Question on Birth Control debate

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Question on Birth Control debate

Post by gtrjay »

Why the debate on birth control? Some say why pay for it, which in turn could lead to more abortions (something that is against the GOP values system).

Question. If the GOP or others don't want birth control to be covered, will the little blue pill that helps old white guys who can barely get it up (AKA - the republican party) be covered? If so, why? Can't they pay for their own as well?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Danzig in the Dark

Re: Question on Birth Control debate

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

gtrjay wrote:Why the debate on birth control?
They don't want to debate the real issues.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Just another example of Obama's disregard for life.He voted for the IL bill allowing for doctors to kill babies who survived abortion once outside the mother.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:Just another example of Obama's disregard for life.He voted for the IL bill allowing for doctors to kill babies who survived abortion once outside the mother.
I see why you're worried.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Constantine wrote:Just another example of Obama's disregard for life.He voted for the IL bill allowing for doctors to kill babies who survived abortion once outside the mother.
You're an idiot. He voted against a bill which would have allowed govt. to prosecute doctors for not rendering aid after a failed late term abortion.
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
You're an idiot.
The rest was just window dressing anyway.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully