Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea party

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea par

Post by johnk5150 »

Scoundrel wrote:RATTrules, you keep repeating the same shit over and over. It leaves me under the impression that you are a knee-jerk reactionary who doesn't really understand why the things you complain about are the way they are (a common accusation of the OWS protesters, no?). Lets see what kind of depth you have. Please answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge.

RATTrules wrote: The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%!

How did that happen and how can you remedy the situation? (please place more emphasis on the first part of the question)

Define wealth and include a description, or better yet a method, for determining value.

I think I just heard Ratt's head explode.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/occ ... z1dyFikCnV

Occupy Wall Street protesters vow to wear suits, blend in and get revenge for the Zuccotti Park raid

Some big names in the political world have also lent support to OWS President Barack Obama Vice President Joe Biden Nancy Pelosi supporters: Communist Party USA The American Nazi Party Revolutionary Communist Party Black Panthers Nation of Islams Louis Farrakhan CAIR International Leaders and Governments: Irans Supreme Leader, the Ayatollah Khamenei Hugo Chavez Revolutionary Guards of Iran The Govt of North Korea Communist Party of China Hezbollah
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Constantine wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/occ ... z1dyFikCnV

Occupy Wall Street protesters vow to wear suits, blend in and get revenge for the Zuccotti Park raid

Some big names in the political world have also lent support to OWS President Barack Obama Vice President Joe Biden Nancy Pelosi supporters: Communist Party USA The American Nazi Party Revolutionary Communist Party Black Panthers Nation of Islams Louis Farrakhan CAIR International Leaders and Governments: Irans Supreme Leader, the Ayatollah Khamenei Hugo Chavez Revolutionary Guards of Iran The Govt of North Korea Communist Party of China Hezbollah
Nazis and Black Panthers? Politics does make for some strange bedfellows. :lol:
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately