Lt. Col. Allen West...thoughts

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Liquid Boom Boom
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Lt. Col. Allen West...thoughts

Post by Liquid Boom Boom »

I have been seeing a lot of this guy on TV lately and I have to say I haven't been this impressed with a politician since...ever.

He commands respect, knows his shit, and isn't scared of telling it how it is instead of this political correct bullshit we have to endure everyday.

I like this guy...I would love for him to run in '12. Check out his youtube page and see this guy in action. He's the shit.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +west&aq=f
fatbass
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: Lt. Col. Allen West...thoughts

Post by fatbass »

Liquid Boom Boom wrote:I have been seeing a lot of this guy on TV lately and I have to say I haven't been this impressed with a politician since...ever.

He commands respect, knows his shit, and isn't scared of telling it how it is instead of this political correct bullshit we have to endure everyday.

I like this guy...I would love for him to run in '12. Check out his youtube page and see this guy in action. He's the shit.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +west&aq=f
My thoughts, exactly.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

He's pretty much a George W neocon who rode the tea party wave. West's positions are in line with what failed us in the eight years prior to our current President. He's a hawk, he doesn't really want to make significant cuts in the budget, and there is no intellectual basis to his thought.

To be honest, military backgrounds don't mean shit to me because most of them make ridiculous justifications for our interventionism and refuse to cut the defense budget. That's true of Republican or Democrat ex-military politicians. Look at John McCain and John Kerry's babbling over this Libya bullshit.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

I dont understand why news shows still interview McCain. He was the perfect opponent to set up Obama as our next president. He needs to retire.
Could you imagine him as the president of usa? Oh brother!