HAHAHA Indonesian MP snubs Obama!!!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

HAHAHA Indonesian MP snubs Obama!!!

Post by SmokingGun »

Michelle Obama :D

This is the country we should all aspire to be like! LOL!!!~

# Minister embarrassed after handshake with Michelle Obama
# Refuses to touch women he's not related to
# Says he tried to prevent touching Michelle Obama

It doesn't get much funnier than this!! Obama is a laughing stock!

Sembiring is a conservative Muslim who refuses to touch women he is not related to, and has previously outraged liberal society by suggesting AIDS funding is a waste of public money.

"INDONESIA IS AN EXAMPLE FOR THE WORLD TO FOLLOW"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: HAHAHA Indonesian MP snubs Obama!!!

Post by Luminiferous »

Funny how when a Muslim does something that goes against Obama, the far right wingers are all "ATTA BOY TOWELHEAD!! Huhuhu even Muslims are a laughin' at him! HEEEE HAAA!!"

Also funny because most of the time many Americans make fun of those Muslim beliefs that this Minister believes in and they're made fun of and laughed at and called primitive and neanderthal..
Oh wait that wouldn't be right in this situation would it.. :lol:
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Obama tried to smooth it over by giving the PM an Ipod and some DVDs.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

That's really hilarious. I'm laughing my god damn ass off. I have no standard for humor anymore because the goddamn bar is set so damn high.
ImageImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Considering the MP actually DID reach out and take Michelle Obama's hand, you can't truly say that he snubbed her. He snubbed his own policy of not touching women he's not related too, in reality.

Did you really not comprehend that this is what happened, SG?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

lerxstcat wrote:Considering the MP actually DID reach out and take Michelle Obama's hand, you can't truly say that he snubbed her. He snubbed his own policy of not touching women he's not related too, in reality.

Dude! Obama was snubbed, get over it. I know because it says so somewhere.

God damn, the republicans are worse than the democrats were during the Bush years. As I've often said, there are plenty of reasons to not like Obama and yet they'll always focus on stupid shit like this.
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

So Barry got pwned. And he took 30 warships with him too.

Fuck global currency issues, it's all about the handshake.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

lerxstcat wrote:Considering the MP actually DID reach out and take Michelle Obama's hand, you can't truly say that he snubbed her. He snubbed his own policy of not touching women he's not related too, in reality.

He snubbed Allah for Obama. :lol:
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Supersonic wrote:So Barry got pwned. And he took 30 warships with him too.

:roll: :roll:

Aside from the fact that Obama's admin has laughingly called BS on the 30 (actually it's 34...err) warships meme...and the Indian guy who reported the trip cost 200 million may have confused the dollar for the rupee (45 to one or so) , it apparently has escaped the big brains that keep saying this that Obama flew to India. What's the fastest 10% or so of the American fleet can travel?

I mean really....

This is so "Randy in Boise"....
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

vlad wrote:
Supersonic wrote:So Barry got pwned. And he took 30 warships with him too.

:roll: :roll:

Aside from the fact that Obama's admin has laughingly called BS on the 30 (actually it's 34...err) warships meme...and the Indian guy who reported the trip cost 200 million may have confused the dollar for the rupee (45 to one or so) , it apparently has escaped the big brains that keep saying this that Obama flew to India. What's the fastest 10% or so of the American fleet can travel?

I mean really....

This is so "Randy in Boise"....
Eh,.. I'm being sarcastic. Can't understand how anyone (not you) would believe a crackpot story like the size of Obama's travelling party or whether there was a handshake or not. I guess things like the stand off over currency issues with the likes of China, which could potentially affect everyone, are far more boring. Is Obama doing a good job fighting for US interests over this?
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

"I tried to prevent (being touched) with my hands but Mrs. Michelle held her hands too far toward me (so) we touched," Information Minister Tifatul Sembiring told tens of thousands of followers on Twitter.

He (accidentally?) shook her hand then backpeddled and twittered that he didn't mean to.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/michelle ... 26528.html

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =131188597

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... d02bda.711

If Obama shook Hu Jin Tao's hand then posted on facebook that it was an accident, Obama is snubbing Hu Jin Tao. Or he's at least backpeddling that he should have snubbed him but didn't. I understand the difference, but at the end of the day the effect is the same, one person is excluding and to an extent even denigrating another.

The reason this is so funny is because of Obama's "The world should look to Indonesia as an example" gaffe. Does he seriously want people snubbing each other or backpeddling after having *not* snubbed them because of gender/race/religion? Or would be prefer how it is in the west, that all people are considered equals, with the law providing protection for those that discriminate?

I still just don't understand why the fuck he would herald Indonesia as an example to follow.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The reason this is so funny is because of Obama's "The world should look to Indonesia as an example" gaffe.

It's not like Obama knew the assclown was going to make an excuse to his fellow Muslims for his "sin" after he said "The world should look to Indonesia as an example."

I don't understand why the far righties on here are making a big deal about it the minister's backpedal and using it to slam the president..

Oh wait, yes I do.. :lol:

Sorry but the whole "$200 million a day and 30 warships" story they jumped on was much funnier..
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

Luminiferous wrote:The reason this is so funny is because of Obama's "The world should look to Indonesia as an example" gaffe.

It's not like Obama knew the assclown was going to make an excuse to his fellow Muslims for his "sin" after he said "The world should look to Indonesia as an example."

I don't understand why the far righties on here are making a big deal about it the minister's backpedal and using it to slam the president..

Oh wait, yes I do.. :lol:

Sorry but the whole "$200 million a day and 30 warships" story they jumped on was much funnier..
He didn't know that the asshat MP would say that.. but that's Islam in a nutshell. People in Islamic states are not equals, and for that reason alone Indonesia should never have been exalted as an example for the world to look to.