Iran

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: Iran

Post by AliceManson »

EZrocker wrote:
AliceManson wrote:
EZrocker wrote: The truth is that Israel is a very strategic ally. If we didn't have them as an ally in the Middle East we would all be fucked. Not just the USA, but the entire world. Do you really not believe that Iran wants to nuke us?

No I don't think Iran wants to nuke us. You shouldn't either unless there is concrete evidence that they will. Remember Iraq and what turned out to be bullshit that they were harboring weapons. We have nukes, Israel have nukes, why shouldn't Iran have nukes to defend themselves? The only reason Iran would have to want to nuke us is the fact that we are in bed with Israel and fund their country.
What kind of proof will it take? When we all go up in a nuclear mushroom cloud? Do you remember the Iranian hostage crisis 30 years ago? To the best of my knowledge, the USA has never taken Iranians hostage. Nor has Israel taken Americans hostage. Do youself a favor, turn off TMZ and read a history book. You may learn something.

Here, you can start with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

You can always find the truth on wikipedia!! :shock:
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
EZrocker
Recording Your Demo

Post by EZrocker »

AliceManson wrote: You can always find the truth on wikipedia!! :shock:
It can be verified through other sources. But it seems to me that your mind is closed. So I won't waste anymore keystrokes. Peace.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

EZrocker wrote:
It can be verified through other sources. But it seems to me that your mind is closed. So I won't waste anymore keystrokes. Peace.

Seriously what does the Iranian hostage crisis have to do with this war? Should we go after Japan again, since they did bomb us 70 years ago?
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
EZrocker
Recording Your Demo

Post by EZrocker »

AliceManson wrote:
EZrocker wrote:

Seriously what does the Iranian hostage crisis have to do with this war? Should we go after Japan again, since they did bomb us 70 years ago?
Just curious. If you had to decide, should we have gone after Hitler 70 years ago, or let him go about his business and kill 10 million innocent people?
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

Do you know why we got involved in WWII? Kamikaze isn't a German word.
ImageImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Iran may want nuclear weapons, but not to nuke the US. For one thing we have THOUSANDS of nukes and if they managed to get some and hit one or two of our cities, we could obliterate their entire country with a fraction of our nuclear arsenal. They can't do the same to us and probably never could even if they built up an arsenal of hundreds of weapons like Israel and Pakistan have. People raving about the Twelvers are off base.

We don't need a war with Iran because China and Russia aren't having that. We can't go up against them on their own conrtinent with our supply lines being thousands of miles long and across two oceans. That would be insane.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

I wonder how much convergence there is between the people who want to bomb Iran and the people who are complaining about higher gas prices.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

tin00can wrote:I wonder how much convergence there is between the people who want to bomb Iran and the people who are complaining about higher gas prices.
I'm right there. I watched gas prices here go up 50 cents a gallon in the last week and wondered when we were going to destroy those fucking ragheads.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Israel is trying to manipulate the US into war with Iran, just like they did with Iraq

what do u guys think of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nT8bTMN4oU#!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.