List of Obama accomplishments(w/link)

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

List of Obama accomplishments(w/link)

Post by RATTdrools »

This is for the crazy Repukes like Constantine who say Obama has done absolutely nothing. As you can see by the list below that is anything but true!

http://obamaachievements.org/list#

Arts and Culture Increased funding for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) to the highest level since 1992. ref, ref, ref
Created an artist corps for public schools. ref
Championed the importance of arts education. ref
Promoted cultural diplomacy. ref
Section curator: ^pash
Banking and Financial Reform BROAD POLICY:
Established the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. ref
Established President’s Advisory Council on Financial Capability to assist in financial education for all Americans. ref, ref , ref
Restoring American Financial Stability Act of 2010. ref, ref
Dodd-Frank (DF) Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the biggest financial reform law since the Great Depression. ref
Managed the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) ref
Assigned a Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program Act of 2009. ref
Pension relief Act of 2010. ref
Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act. ref, ref
Played a lead role in G-20 Summit re: financial crisis. ref
Reformed deferral rules to curb tax advantages for investing overseas. ref
Established new offshore investment policy that promotes in-sourcing. ref, ref
FUNDING:
Cut salaries for 65 bailout executives (Pay Czar). ref
Banks have repaid 75% of TARP funds, bringing the cost down to $89B as of June 2010. ref
Closed offshore tax safe havens, tax credit loopholes. ref , ref , ref
TARGETED ACTIONS:
Created the Financial Stability Oversight Council to monitor stability of the financial system and individual firms (DF). ref
New requirements for reporting financial data (DF). ref
Created self-funded Office of Financial Research (OFR) to collect information from financial firms (DF). ref
OFR employees must wait a year before working for certain financial firms. ref
Provided for orderly liquidation of financial companies (DF). ref
Limited trading activities of banks (Volcker Rule) beginning 2 yrs after passage (DF). ref
Swaps Pushout Rule prevented federal assistance to swaps (including derivatives) traders (DF). ref
Derivatives must be traded transparently through a clearing house (DF). ref
Defined the amount and nature of assets required to meet capital requirements (DF). ref
Originators of asset-backed securities must retain 5% ownership/risk (DF). ref
Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (DF). ref
Stronger client fiduciary duty for broker-dealers (DF). ref
Higher standards for securities advertising and disclosures (DF). ref
Expanded “insider loans” (DF). ref
Higher standards for sytemically important ($50 billion assets+) institutions, including annual stress tests and restrictions on bank acquisitions (DF). ref
Executive compensation must be determined by an independent committee (DF). ref
Issued compensation guidelines for bank executive salary and bonuses. ref , ref
Financial agencies must establish Offices of Women and Minorities to promote more diverse hiring (DF). ref
Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure Act. ref, ref
Credit CARD Technical Corrections Act of 2009. ref
Established a credit card bill of rights. ref
Reformed credit card swipe fees. ref
Created new criminal penalties for mortgage fraud. ref
Congress pursued Goldman Sachs for securities violations. ref
Permanently extended Research and Experimentation Tax Credit for domestic investments. ref
RESULTS:
(Treasury) Sold 1.5 billion shares of Citigroup at a profit. ref
G-20 summit produced a $1.1 trillion deal to combat the global financial crisis. ref
Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals. ref
Financial reform has ‘strongest consumer financial protections in history.’ ref
Section curator: ^dellalee
Civil Rights FUNDING:
Provided $12.2 billion in new funding for the Individuals with Disabilities Act though the American Recovery and investment Act. ref
TARGETED ACTIONS:
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act; Instituted equal pay for women. ref, ref, ref
Presidential Memorandum extending benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees. ref , ref , ref , ref
Presidential Memorandum protecting gay and lesbian partners’ visitation/healthcare decision-making rights (4/15/2010). ref
Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act to include gender, sexual orientation and disability. ref
Supported the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (DADT). ref
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act. ref
Established White House Council on Women and Girls (Executive Order 13506 ). ref
Financial agencies must establish Offices of Women and Minorities to promote more diverse hiring.
Increased minority access to capital. ref
Pushing through settlement in the black farmers lawsuit against USDA. ref, ref
Signed the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. ref
Increased Federal Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Exec Order)(celebrating 20th anniversary of the ADA). ref, ref
Section curator: ^roytoric
Commerce, Trade and technology BROAD POLICY:
Promoted internet freedom as part of U.S. foreign policy. ref, ref , ref
Webcaster Settlement Act of 2009. ref
Satellite Television Extension Act of 2010. ref
FUNDING:
Expanded loan programs for small businesses. ref
TARGETED ACTION:
Small Business Act. ref
Small Business Investment Act. ref
Proposed tougher meat industry antitrust rules. ref , ref
Denied federal contracts to tax delinquents. ref
Appointed the nation’s first Chief Technology Officer. ref
Established Federal IT Dashboard. ref
Modernized the USA.gov portal to connect people to the services they require. ref
Launched the National Export Initiative, with the goal of doubling US exports by 2015. ref , ref
Provided National Export Initiative/Progress report and named President’s Export Council. ref, ref
Launched piracy crackdown. ref
Section curators: ^dellalee
Conservation BROAD POLICY:
Morris K. Udall Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy Amendments Act of 2009. ref
Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. ref
North American Wetlands Conservation Act. ref
Stewardship of the Ocean (established National Ocean Council ), our Coasts and the Great Lakes (Executive Order). ref
Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy and Economic Performance (Executive Order). ref, ref
Established partnerships to share environmental technology with other countries. ref
FUNDING:
Increased funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund. ref
Increased funding for national parks and forests. ref
$175 million of ARRA allocated for water conservation, $135 million of that in the West. ref
TARGETED AREAS:
Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic. ref, ref
Expanded access to places to hunt and fish. ref
Chesapeake Bay Protection and Restoration (Executive Order). ref, ref
Led effort to phase out whaling. ref
Pursued a wildfire management plan. ref
Encouraged more controlled burns to reduce wildfires. ref
Ordered removal of more brush, small trees and vegetation that fuel wildfires. ref
Section curator: ^pash
Economy BROAD POLICY:
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA): a $789 billion economic stimulus plan. ref
US auto industry rescue plan. ref, ref
Start-Up activity now higher than it was during the dotcom boom. ref
Created task force to fight deficit. ref
Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009. ref
Temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958. ref
FUNDING:
Increased minority access to capital. ref
$26 billion aid to states package (Aug 2010). ref
TARGETED ACTIONS:
Raised the small business investment limit to $250,000 through the end of 2009. ref
Created an Advanced Manufacturing Fund to invest in peer-reviewed manufacturing processes. ref
Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act – establishes a Federal “Do Not Pay” list. ref
Extended and indexed the 2007 Alternative Minimum Tax patch. ref
Adopted Economic Substance tax doctrine. ref
Extended unemployment insurance benefits and temporarily suspend taxes on these benefits. ref ref
Economy grew 5.9% in 4th quarter. ref
U.S. Economy: Manufacturing grew by most since 2004. ref
U.S. GDP up 3.2% in first quarter. ref
Consumer spending showed biggest rise in 3 years. ref
Orders for most durable goods rose. ref
Wholesale inventories and sales rose in March. ref
$26 billion state aid bill triggered a surge of private municipal investment. ref
EXHIBITS – THE STIMULUS ONE YEAR LATER:
Success of the stimulus–how do you illustrate ‘could have been worse’? ref
Distribution of ARRA funds by year. ref
Need for financial education: Investors who act on their own do worse than T-bills; market timers earn negative returns. ref
Consumer debt patterns (revolving and non-revolving) through end of 2009. ref
Growth of the national debt from 2000-2009. ref
Bar chart showing increases in national debt by President (since Carter). ref
Pie chart: 2009 annual deficit contrasting large Bush tax cuts and relatively small ARRA. ref
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: List of Obama accomplishments(w/link)

Post by Skate4RnR »

Aside from his Arabism and his Muslimism and that he hates Amurrica I really hate how he denounced us Republicans on our 25% cut on education. Fuckin' dick I'm rich.
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

The NEA thing just makes me think, "Well, maybe Toby Ziegler smiled for once when he heard that" and then it makes me think, "Wow, I've been watching too much West Wing."
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I also HATE how Osama got the young and the black voters out. Pissed me off, I hope that doesn't make them think they can vote again.
ImageImageImage
joey64
Headlining Clubs

Post by joey64 »

he helped fuck a lot of shit up too
insouciance - the fine art of not giving a shit, done in a classy way
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Skate4RnR wrote:I also HATE how Osama got the young and the black voters out. Pissed me off, I hope that doesn't make them think they can vote again.
Yeah, because we need even more uneducated, uniformed, American Idol watching morons casting a ballot on the future of this country.
We need less people voting in this country, not more.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Nevermind wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:I also HATE how Osama got the young and the black voters out. Pissed me off, I hope that doesn't make them think they can vote again.
Yeah, because we need even more uneducated, uniformed, American Idol watching morons casting a ballot on the future of this country.
I know, I've always been so impressed with your penmanship and intelligent discourse. Bug off fly, I don't want to hear it from no dumb hillbilly.
ImageImageImage
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

Nevermind wrote:
It should be compulsory.Everyone should vote.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

In other words...wrong again Neverhasamind.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

The Democrats and their TSA are sexually abusing kids, the elderly everybody in airports all across america and they have plans to do it in subways, busses ect....

How would you Obamatards spin this into the messiahs favor?

Ill wait!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND....

my god....

where is the money coming from?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Dr J Jones wrote:SPEND, SPEND, SPEND....

my god....

They print it or create it from thin air and lend it so you morons are slaves to the bankers. And printing money creates inflation so thats a double whammy!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

Constantine wrote:The Democrats and their TSA are sexually abusing kids, the elderly everybody in airports all across america and they have plans to do it in subways, busses ect....

Ill wait!
Why THEIR TSA? I assume they would be there no matter who is in power. Please elaborate
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Supersonic wrote:
Constantine wrote:The Democrats and their TSA are sexually abusing kids, the elderly everybody in airports all across america and they have plans to do it in subways, busses ect....

Ill wait!
Why THEIR TSA? I assume they would be there no matter who is in power. Please elaborate

The Democraps and Republicans are 2 heads of the same dragon. I thought GW Bush was evil but I hate Obama a hundred times more. Cant stand seeing his snobish face all over TV and the internet. Anyway American let people be sexually abused in airport and they dont even protest. You redneckscum and liberal morally bankrupt trash are a disgrace to humsanity!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama: 'Mission at hand' is to rebuild American dream

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01 ... z1kREKhfkE

:lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

You’re running again?

April 4, 2011

Dear President Obama,

Normally when someone applies for a job they have a record and a resume to present. Even a birth certificate for certain positions of higher responsibility. I’ll let Mr. Trump handle the birth certificate thing, he seems to be real upset over it, and so long as he never utters the words “third party” he has my full and complete support in his endeavor. In your case we have something far more valuable, albeit costly in lives and wealth, but valuable nevertheless. That would be the experience of having you as our President. As with most liberal democrats it has been extremely expensive and XXXXXX.

When you were campaigning you banged the anti war drum so much you looked like that Indian from F-Troop. All you lacked was the war paint. Yet, as President you slathered yourself in all the warpaint you could find. If I were in a middle eastern country I would be sleeping under the bed in kevlar underwear. I’ve got to wonder if you were lying to your core supporters then, or are you lying to the American people now? Doesn’t it seem even slightly odd that you would expect the same people who voted for you based upon the astroturf from the “anti-war-bush movement” to now be motivated to vote for you? Sure does to me. In the 60’s this drug infused movement voted happily for Nixon, though they never admitted it, because they had witnessed what LBJ and McNamara had done to this country. It is comforting to see Secretary Gates at least marginally call you out for your misguided leadership.

Domestically we can’t be in worse shape. You have placed the American peoples collective XXX in the ringer and you are squeezing every productive bit of milk out of it that you, and the rest of the liberal democrats, can lay their hands on. Which is odd considering that you are converting the insurance companies into tax collectors and doctors into subsidized agents of the federal government via Obamacare. The next time I go for my prostate exam I’ve little doubt they will be searching not only for any signs of cancer, but anything of value I may be hiding, because if you win in 2012 that is the last place any American will have to place anything for safe keeping. Sure hope Barney Frank is not around to write the legislation to fix this problem. As for the job market. It is dead in the water. Worse, sinking so fast James Cameron is considering making another film about it and casting you as the Captain of the USS Obama, you can forget sending out the life rafts they were sold to pay the interest on our debt so you could pay off your union friends.

As for Americans on an individual basis they are as shafted as ever. In order to keep our homes our 401k’s are nearly gone. Bearing in mind that the government used trillions, to cover over the whole Fannie and freddie scam that worked on foreign countries right up to the point that we could no longer carry on the scam. Maybe you should have hired Mr. Madoff to run it? As for you, Mr. Obama, you were hired to repair the economy, fix the housing market, and end the war. While I disagree with the end the war part. You spoke, and the people decided. You could say “Obama lied and people died.” I’ve got to know how much did you pay that guy “Ed” in your first campaign video to lie and say those words, because if he believes them I’m a monkeys uncle.

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Dear Mr. Doakes,

I doubt the President will take your message to heart either way, but perhaps focusing a bit more on writing in complete sentences would make you look like less of a retard.

Not so respectfully,
Murray L. Fiend
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MurrayFiend wrote:Dear Mr. Doakes,

I doubt the President will take your message to heart either way, but perhaps focusing a bit more on writing in complete sentences would make you look like less of a retard.

Not so respectfully,
Murray L. Fiend

Also, Obama's resume will include almost four years as president, which gives him more presidential experience than anybody who could run against him. Therefore, using what Mr. Doakes presents as logic, Obama would be the most qualified for the job for which he's running and therefore the most deserving.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Sorry! He killed Osama! Obama showed the greatest terrorist on earth who is boss!
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

RATTrules wrote:
Sorry! He killed Osama! Obama showed the greatest terrorist on earth who is boss!
They should have detained him and given him a fair trial in New York. What is wrong with you?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Dear President Obama,

Please stop killing innocent civilian women and children with drone attacks and cluster bombs. And if you have time, call off your justice department from letting guns walk to Mexico and destroying government whistle blowers and undermining the free exercise clause for religious groups. And if you get a chance, please stop trying to amend the Freedom of Information Act when you have to turn over information to the public and violating the War Powers Resolution and shielding mortgage defrauders and financial charlatans from prosecution. Also if you can fit it into your schedule, please stop supporting repressive dictatorships like Saudi Arabi with $30 billion dollar arms deals because they supply us with oil and then decry repressive dictatorships who
don't supply us with oil. It looks hypocritical.

Thanks,

Buttnoid.

P.S.

Try not to order the CIA to assassinate any more American citizens, you know, the targeted assassinations you condemned as wrong when you were a US Senator in 2007.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Was he actually present when he was a Senator to offer such a condemnation?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
joey64
Headlining Clubs

Post by joey64 »

Dr J Jones wrote:SPEND, SPEND, SPEND....

my god....

some of it they are borrowing from China, & it will have to be paid back WITH INTEREST, 10 generations from now they will still be paying it back
insouciance - the fine art of not giving a shit, done in a classy way
ROADHEAD

Post by ROADHEAD »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

AFTER READING THIS, NOT A SINGLE LIBERAL CAN NAME JUST ONE OBAMA ACCOMLISHMENT THAT HAS HELPED AMERICA IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY THAT HAS THE SUPPROT OF A MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.

2 YEARS IN OFFICE, TRILLIONS IN SPENDING, A SUPER MAJORITY, A FREE PASS FROM THE PRESS AND OBAMA HAS BROUGHT US:

$940,000,000,000.00 2864 PAGE OBAMA CARE
$350,000,000,000.00 TARP 1
$350,000,000,000.00 TARP 2
$862,000,000,000.00 STIMULUS 1
$27,000,000,000.00 FINANCIAL OVERHAUL
$700,000,000,000.00 OMNI BUS BILL
$34,000,000,000.00 UNEMPLOYMENT BILL
$27,000,000,000.00 AID FOR STATE GOVS
$39,000,000,000.00 CHRYSLER/GM BAILOUTS
BANK BAILOUTS
CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE
DRONE STRIKES
WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION
SOCIALISM
COMMUNISM
MARXISM
LIBERALISM
PROGRESSIVE
DROP THE RADICAL POSE FOR THE RADICAL ENDS
CHANGE
MOM JEANS
NO EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE
SUING AZ OVER SB 1070
TRINITY CHURCH
NON-TRANSPARENTCY
RECONCILIATION
CASH-4-CLUNKERS
INSULTED ALIES
THE OBAMA BOW
LEAKED IMMAGRATION AMNISTY MEMO
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
ENTITLEMENTS
DEATH TAX
END OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE PROGRAM WITH NOTHING TO REPLACE IT
HEALTH CARE RATIONING
UNSECURE BOARDERS
1ST 1/2 BLACK PRESIDENT
A DIVIDED AMERICA
VISITED ALL 57 STATES
DON'T GO BLOW YOUR MONEY IN LAS VEGAS
OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING
TAX CHEATS
HOPE
PORK
THE RACE CARD
THEY WILL SAY HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE OTHER PRESIDENTS
THEY WILL SAY HE HAS A FUNNY NAME
TOO BIG TO FAIL
OBAMA HANDPICKED GEN. McCHRYSTAL BLASTING OBAMA
HANDOUTS
PUBLIC OPTION
NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE
5 DAYS AWAY FROM FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA
TELEPROMPTER
8 MILLION JOBS LOST
SHOVEL READY PROJECTS
BLAME BUSH
TOO MANY VACATIONS
48 OUT OF 50 STATES IN THE RED
RACISTS
FANNIE MAE
FALLING APPROVAL RATINGS
RISING UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS
INEXPERIENCED
NATIONAL DEBT
ANGRY TOWN HALL MEETINGS
GDP REVISED DOWNWARD
READ THE BILLS
FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE, I AM PROUD OF AMERICA
COMMUNITY ORGANIZER...(PROFESSIONAL PROTESTER)
FORT HOOD SHOOTING
PATRIOT ACT
CHICAGO STYLE POLITICS
N.A.S.A.'S OUTREACH TO THE MUSLIM WORLD
CAP-N-TAX
GITMO
FREDDY MAC
DEATH PANELS
TIME SQUARE BOMBER
CHRISTMAS DAY BOMBER
LIES
LOBBYISTS
VISITED GULF ON DAY 11
EARMARKS
GIRLS THROW 1ST PITCH
16 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF 9+ % UNEMPLOYMENT AND COUNTRING.
A.I.G.
GOLDEN PARACHUTES
BP SPILL AND FAILED CLEAN-UP
GREEK COLUMNS
CZARS
OBAMA'S WHITE HOUSE STAFF OWES $800,000.00 IN BACK TAXES
RADICALS
GOLDMAN SACHS
YOU HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO KNOW WHATS IN IT
BRIBES
CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS
BIGGEST CAMPAIGN DONATIONS FROM A.I.G. AND BP TO OBAMA
BORROWING FROM CHINA
GULF DRILLING BAN
GOLF
SOCIAL JUSTICE
ENVIORNMENTAL JUSTICE
BIG BROTHERS ACCESS TO YOUR ONLINE MEDICAL RECORDS
CLOWER AND PIVEN
THE GREEDY RICH
OPRAH
MICHAEL MOORE
INTERNET REGULATION
FEAR MONGERING
THE OBAMA APOLOGY TOUR
BASKET BALL
BACK ROOM DEALS
FREE PASS FROM LIBERAL MEDIA
"JOURN-0-LIST"
NEW BLACK PANTHERS VOTER INTIMIDATION
RECORD FORCLOSURES
N. KOREA
BIG BONUSES
TURTLE TUNNLES
SAUL ALINSKY
COUNTRY WIDE MORTGAGE
PASS MY STIMULUS PLAN AND UNEMPLOYMENT WILL NOT GO ABOVE 8%
STIMULUS WORKED
UNEMPLOYMENT HITS 18 YEAR RECORED HIGH 10%
BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT AT RECORD HIGH 15.5%
YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT AT RECORD HIGH 19.6%
BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY
ED SCHULTZ
NAACP
GROUND ZERO MOSQUE
LABOR LEADERS
CODE PINK
SIERRA CLUB
APPOLO ALIANCE
LA RAZZA
DOMESTIC TERRORISTS
S.E.I.U.
MEDIA MATTER
IRAN
GREEN FOR ALL
N CLR
AFL-CIO
LEHMAN BROTHERS
AFT UNION FOR PROFESSIONALISM
UNITED STEEL WORKERS UNION
CWA
COLOR FOR CHANGE
RAINBBOW PUSH COALITION
THE OTHER 98%
TIDES FOUNDATION
A.C.O.R.N.
ANITA DUNN
ANDY STEARN
BARNEY FRANK
BARAK OBAMA
BERNADINE DOHRN
BILL AYERS
BUFFY WICKS
CASS SUNSTEIN
CAROL BROWNER
CHRIS DODD
CHARLY RANGLE
DAVID AXELROD
DALE RATHKE
ELANA KAGAN
EZEKIEL EMANUEL
GEORGE SOROS
HARY REID
JOHN HOLDREN
JEFF MASTERS
JESSIE JACKSON
JIM JOHNSON
JOE BIDEN
JOHN CONYERS
LOUIS FARAKAHN
MARK LLYOD
MAXINE WATERS
MICHELLE OBAMA
MICHAEL SKOLNIK
NANCY PELOSI
PROF. GATES
RAHM EMANUEL
ROBERT McCHESNEY
ROD BLAGOJEVICH
REV. MEEKS
REV. WRIGHT
TONY REZKO
TOM DASCHLE
TIM GEITHNER
SHIRLEY SHERROD
SONIA SOTOMAYOR
SHEILA JACKSON-LEE
SUSAN CRAWFORD
VAN JONES
VALERIE JARRETT
WADE RATHKE
WEATHER UNDERGROUND
YES WE CAN
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

How long do you save those emails?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Obama created Michael Moore? That has to be impeachable!
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MurrayFiend wrote:Obama created Michael Moore? That has to be impeachable!

That's unpossible!
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Too bad McCain/Palin didn't win. :(
ImageImageImage