How long till Bill Clinton pounds Obama?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

How long till Bill Clinton pounds Obama?

Post by tylamonroe »

Having just thrown Hillary under the bus for Libya, I suspect Bill may be about done helping Barry out. Its no secret he doesn't like him much and IF Hillary wants a shot at the White house its better for her to run against an incumbant Republican.

I am guessing that we get more than a few back handed compliments and "flubbed" statements out of bill over the next few weeks.

Agree? disagree?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Re: How long till Bill Clinton pounds Obama?

Post by Stoner »

Yeah, he sure threw her under the bus when he said "Secretary Clinton has done an extraordinary job but she works for me. I’m the president and I’m always responsible."

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Stoner wrote:Yeah, he sure threw her under the bus when he said "Secretary Clinton has done an extraordinary job but she works for me. I’m the president and I’m always responsible."

EXACTLY! The President has been very complimentary of Hillary and they have a good relationship now!

Bill Clinton has been a great asset at the convention and on the campaign trail!
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

tylamonroe wrote:Having just thrown Hillary under the bus for Libya, I suspect Bill may be about done helping Barry out. Its no secret he doesn't like him much and IF Hillary wants a shot at the White house its better for her to run against an incumbant Republican.
Did you make this up or did someone else?
ImageImageImage
ROADHEAD

Post by ROADHEAD »

Hillary is Obama's bitch. She knows it. If she crosses him, she could be the next US Rep conveniently in a consulate with no protection at an inopportune time.

Bill hates Barack. Fact. If someone plays the race card on you, and you are mad enough to say it ON TV, you don't forget it or forgive it.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ROADHEAD wrote:Hillary is Obama's bitch. She knows it. If she crosses him, she could be the next US Rep conveniently in a consulate with no protection at an inopportune time.

Bill hates Barack. Fact. If someone plays the race card on you, and you are mad enough to say it ON TV, you don't forget it or forgive it.
So, you're saying Obama will have her killed? You must be high off the fumes off your cheapass KI$$ dolls.

Hillary is hoping for another shot at the White house in 2016 and Bill isn't going to do anything to fuck that up. They will be good Democrats and expect it to pay off in the future.
ImageImage
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

ROADHEAD wrote:Hillary is Obama's bitch. She knows it. If she crosses him, she could be the next US Rep conveniently in a consulate with no protection at an inopportune time.

Gotta agree with that. Bill doesn't come across as having a racist bone in his body, but as we've learned, if you're not sucking Obama's dick why then you must be a racist.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Who said that? Obama?
ImageImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote: Gotta agree with that. Bill doesn't come across as having a racist bone in his body, but as we've learned, if you're not sucking Obama's dick why then you must be a racist.
LMFAO, that must be it. It doesn't have to do with the fact that you're a birther who refuses to acknowledge that the economy has improved under a black president. It's because you don't suck Obama's dick.

You are by far the dumbest fucking cunt who has ever posted to this site.
HerveVillechaizeLounge
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by HerveVillechaizeLounge »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
brotherplanet wrote: Gotta agree with that. Bill doesn't come across as having a racist bone in his body, but as we've learned, if you're not sucking Obama's dick why then you must be a racist.
LMFAO, that must be it. It doesn't have to do with the fact that you're a birther who refuses to acknowledge that the economy has improved under a black president. It's because you don't suck Obama's dick.

"When in doubt, call them a cunt." - DNC

"... if that doesn't work, call them a racist!" - DNC
Stoner wrote:When in doubt, give 'em AIDS.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

Now brotherplanet has a challenger for the title. :lol:
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:

"When in doubt, call them a traitor and demand treason."-GOP

"Racism doesn't exist anymore, just like markets it's all fair and square."-GOP

This game is fuckin' awesome!

Now come back bro, come back with something the DNC says. That'll be funny. :lol: Then I'll come back and say something the GOP says, wow man wow whoo hoo ow!
ImageImageImage