Do You Trust Mormons

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Do You Trust Mormons

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Stoner wrote:I have to say that I've never met a Mormon who wasn't a decent human being. In fact, they are some of the nicest and kindest people I've ever encountered.

Can't say the same thing about Christians.
I'd have to agree. We have Mormon friend who are the nicest, most charitable group of people I have ever known. I find myself more amused by some of their eccentricities than concerned or offended.

The one thing I definitely take from this thread is that Rattrules has worked himself in the top five most retarded posters on this forum.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
The one thing I definitely take from this thread is that Rattrules has worked himself in the top five most retarded posters on this forum.
Rattrules is the second most fucked up Ratt fan and poster here, but at least he doesn't have herpes.
ImageImage
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
Rattrules is the second most fucked up Ratt fan and poster here, but at least he doesn't have herpes.
I am hoping he is just a REALLY great troll. For his sake.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

crabfan wrote:Skate: I appreciate you man! You know, my initial "off the cuff" statement in this thread was not said with an attitude of "gentleness and respect" (1 Peter 3:15). It was not intended in the way you took it but I can see how it could be. So with full humility, I apologize for that and I'm glad God is using people on Metal Sludge to refine my walk with Him. :-)

God bless, brotha.
Dude, your God is an awesome God!
ImageImageImage
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Dr J Jones wrote:
Wheresthestagemanager? wrote: I don't trust Romney though, because I think his lust for power overshadows any other convictions he may have.
Power corrupts.
And Obama is different how?
Obama respects the separation of church and state, in that whatever his faith, he can leave it at the door when he goes to work. Romney will not, ever, tell the Mormon church to stay out of the white house. Its a fundamental of the presidency for a reason. if you can't leave your God at the door, you have no business being president!
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

vanitybinge wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:
Wheresthestagemanager? wrote: I don't trust Romney though, because I think his lust for power overshadows any other convictions he may have.
Power corrupts.
Obama respects the separation of church and state, in that whatever his faith, he can leave it at the door when he goes to work. Romney will not, ever, tell the Mormon church to stay out of the white house. Its a fundamental of the presidency for a reason. if you can't leave your God at the door, you have no business being president!
Not you Vanity, but people should google "Lying for God." Mormons are nice people individually, but as with any cult, as a group, they are insidious.
HerveVillechaizeLounge
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by HerveVillechaizeLounge »

vanitybinge wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:
Power corrupts.
You know this for a fact? or is this what you suspect?
Stoner wrote:When in doubt, give 'em AIDS.
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:
You know this for a fact? or is this what you suspect?
Oh come on. You saw how he turned MA into UT and put magic underwear on all of them. Its a fact!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

=================NEVER TRUST A MORMON==
================Image
==========Image
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:=================NEVER TRUST A MORMON==
================Image
==========Image
Never trust a Moron.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washin ... the-debate

No, Mitt Romney Did Not Bring Cheat Notes to the Debate

By Elizabeth Flock
October 5, 2012 RSS Feed Print

Reddit was up in arms last night after video from the first presidential debate in Denver posted to the site's politics section appeared to show Mitt Romney pulling cheat notes at the debate. About 2 minutes and 15 seconds in to the video, the GOP nominee is seen putting his hand into his right pocket and placing what appears to be white paper on the podium.

But the Romney campaign told Whispers Friday that Romney was only pulling out a handkerchief.

A close analysis of video of the debate supports that. At 1:26:35 in the video, Romney picks up the same white object—clearly a handkerchief this time—to wipe his face.

The Commission on Presidential Debates, which runs the debate logistics, did not release its contract of rules to the public this year. And it has not responded to request for comment on the 2012 debate rules. But a copy of the 2004 contract of rules reads: "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate." The candidate can take notes, but only on a pad provided by commission staff.
HerveVillechaizeLounge
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by HerveVillechaizeLounge »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:=================NEVER TRUST A MORMON==
================Image
==========Image
Damn those hankie's! You're right! I bet he didn't even have a cold.

:roll: :roll:
Stoner wrote:When in doubt, give 'em AIDS.