America 2011 is Germany 1939

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: America 2011 is Germany 1939

Post by Constantine »

The TSA Is Coming To a Highway Near You

As TSO’s continue to expand their presence beyond our nation’s airports and onto our highways, every American citizen has the right to know that they are not dealing with actual federal law enforcement officers. Had one Virginia woman known this days before Thanksgiving she may have been able to escape being forcibly raped by a TSO who approached her in a parking lot in full uniform while flashing his badge.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/20 ... y-near-you
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

MurrayFiend wrote:I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as 'too stupid to vote'... that's not how democracy works.
I see Republicans on Facebook daily saying the vote should be restricted to taxpaying landowners. They also point out that the Founding Fathers actually established a representative republic and not a democracy. They don't WANT a democracy and are happy with an oligarchy of the rich, assuming that they will claw their way into the elite one day.

But this oligarchy is ruled by the Rothschilds of the world from Europe, not from the United States. Ironic that Europeans look to us for the tyranny when it comes from within the EU itself.
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

lerxstcat wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as 'too stupid to vote'... that's not how democracy works.
I see Republicans on Facebook daily saying the vote should be restricted to taxpaying landowners. They also point out that the Founding Fathers actually established a representative republic and not a democracy. They don't WANT a democracy and are happy with an oligarchy of the rich, assuming that they will claw their way into the elite one day.

But this oligarchy is ruled by the Rothschilds of the world from Europe, not from the United States. Ironic that Europeans look to us for the tyranny when it comes from within the EU itself.
This.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Grendel wrote::lol:
"Every American citizen has the right
to know that they are not dealing with actual federal law enforcement officers."
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Comparing any government, nation, political system, or ideology to Nazi Germany is, by default, ridiculous. Because if it was remotely true, you couldn't. Of course, that's beyond your grasp, since you're obviously a fucking clueless imbecile who makes light of a historically unique phenomenon that will never be matched in its anti-natural efficiency.

There's a million things wrong with America today, it might just be the most fascist "free" country in the world, but it's a far cry from the Nazi grounds of the Weimar Republic. Even a guy like Goebbels would be assassinated by the right, and booed out of the country by the left. Your cold war complex made just about everybody blind to rampant nationalism.

While I'm aware that this is a bullshit troll thread, you don't know 'freedom' from your ass, fuck your airport groping paranoia and fuck you.

Nice talk.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
While I'm aware that this is a bullshit troll thread, you don't know 'freedom' from your ass, fuck your airport groping paranoia and fuck you.

Nice talk.

Did I hit a nerve?

Fuck you SebastianReeRetard, you fucking fascist junkie scum!!!!Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

“They took me to one side and they patted me down, and they made me stand for, with my arms out, for over 10 minutes,” she said. “I was beginning to feel that I wasn’t going to be able to continue to stand, I was going to fall down or something.”

- 94 Year Old Woman Ordered Out Of Her Wheel Chair For Invasive Patdown

Is that what Americans deserve DanzigReeRea
tard?

steve says:

January 5, 2011 at 2:27 PM

TSA is now the new Gestapo/KGB. You must obey your master(government) or else!
Most airplane hijackers get access by getting jobs as airplane cleaners, food catering services, mechanics, grounds keepers, etc. They aren’t going to bother going through airport security and getting caught they can also plant items on planes
It is also getting bad just driving in the southwest states. In Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, there are Border Patrol checkpoints that one must pass through. Sometimes they will just wave you through, other times it’s like the Gestapo “are your papers in order?”. They question you as to where you are going, where did you come from, where do you live, what are you carrying in your car? They will walk around your car with drug sniffing dogs and look in the windows and have a stare down with you.
!
Last edited by Constantine on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

It’s verifiable fact the US Administration gave clearance to the “underwear” bomber even though security at that time wanted to deny him – tried to stop him boarding! as he was on the gov terrorist watch list. The gov practically forced the airline to let him on the plane. Well monied special interest factions within the gov have an agenda folks. Massive spending has been rolled out immediately after false flag events. Look where the money is. A senator who was prominent in the Bill designed to kick off TSA has big self interest in the corporation that built the scanners. Ditto the big brother tv’s going into all the major stores and shopping centers. Yes prison parolees are hired by TSA. They are so grateful for a job they will obey orders – even ridiculous tyrant. Hitler did the same things – amassing swaths of loyal followers who “were only obeying orders”.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I recently found my birth certificate, and I can confirm that I was in fact born in Canada.

Sorry, Americans, but I cannot be your President.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MurrayFiend wrote:I recently found my birth certificate, and I can confirm that I was in fact born in Canada.

Sorry, Americans, but I cannot be your President.

We already have a sorta-secret Kenyan in office. Fuck, we'll be glad to have a Canadian, you're right across the border from us. Just don't talk about it, and get a phony birth certificate ready.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Burbank Woman Detained For More
Than 10 Hours For Painting Nails On Southwest Flight

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/03/ ... st-flight/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/03/06/poli ... -searches/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

How Engineering the Human Body Could Combat Climate Change

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a ... ge/253981/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Plans To Install 1,800 Cameras Across Chicago...
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Grendel wrote:Hitler only installed 1300 cameras in Chicago! :shock:
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

lerxstcat wrote:
I see Republicans on Facebook daily saying the vote should be restricted to taxpaying landowners.
Can you provide a link to this? They sound insane and I'd like to see if for myself.

Are you sure they're not referring to history, because in the very beginning of this country that's who had the right to vote.
lerxstcat wrote:They also point out that the Founding Fathers actually established a representative republic and not a democracy.

They're actually right about this. If not we wouldn't vote for representatives who dictate terms, we would instead vote on almost every major issue ourselves.

What we are is a Constitutional Republic with strong Democratic traditions.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:
I see Republicans on Facebook daily saying the vote should be restricted to taxpaying landowners.
Can you provide a link to this? They sound insane and I'd like to see if for myself.
You can hear it for yourself.

Tea-Party Leader - "Limit Right to Vote to Property Owners"
http://youtu.be/JBHy8fdMUrw

PHILLIPS: The Founding Fathers originally said, they put certain restrictions on who gets the right to vote. It wasn’t you were just a citizen and you got to vote. Some of the restrictions, you know, you obviously would not think about today. But one of those was you had to be a property owner. And that makes a lot of sense, because if you’re a property owner you actually have a vested stake in the community. If you’re not a property owner, you know, I’m sorry but property owners have a little bit more of a vested interest in the community than non-property owners.

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
brotherplanet wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:
You can hear it for yourself.

Tea-Party Leader - "Limit Right to Vote to Property Owners"
http://youtu.be/JBHy8fdMUrw

PHILLIPS: The Founding Fathers originally said, they put certain restrictions on who gets the right to vote. It wasn’t you were just a citizen and you got to vote. Some of the restrictions, you know, you obviously would not think about today. But one of those was you had to be a property owner. And that makes a lot of sense, because if you’re a property owner you actually have a vested stake in the community. If you’re not a property owner, you know, I’m sorry but property owners have a little bit more of a vested interest in the community than non-property owners.

1. Historically he's correct. Everything he said is spot on.

2. He's fucking insane if he thinks we should go back to those rules.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Agency director says it will 'transform' surveillance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... lance.html

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Lets see how the Obamatards are gonna spin this one.....

NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... eparedness
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:Lets see how the Obamatards are gonna spin this one.....

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Strengthening our defenses? Fuckin' Nazis! :x
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Constantine wrote:Lets see how the Obamatards are gonna spin this one.....

Strengthening our defenses? Fuckin' Nazis! :x
See?!

:lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

This is where america is heading.

Sweden moving towards cashless economy

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-573 ... s-economy/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Father's outrage as TSA subjects his wheelchair-bound three-year-old son to humiliating search... on his way to Disney

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icago.html

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

You americans are fucking disgusting for letting your fellow citizen be abused by your fascist goverment without even raisong an eyebrow.

Shame on America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO-AzPx ... r_embedded
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

We have travelled considerably with our children and I have to say that MOST security people are DEEPLY unhelpful. My favourites are: 1, Heathrow - walking my 18mth old as I carried her through the airport to walk unassisted through the metal detector!!! 2. Heathrow - insisting she walk through unassisted at 12mths, took a bit of explaining, but she couldn't walk! 3. Insisting I drink the baby milk, even though my husband had it and was willing to drink it. I had explained that I am allergic to milk or milk products! 4. Easyjet on Xmas eve refusing to allow my daughter to go on the plane as she had a caste on. She had the correct back caste and a fit to fly letter!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Some people say this will be implemented in Nazi America soon.

Schools ban children making friends

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... iends.html

:shock:
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:

Schools ban children making friends

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... iends.html

:shock:
...and to think it came so naturally to you.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Mich. militia members cleared of charges that accused them of plotting war against government

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html