President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Constantine »

Obama Now Blames The Internet For Job Losses

"Layoffs too often became permanent, not part of the business cycle. And these changes didn't just affect blue collar workers. If you were a bank teller or a phone operator or a travel agent, you saw many in your profession replaced by ATMs and the internet," President Obama said at a campaign event in Kansas.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... osses.html
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Donate $18 to send President Obama on a permanent vacation.

http://fortyfore.com/
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I mean how screwed up can you be that it is 2011, well almost
2012, and US does not have something as essential for the functioning of a Modern
economy as universal socialized health care (NHS), something that the ENTIRE
developed World has.

have not-for-profit Government run NHS, health care is taking on average about 9% of the GDP while in US with Wall Street run for profit health care, 50Mill+ have NO health care,
2Mill+ go bankrupt each year due to health care costs, AND health care is taking a
DEFICIT busting 18% of the GDP.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Constantine are you a Neo-Nazi in real life too or just play one on the internet?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Constantine are you a Neo-Nazi in real life too or just play one on the internet?

Whats ur definition of "nazi"?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

A terrorist whose hands is soaked with the blood of the US servicemen invited to the White House.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... se-with-ir

What is going on? The Federal Government is setting up unmanned border patrol stations, illegal alien arrests are down to the lowest level in 40 years, they are using unmanned drones to spy on American citizens in country, slashing the National Guard Units guarding the border, and prosecuting Arizona and Utah for protecting themselves and letting an Iranian Revolutionary Guard who may have had a role in the Khobar Towers bombing visit the White House.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Constantine wrote:A terrorist whose hands is soaked with the blood of the US servicemen invited to the White House.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... se-with-ir

What is going on? The Federal Government is setting up unmanned border patrol stations, illegal alien arrests are down to the lowest level in 40 years, they are using unmanned drones to spy on American citizens in country, slashing the National Guard Units guarding the border, and prosecuting Arizona and Utah for protecting themselves and letting an Iranian Revolutionary Guard who may have had a role in the Khobar Towers bombing visit the White House.

Hope and change.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

So all of you libs that cried and complained that GWB was stomping on the constitution what do you say about the messiah? obama has gone well beyond where Bush went with the Patriot Act. obama has declared the entire world a battle field, including the United States, and broadened the definition of a terrorist to just about everybody, and claimed he can detain a citizen indefinitely without charge or trial. Now if that doesn’t sound like a dictator I don’t know what does.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

The fact is, the Obama administration violated international law and the US Constitution. The UN mandate was for a "no fly zone" to protect unarmed civilians. The actual combat was airstrikes against ground targets in a one sided support of the rebel forces...a clear violation of the UN mandate. Further, the combat was never authorized by the congress and it exceeded the time limit for the War Powers Act, which was never actually invoked in the first place. Bush was a tool, but at least he asked and received authorization from the congress and he was well within the UN mandates in the Iraq War. Obama just went rogue and did whatever he wanted. The fact is, he committed war crimes. His apologists can tap dance around it all they want, but Obama is a war criminal.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Now tell me again why Michelle refers to Kenya as Obama's "home country"

Why is it so ridiculous to believe Obama was not born in the
US when two of his close relatives have been arrested for being illegal aliens from Kenya?

And tell me about all of the other Presidents who went to an Islamic school in Indonesia under an alias......

yep, it's ridiculous to think.......
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

A lawyer for President Barack Obama’s uncle, an illegal immigrant who is charged with drunken driving, says he will ask prosecutors to turn over the driving record of the police officer who stopped him.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/region ... position=4

Beautifull!!!
:lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama: More jobs in jobless benefits than Keystone

President Obama said that he will delay his vacation and keep Congress in session until the passage of his desired payroll tax cut and unemployment benefits extension -- two proposals that Obama said would create more jobs than the Keystone XL pipeline that his administration recently delayed.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer. ... one/244871

:lol:
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Unemployment claims at 352,000, fewest since 2008.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/unemploym ... 12012.html
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:Unemployment claims at 352,000, fewest since 2008.

That stimulus pill is really doing the trick. The doctor is in!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama touts Magic Kingdom; GOP laughs

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71667.html

KneelandBobDylan

Constantine wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:Unemployment claims at 352,000, fewest since 2008.

That stimulus pill is really doing the trick. The doctor is in!

Do we really have to go over this again? The stimulas DID work, and would have been even BETTER had there been more of it.

I understand you don't like Obama, and would rather blow a leper, but facts are facts.
KneelandBobDylan

Constantine wrote:Obama touts Magic Kingdom; GOP laughs

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71667.html

Hey has anyone seen a GOP jobs bill......The NATION laughs.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:The stimulas DID work, and would have been even BETTER had there been more of it.
KneelandBobDylan wrote:Do we really have to go over this again?

Is there already a post on here regarding the validity of the first quote above? Would you mind pointing out where, I'd be interested in reading it. I was going to ask you why you say it did work and why it would have been better if it had been higher/extended, but if somebody already wrote something about it I don't want to make anybody write it again.

Thanks.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

One Mexican State Bordering The US Was Deadlier Than All of Afghanistan Last Year

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/one-mex ... -last-year
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama has been the biggest corporatist stooge ever! And that says a lot because Bush was the worst ever in his time. Let's look at the facts:

Took most of his donations from Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, etc.
Appointed Tim Geithner Tresury Secretary and Larry Summers economy "czar" after being two of the worst contributors to the crisis. $1 Trillion + donated to the same big banks, insurers, and the real estate sector. Trillions in liquidity guarantees for the same - via the Obama reappointed Fed Chairman. All of which leads to massive inflation in food and energy, crushing the purchasing power of the poor and retired. And he has the audacity to talk about economic fairness? Unbelievable.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I'm about as fiscally fascist as you can be, but our funky president just hit a grand slam with his comments on china and money.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

johnk5150 wrote:I'm about as fiscally fascist as you can be, but our funky president just hit a grand slam with his comments on china and money.

link?
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Constantine wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:I'm about as fiscally fascist as you can be, but our funky president just hit a grand slam with his comments on china and money.

link?
State of the Union speech. Won't be hard to find.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

johnk5150 wrote:
Constantine wrote:

link?
State of the Union speech. Won't be hard to find.

I read this thing on Fox today where he said he doesnt want to deal with partners that dont follow the rules (China)
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

OBAMA HAS HEATED ARGUMENT WITH AZ GOV
Wed Jan 25 2012 18:33:56

He appeared to walk away from her while they were still talking, and she confirmed that by saying she didn't finish her sentence.

POOL REPORT

President Obama arrived in Phoenix at 3:15 pm local time, finding the chilly weather of Iowa giving way to sunny skies and temperatures in the high 60s.

He stepped off Air Force One at 3:28 pm and was greeted by Gov. Jan Brewer. She handed him a handwritten letter in an envelope and they spoke intensely for a few minutes. At one point, she pointed her finger at him.

Afterwards, your pooler spoke with the governor.

"He was a little disturbed about my book, Scorpions for Breakfast. I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt. So."

Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: "That he didn't feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished. Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."

On the letter, she said it was personal letter asking him to sit down with her to discuss the "Arizona comeback."

She said she "reiterated an invitation that I've extended to him before with regards to coming to arizona and going to the border with me." She said she would take him to lunch.

"We've had a remarkable comeback here and I want to share that with him."

She said the president brought up the book.

"I thought we probably would've talked about the things that were important to him and important to me, helping one another. Our country is upside down. Arizona was upside down. But we have turned it around. I know again that he loves this country and I love this country."

It was clear from the moment they greeted one another that this would not be a run-of-the-mill encounter between the president and a local official. At one point, she was pointing her finger at him and at another, they were talking at the same time, seemingly over each other.

He appeared to walk away from her while they were still talking, and she confirmed that by saying she didn't finish her sentence.

When Brewer spoke with your pooler, the AP and an NBC producer for several minutes afterwards, she appeared a bit flustered and taken aback by the conversation. Asked if she was, that's when Brewer said, "I'll regroup."

Developing...
NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

"After I'm re-elected, I'm giving your state back to Mexico. Thought I'd give you a heads-up."

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

It belongs to Mexico, the U.S stole their land!

:wink:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

More American Expatriates Give Up Citizenship
By BRIAN KNOWLTON
Published: April 25, 2010
WASHINGTON — Amid mounting frustration over taxation and banking problems, small but growing numbers of overseas Americans are taking the weighty step of renouncing their citizenship.

“What we have seen is a substantial change in mentality among the overseas community in the past two years,” said Jackie Bugnion, director of American Citizens Abroad, an advocacy group based in Geneva. “Before, no one would dare mention to other Americans that they were even thinking of renouncing their U.S. nationality. Now, it is an openly discussed issue.”
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama eligibility court case ... blow-by-blow

Witnesses make case Constitution has not been followed

Given the testimony from today’s court case in Georgia, Obama has a lot of explaining to do. His attorney, Jablonski, was a NO SHOW as of course, was Obama.

Has Obama’s attorney made good on his stated threat not to participate? Is he directly ignoring the court’s subpoena? Is he placing Obama above the law? It seems so. Were you or I subpoenaed to appear in court, would we or our attorney be allowed such action or, non action?

Certainly not.

Court is called to order.

Obama’s birth certificate is entered into evidence.

Obama’s father’s place of birth, Kenya East Africa is entered into evidence.

Pages 214 and 215 from Obama’s book, “Dreams from My Father” entered into evidence. Highlighted. This is where Obama indicates that, in 1966 or 1967 that his father’s history is mentioned. It states that his father’s passport had been revoked and he was unable to leave Kenya.

Immigration Services documents entered into evidence regarding Obama Sr.

June 27th, 1962, is the date on those documents. Obama’s father’s status shown as a non citizen of the United States. Documents were gotten through the Freedom of Information Act.

Testimony regarding the definition of Natural Born Citizen is given citing Minor vs Happersett opinion from a Supreme Court written opinion from 1875. The attorney points out the difference between “citizen” and “Natural Born Citizen” using charts and copies of the Minor vs Happersett opinion.

It is also pointed out that the 14th Amendment does not alter the definition or supersede the meaning of Natural Born. It is pointed out that lower court rulings do not conflict with the Supreme Court opinion nor do they over rule the Supreme Court Minor vs Happersett opinion.

The point is, to be a natural born citizen, one must have 2 parents who, at the time of the birth in question, be citizens of the United States. As Obama’s father was not a citizen, the argument is that Obama, constitutionally, is ineligible to serve as President.

Judge notes that as Obama nor his attorney is present, action will be taken accordingly.

Carl Swinson takes the stand.

Testimony is presented that the SOS has agreed to hear this case, laws applicable, and that the DNC of Georgia will be on the ballot and the challenge to it by Swinson.

2nd witness, a Mr. Powell, takes the stand and presents testimony regarding documents of challenge to Obama’s appearance on the Georgia ballot and his candidacy.

Court records of Obama’s mother and father entered into evidence.

Official certificate of nomination of Obama entered into evidence.

RNC certificate of nomination entered into evidence.

Continued­­­........

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-eligib ... w-by-blow/