Obama asks the middle class to take it in the ass, again

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Obama asks the middle class to take it in the ass, again

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

One president started it, one is ending it.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/08 ... dule-vote/
The top U.S. general for Iraq said Monday the country's national election was a milestone on the way to a full pullout of U.S. combat troops by September 1 as planned.

Gen. Ray Odierno told reporters in Baghdad that most of the about 96,000 troops currently in Iraq will remain here though May, when the military will begin scaling down to 50,000 noncombat troops by the Obama administration's self-imposed deadline at the start of September. The timetable calls for all troops to be out by the end of 2011.
ImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:One president started it, one is ending it.
The top U.S. general for Iraq said Monday the country's national election was a milestone on the way to a full pullout of U.S. combat troops by September 1 as planned.

Gen. Ray Odierno told reporters in Baghdad that most of the about 96,000 troops currently in Iraq will remain here though May, when the military will begin scaling down to 50,000 noncombat troops by the Obama administration's self-imposed deadline at the start of September. The timetable calls for all troops to be out by the end of 2011.
So you agree with me then. If Bush started a war for oil, then Obama is currently conducting a war for oil. I read ya loud and clear.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Nevermind wrote:

So you agree with me then. If Bush started a war for oil, then Obama is currently conducting a war for oil. I read ya loud and clear.
No. He's ending it. In the absence of any evidence indicating you were in a coma from 2000 to recently, I'm going with the War Board consensus that you are some form of inbred superidiot.
ImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Nevermind wrote:

No. He's ending it. In the absence of any evidence indicating you were in a coma from 2000 to recently, I'm going with the War Board consensus that you are some form of inbred superidiot.
He's been in office for well over a year now. The "war for oil" could have been ended in his first 6 months in office. Let's cut to the chase. He's a liberal democrat, so he get's a pass from you. Your war for oil argument is stupid to begin with, but even if it were true, then your president continues the war, and continues to let American and allied soldiers be killed on a regular basis. Why aren't you out protesting like all the violent left wing wing radicals did during the Bush years, demanding an immediate withdrawal ?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Nevermind wrote:
Nevermind wrote:

He's been in office for well over a year now. The "war for oil" could have been ended in his first 6 months in office. Let's cut to the chase. He's a liberal democrat, so he get's a pass from you. Your war for oil argument is stupid to begin with, but even if it were true, then your president continues the war, and continues to let American and allied soldiers be killed on a regular basis. Why aren't you out protesting like all the violent left wing wing radicals did during the Bush years, demanding an immediate withdrawal ?
For the same reason your chickenhawk ass didn't head for the nearest recruitment office when your country needed you. :lol:

MY president has had only a year and a quarter to clean up the mess the president you voted for twice had eight years to make. I don't expect him to work miracles or do everything overnight. Only an idiot would suggest that. He does get a pass from me because he is getting down to business. Healthcare reform done, bringing the troops home, financial reform next... not bad for his first year.

As for the 'war for oil' issue, there are dozens of countries where people suffered(and still do) under the iron bootheel of oppression but Bush picked the one sitting on an ocean of Texas tea. Coincidence?
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

LMFAO @ "50,000 non-combat troops". How come General Ray-Ray didn't tell reporters in the United States? If all the troops are withdrawn from Iraq at the end of 2011, I'll cut off both my pinkie fingers like that nip in Black Rain and send them to you.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:

LMFAO @ "50,000 non-combat troops". How come General Ray-Ray didn't tell reporters in the United States?
Because he's in Baghdad, Iraq. :roll:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: If all the troops are withdrawn from Iraq at the end of 2011, I'll cut off both my pinkie fingers like that nip in Black Rain and send them to you.
Do you pinkie promise?
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Nevermind wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: No. He's ending it. In the absence of any evidence indicating you were in a coma from 2000 to recently, I'm going with the War Board consensus that you are some form of inbred superidiot.
For the same reason your chickenhawk ass didn't head for the nearest recruitment office when your country needed you. :lol:

MY president has had only a year and a quarter to clean up the mess the president you voted for twice had eight years to make. I don't expect him to work miracles or do everything overnight. Only an idiot would suggest that. He does get a pass from me because he is getting down to business. Healthcare reform done, bringing the troops home, financial reform next... not bad for his first year.

As for the 'war for oil' issue, there are dozens of countries where people suffered(and still do) under the iron bootheel of oppression but Bush picked the one sitting on an ocean of Texas tea. Coincidence?
Obama is getting down to business ?

I assume by getting down to business you mean working his ass off ?

He sure has done an awful lot of press conferences, gone to a lot of sporting events, and made visits to foreign countries to give speeches. Signing some papers presented to him that others drafted isn't really working very hard, is it ?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

thejuggernaut wrote:

Workin' harder than a ditchdigger. There's a lot more work to being president than making the occasional million dollar conference call at 3 AM.
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

thejuggernaut wrote:

Workin' harder than a ditchdigger. There's a lot more work to being president than making the occasional million dollar conference call at 3 AM.
Yeah, and there's a lot more work involved in protecting the lives of your employees and their families then pick axe Pete has to deal with.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

thejuggernaut wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

Yeah, and there's a lot more work involved in protecting the lives of your employees and their families then pick axe Pete has to deal with.
:lol:
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

thejuggernaut wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

Nice typo.

I might as well have just said "their's" or, better yet, "they're's"