I told you Julian Assange is the fucking Napoleon devil

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

I told you Julian Assange is the fucking Napoleon devil

Post by FullDJacket »

What the fuck is wrong with you?

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange threatens to release encrypted "doomsday" files, should he be arrested for releasing classified State Department cables. The situation grows more outrageous and now, surreal. Mr. Assange has disclosed to the Guardian that information on UFOs and extraterrestrials is included in an unreleased cache of stolen diplomatic communiques. That whirring little bombshell sparked some 8,000 mentions in the press, along with intense scrutiny from people like Stephen Bassett, executive director of the Paradigm Research Group and founder of X-PPAC -- the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... call-home/
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: I told you Julian Assange is the fucking Napoleon devil

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

ya know...im really starting to take a liking to this guy. the more i hear about all the info he has....the more i want him to release it.

fuck..our tax dollars pay for all this shit....lets see the REAL results!
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

I was initially all for the leaks as it's interesting to see what really goes on behind the scenes, but this one has me worried: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11923766
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

This isn't going to end well for Julian Assange.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

They are trying to destroy this guy and they have no legal authority to do so. It's like something out of a movie. This passage from Glen Greenwald pretty much sums it up
Just look at what the U.S. Government and its friends are willing to do and capable of doing to someone who challenges or defies them -- all without any charges being filed or a shred of legal authority. They've blocked access to their assets, tried to remove them from the Internet, bullied most everyone out of doing any business with them, froze the funds marked for Assange's legal defense at exactly the time that they prepare a strange international arrest warrant to be executed, repeatedly threatened him with murder, had their Australian vassals openly threaten to revoke his passport, and declared them "Terrorists" even though -- unlike the authorities who are doing all of these things -- neither Assange nor WikiLeaks ever engaged in violence, advocated violence, or caused the slaughter of civilians.
And that doesn't even mention the bogus rape charges in Sweden. And people are making out like this guy is evil. Wikileaks didn't create the information out of their ass.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:And that doesn't even mention the bogus rape charges in Sweden.
You have no clue one way or the other as to whether the Swedish rape charges are "bogus."
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

That dude doesn't look like he could even rape a squirrel.
8 inches, limp.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:And that doesn't even mention the bogus rape charges in Sweden.
You have no clue one way or the other as to whether the Swedish rape charges are "bogus."
The timing is quite suspicious.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

cantstopthemusic wrote:
The Swedish rape charges have already been dropped once, on Aug 20th. Since the women never filed an official report in the first place, that means that the prosecution has 0 physical evidence to support their claim. In the US, that would mean that the case was dead in the water, especially in a rape case. This information, barring all the conspiracy talk, is the elephant in the room.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

so ,this is why the government all of a sudden wants to silence assange?

they didn't care to before. even if it scrutinized our secretary of state?

bullshit.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

wylde342 wrote:That dude doesn't look like he could even rape a squirrel.
i don't think i'd want to be in a room alone with his drab demeanor.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

absolutely fabulous wrote:
wylde342 wrote:That dude doesn't look like he could even rape a squirrel.
i don't think i'd want to be in a room alone with his drab demeanor.

You're a pussy.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
The Swedish rape charges have already been dropped once, on Aug 20th. Since the women never filed an official report in the first place, that means that the prosecution has 0 physical evidence to support their claim. In the US, that would mean that the case was dead in the water, especially in a rape case. This information, barring all the conspiracy talk, is the elephant in the room.

You'll see. He's not gonna beat this quite as easily as you think (even if it means "lesser charges.")
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

These are now part of a distasteful and unsettling story, many details of which, thanks to a Swedish police leak and an interview given by Miss A to a Swedish paper, are in the public domain.

The story appears to proceed as follows: Miss A, having invited Assange to speak to a leftwing campaign group in the town of Enkoping, suggested he stay in her flat, although the two had not met. Both agree that they slept together on the night before the event, during which the condom split.

The following day, the woman attended and helped facilitate the event, at which Miss W was also present. According to her police interview, Miss W accompanied the Australian and some male guests to lunch at which he flirted with her; afterwards the pair went to the cinema, where she told police she had performed oral sex on him. They slept together that night, using a condom, and again the following morning, when both parties appear to agree that a condom was not used, after which Assange left.

What happened next will be the subject of any legal process, but according to her testimony Miss W, for some reason, got in touch with Miss A (they did not previously know each other); some days later the two went to a Stockholm police station where they said they were "seeking advice" on making a complaint against Assange. Miss A is understood to have told police that he had ripped the condom on purpose, while Miss W said the unprotected sex act had been without her consent. They were reportedly advised by the police officer that these allegations amounted to rape against Miss W and sexual molestation against Miss A.

The accusations leaked to the press two days later, shortly after which Miss A gave an interview to the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. She said: "The responsibility for what happened to me and the other girl lies with a man who had attitude problems with women."

Ok, I take it back. Broken condoms and "attitude problems with women"? He definitely raped them.

:lol:

SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
One of the accusers has links to the CIA. She bragged to all her friends via SMS that she fucked Assange. Does that sound like what a real rape victim would do?

Do the words 'sex by surprise' mean anything to you?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

SmokingGun wrote:
Rape is usually 'sex by surprise'. This does not help your argument. :lol:
ImageImage
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
SmokingGun wrote:
Rape is usually 'sex by surprise'. This does not help your argument. :lol:
Hehe, but (as far as I know) in Sweden it's actually a legal term that means sex without a condom. But apparently not even his lawyer knows exactly what it means:

"As Mark Stephens, Assange's London attorney, had told AOL News this past weekend, Swedish prosecutors want Assange "not for allegations of rape, as previously reported", but for something called "sex by surprise", which Stephens said "involves a fine of 5,000 kronor or about $715". Stephens added, "We don't even know what 'sex by surprise' even means, and they haven't told us." "

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/LL09Aa01.html
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I want to believe.

Aliens, not butt secks.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I want to believe.

Aliens, not butt secks.

Why don't you want to believe in butt secks?

I swear, I feel like I don't know you any more.