Why do conservatives believe the US is a failure?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Why do conservatives believe the US is a failure?

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

enter your username wrote:
SmokeyRamone wrote:
That is exactly what Obama wants to do. Welcome to the club. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
it's funny how that page doesn't mention the mandate, which is essentially the lynchpin of Obama's plan, if this bill passes, I wonder how much more control Obama is going to want over our (post tax) finances
It does mention the mandate.
Requires large employers to cover their employees and individuals who can afford it to buy insurance so everyone shares in the responsibility of reform.

SmokeyRamone wrote: How about he starts addressing all the waste and fraud, both on the government's end and in the private sector?
That's also addressed.

Creates an independent commission of doctors and medical experts to identify waste, fraud and abuse in the health care system.
Don't waste your time. He's not looking for answers. He already has them. For a conservative, change is always bad, no matter the alternative.
ImageImage
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Why do conservatives believe the US is a failure?

Post by SmokeyRamone »

I'm not a conservative, just someone who believes the US is supposed to be a free society and that when it comes to how I spend my money, the government should butt out