President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Supersonic »

Constantine wrote:
Obama eligibility court case ... blow-by-blow

Witnesses make case Constitution has not been followed

Given the testimony from today’s court case in Georgia, Obama has a lot of explaining to do. His attorney, Jablonski, was a NO SHOW as of course, was Obama.

Has Obama’s attorney made good on his stated threat not to participate? Is he directly ignoring the court’s subpoena? Is he placing Obama above the law? It seems so. Were you or I subpoenaed to appear in court, would we or our attorney be allowed such action or, non action?

Certainly not.

Court is called to order.

Obama’s birth certificate is entered into evidence.

Obama’s father’s place of birth, Kenya East Africa is entered into evidence.

Pages 214 and 215 from Obama’s book, “Dreams from My Father” entered into evidence. Highlighted. This is where Obama indicates that, in 1966 or 1967 that his father’s history is mentioned. It states that his father’s passport had been revoked and he was unable to leave Kenya.

Immigration Services documents entered into evidence regarding Obama Sr.

June 27th, 1962, is the date on those documents. Obama’s father’s status shown as a non citizen of the United States. Documents were gotten through the Freedom of Information Act.

Testimony regarding the definition of Natural Born Citizen is given citing Minor vs Happersett opinion from a Supreme Court written opinion from 1875. The attorney points out the difference between “citizen” and “Natural Born Citizen” using charts and copies of the Minor vs Happersett opinion.

It is also pointed out that the 14th Amendment does not alter the definition or supersede the meaning of Natural Born. It is pointed out that lower court rulings do not conflict with the Supreme Court opinion nor do they over rule the Supreme Court Minor vs Happersett opinion.

The point is, to be a natural born citizen, one must have 2 parents who, at the time of the birth in question, be citizens of the United States. As Obama’s father was not a citizen, the argument is that Obama, constitutionally, is ineligible to serve as President.

Judge notes that as Obama nor his attorney is present, action will be taken accordingly.

Carl Swinson takes the stand.

Testimony is presented that the SOS has agreed to hear this case, laws applicable, and that the DNC of Georgia will be on the ballot and the challenge to it by Swinson.

2nd witness, a Mr. Powell, takes the stand and presents testimony regarding documents of challenge to Obama’s appearance on the Georgia ballot and his candidacy.

Court records of Obama’s mother and father entered into evidence.

Official certificate of nomination of Obama entered into evidence.

RNC certificate of nomination entered into evidence.

Continued­­­........

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-eligib ... w-by-blow/

You must be convinced that Obama's going to win another term to waste energy on the birth certificate issue.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Yes it scares me and Im not even American. The worst part is I dont really think the Repubs will do better. Bush, Obama, Clinton ect...Theyre all in bed together!!!

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama proposes $800 million in aid for "Arab Spring"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... C920120213
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Constantine wrote:Obama proposes $800 million in aid for "Arab Spring"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... C920120213

Wait, is Arab spring bad or good, I can never tell with conservatives.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

sMOKE AND MIRRORS BITCHES!!!!!
<
<

Chicago Most Corrupt City In Nation

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/14/ ... -in-nation
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:sMOKE AND MIRRORS BITCHES!!!!!
<
<

Chicago Most Corrupt City In Nation

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/14/ ... -in-nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKheI9Du ... re=related
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Let's see. They burned their Koran and they then kill two U.S soldiers. Obama apoligizes for the Koran. No one apoligizes for the soldiers. Really??

Obama expresses 'deep regret' over Koran burning

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-expresses-d ... 21907.html
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:Let's see. They burned their Koran and they then kill two U.S soldiers. Obama apoligizes for the Koran. No one apoligizes for the soldiers. Really??

Obama expresses 'deep regret' over Koran burning

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-expresses-d ... 21907.html
Ask the Afghans why they did not apologize.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Pakistan use to be much more cooperative until Obama unleashed the drones in mass and sent Seal team into the country to kill Osama instead of using diplomacy to get him.

Egypt is returining to a dictatorship where they have arrested our NGO's and Obama hasn't resolved that. Syria is in a civil war and the and Obama/Hillary is backing the losers, Iraq is close to falling back into a civil war, Mexico is also close to a civil war, Canada is Pised off over the canceled pipeline, Russia and China turned down your resolution once again pitting your goals against their goals.....

All of that is driving gas prices up, Iranians are scouting targets in the US and you get stripped searched at our airports, Obama can arrest anyone he wants and hold them without trial...... He's shredded the 4th 5th and 6th amendments to the constitution with his and the lefts paranoia.

I'll bet the Obama kool-aid tastes good.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama to cut healthcare benefits for active duty and retired US military

the critics said leaving civilian workers’ benefits unchanged while hitting the military reflect the administration’s effort to court labor unions, as government unions are the only segment of organized labor that has increased in recent years.

As part of the increased healthcare costs, the Pentagon also will impose an annual fee for a program called Tricare for Life, a new program that all military retirees automatically must join at age 65. Currently, to enroll in Tricare for Life, retirees pay the equivalent of a monthly Medicare premium.

Under the proposed Pentagon plan, retirees will be hit with an additional annual enrollment fee on top of the monthly premium.

http://freebeacon.com/trashing-tricare/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Our Dear Leader. Our King of Hope and Change. Our Great Uniter. He of Mighty Intellect and Compelling, Irresistible speech. He who lives in taxpayer funded opulence, enjoys endless vacations, and indulges in nightly top venue parties in Our White House with his angry wife and pampered children. He who plops his huge, dirty shoes upon Our Priceless desk in the Oval Office. He who allows the ongoing slaughter of Christians and Crackers in the Middle East without a whisper of protest, yet the slightest hint of dislike for the cruel and murderous doctrine of Sharia Law from our Islamic Friends brings forth his swift outrage and copious apologies from his odd, and incredibly ugly mouth....
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

How can you possibly call yourselves a civilized nation when your top *elected* leader (yes - Obama is your responsibility whether you voted for him or not) tells the leader of a certifiably uncivilized nation that we are going punish the American military personnel involved in burning a book?
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:How can you possibly call yourselves a civilized nation when your top *elected* leader (yes - Obama is your responsibility whether you voted for him or not) tells the leader of a certifiably uncivilized nation that we are going punish the American military personnel involved in burning a book?
What would be a more civilized reaction?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Constantine wrote:How can you possibly call yourselves a civilized nation when your top *elected* leader (yes - Obama is your responsibility whether you voted for him or not) tells the leader of a certifiably uncivilized nation that we are going punish the American military personnel involved in burning a book?
What would be a more civilized reaction?

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama: "I do not cheat when I'm playing golf. "

BS: You don’t take them?

Obama: I am very proud of the fact I do not cheat when I’m playing golf. Anybody who plays with me, they’ll say I count my strokes. I count my strokes. I don’t — I’m not getting five-foot gimme putts.

BS: I guess you have to play it that way because then people could be, "I played with Obama" —

Obama: And he cheated.

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-oba ... cheat-golf
KneelandBobDylan

Constantine wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I am sorry that I have allowed my distaste for your proclivity for canine carnal relations to color my comments. Accept my apologies, please.

Barry Soetero brings this on himself:
1. Changed his name inexplicably to Barak Hussein Obama;
2. Full birth records are sealed and over $1M spent to prevent disclosure;
3. College records likewise under lock and key, so no way of knowing if he truly attended Occidental, Harvard, or whereever else he wants us to believe he attended;
4. Travelled to Pakistan during a time when Americans were not permitted to do so, subjecting him to relinquishment of passport rights;
5. Claims to be a "Christian" but will never say exactly what makes him one;
6. Attended a white-hating, angry, anti-American church;
7. Studied Islam during his formative years;
8. Bows to Arab (Islamic) royalty;
9. Can recite Islamic prayers perfectly;
10. Kneels in prayer in a Mosque;
11. He lies. Frequently.
12. Came to power in the US Senate by eliminating his opponents rather than beating them at the polls;
13. Surrounds himself with similar mentally challenged people and appoints immoral degenerates.

Getting your info from the likes of sheriff joe arpaio and orly taitz doesn't make your argument any more convincing....or, like, truthful.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Oh please stop with the semantics, Obama is busted like a muthertrucker!!!

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama Likens Himself To Gandhi And Nelson Mandela

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... ndela.html
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:Getting your info from the likes of sheriff joe arpaio and orly taitz doesn't make your argument any more convincing....or, like, truthful.
You are obviously a Kool-Aid drinking Marxist Democrat. Give me 3 good reasons why Obama could be president of a civilized country, then we can talk.

Ill wait!
KneelandBobDylan

Constantine wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:Getting your info from the likes of sheriff joe arpaio and orly taitz doesn't make your argument any more convincing....or, like, truthful.
You are obviously a Kool-Aid drinking Marxist Democrat. Give me 3 good reasons why Obama could be president of a civilized country, then we can talk.

Ill wait!
Really?

He's American born, unlike you (1), He's educated, unlike you(2), and he was elected to the office by a majority of Americans,(3).

You do understand they INVESTIGATE people running for the office of the U.S. president, don't you?

Now tell me why he shouldn't be president, other than you and sheriff Joe and Orly Taitz don't like his policies. I'll wait.

Constantine, Sheriff Joe, and Orly Taitz, It's a new trifecta of stupid.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama mulls giving Moscow data on missile defense

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... L920120307
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Group sues for Michelle Obama vacation records

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012 ... 16545.html
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

'Pink slime' to be added to U.S. school lunches

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/0 ... 22325.html
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Constantine, Sheriff Joe, and Orly Taitz, It's a new trifecta of stupid.

Dear Mr. Obama,

It occurs to me that you one of your major malfunctions in life is that you were not raised as an American. You were raised as Anti-American. It all goes back to your childhood; much has been written about it, and it is not necessary for me to recant how you relish being a street kid in indonesia learning the koran. Or how you spent years listening to Reverend Wright spew his hate fueled sermons. Frankly sir, I really don’t care about you, or your small, and insignificant life. I really only care about the American lives you are destroying in pursuit of the green or red liberal unicorn. Instead I’d like to discuss with you a problem you have with lying, cheating, and stealing. When I was a boy I had similar problems, I always say my mother hit me because she was drunk, my father hit me because I deserved it. One of the methods that was deployed to give me something called character was not just the sift whack to the backside, but the bedtime story.

How to Behave and Why by Muro Leaf was the story among others that were read to me in order to instill some sense of a moral compass. The book is broken into five parts that discuss the following words: HONEST, FAIR, STRONG, WISE and finally a discussion of why all of this is so important to leading a good life. That is, if all of us aspire to those standards peace and comity would the norm, and strife and struggle would be the exception, and further we all would create excess capacity to help those souls who legitimately require our compassion. Being that you lie with such mellifluous ease one example from the book I think you can benefit from immediately is the discussion on lying; “Only a dope would tell a lie. One of the quickest ways to lose your friends(voters?) and to make people dislike you is to lie.”

Maybe if you started to tell the truth your poll numbers would start going up?

In closing you might consider buying a copy and reading it to your children, maybe some of it will rub off on you. Considering the lies you told during your speech in a Wisconsin battery factory you could certainly use a refresher course on the truth. You know what Mr. Obama, it is one thing to lie to your “believers” it is quite another to play your tune to families that are relying on the truth to feed, and protect their families.

That is wrong, and I will not stand for it, nor will my fellow citizens on November 6, 2012.

Respectfully,

An intelligent American
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:

^^^^^see above^^^^^^

Respectfully,

An intelligent American
From where did you copy and paste this?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Constantine wrote:

^^^^^see above^^^^^^

Respectfully,

An intelligent American
From where did you copy and paste this?

I dont remember , just google it!
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Yeah, I get it. He can love being president and miss some of the little everyday things from his previous life.