Winning Tea Party Candidates

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Winning Tea Party Candidates

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Fordtruckman wrote:fucking left wing media, comments she made in her 20s :lol: they are running out of ammo :D
I doubt that. She's still talking. :lol:
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Fordtruckman wrote:fucking left wing media, comments she made in her 20s :lol: they are running out of ammo :D
I don't blame them for using it against her it's how the shit works in that crooked hypocritical game.

claiming you dabbled in witchcraft years ago= fucking horrific
being a houseguest and serving on the same board of a domestic terrorist= just fine. :lol:

I don't have a problem with either doing what they did but for Fuck sake, the left pitched a fucking fit for daring to bring up shit about Obama from years ago now they're off the chain and rabid to get this O' donnell dunce. Is there such a thing as a poltical party that isen't hypocritical??
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

dtmfs wrote: Is there such a thing as a poltical party that isen't hypocritical?? [/b]
No.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Luminiferous wrote:
dtmfs wrote: Is there such a thing as a poltical party that isen't hypocritical?? [/b]
No.
This is why I can't wrap my head around the idea of supporting either of those 2 parties, fucking clowns the lot of em'.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I saw her on Fox News today and she completely dodged Hannity's questions even though his delivery was half-assed and perfunctory, as he usually is with fellow Republicans. She just doesn't have the brains or rhetorical skills to dig herself out of her hole. He asks her about her previous comments and she does the typical political dodge where she tries to shift the conversation to what her opponent believes.

She needs to understand that she is not in a cushy position like a Rand Paul or Scott Brown were. Her only chance of winning is to address every criticism and point head on. Unfortunately for her, she just doesn't have the ability to do that.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

WRONG!

She put a spell on me and now I'm hoping she'll win. Goddamn witch.
ImageImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Skate4RnR wrote:WRONG!

She put a spell on me and now I'm hoping she'll win. Goddamn witch.
ZOROASTRIAN WITCH!!! The worst kind!!!! :evil: