Tea Party of Racists

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Tea Party of Racists

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

tylamonroe wrote:Wow. No racism or pre judgement anwhere in the 2 posts above me is there?

Keep it superior gang! You've earned it!
None in mine. You asked a question and are now whining and crying because you didn't get the answer you expected.
tylamonroe wrote:
No, you just want to call black conservatives uncle toms because they aren't acting black enough for you. You know, out drinking grape kool aid, shooting dice and stealing hubcaps while swinging from Obamas nutsack and talking how a black man can't get a chance.

Thats much better.
There's far more racism in this post than in the ones you called out. While Teabaggers and their sympathizers, like you, are not out donning robes with pointed hoods and burning crosses, you can be sure the above is how they see black people. Teabaggers hold up Rice, Powell and Thomas up as examples for rising above their black nature, as exceptions to the rule.
ImageImage
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

MotleyScrew wrote:
tylamonroe wrote:
No, you just want to call black conservatives uncle toms because they aren't acting black enough for you. You know, out drinking grape kool aid, shooting dice and stealing hubcaps while swinging from Obamas nutsack and talking how a black man can't get a chance.

Thats much better.
I don't want to call them anything, I said that is what they would call them. It sure as hell is not what I would call them. Why do I care what their color is and if they are acting black? There is no such thing as black acting, that is sterotypes and I don't buy into them. I am not the one with such anger that a black man was elected President.

If there is no such thing as black acting then why use the term uncle tom, oh pure soul? You sound a little defensive... whats up with that. After all I'm the racist one here, right?
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

MotleyScrew wrote:
tylamonroe wrote:
If there is no such thing as black acting then why use the term uncle tom, oh pure soul? You sound a little defensive... whats up with that. After all I'm the racist one here, right?
If you support the Tea Party and their crazy Klan like ideas. Like it is ok for private businesses to reject service to people based on race, religion, etc. Then yes, you are the racist one.
Well then I guess you must be off the hook. Sleep well.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Can't paint everyone of a particular stripe with the same brush.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

MurrayFiend wrote:Can't paint everyone of a particular stripe with the same brush.
Sure you can.

Philly sports fans are cretins.

Chinese people in Chinatown (and I'd assume china) hawk more disgusting loogies per sidewalk block than any other people.

Tea Party members are by and large miserable white racists.

All truth.