Washington Sniper from 2002 -EXECUTED-

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Re: Washington Sniper from 2002 -EXECUTED-

Post by absolutely fabulous »

i believe in capital punishment,

however, i feel humbled when someone is executed.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

absolutely fabulous wrote:i believe in capital punishment,

Agreed. It's a case of mixed emotions. Glad that guy is dead, but sad that it had to come to that.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

tin00can wrote:
absolutely fabulous wrote:i believe in capital punishment,

Agreed. It's a case of mixed emotions. Glad that guy is dead, but sad that it had to come to that.
Seconded. That guy was the worst kind of scumbag, but, yeah, well put AF and Tin.
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

Say the Fort Hood shooter is eventually put to death for his crimes. Would any of you feel bad/sad about it? I'm curious to know.
8 inches, limp.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

wylde342 wrote:Say the Fort Hood shooter is eventually put to death for his crimes. Would any of you feel bad/sad about it? I'm curious to know.
Of course. It wasn't really his fault. He's a poor, oppressed, and misunderstood Muslim and we deserved it. He makes our hearts bleed.

Stupid fuckstick. if your goal is to make conservatives look like dimwitted assclowns, you win both the Bozo button and the Hero cookie.
ImageImage
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

wylde342 wrote:Say the Fort Hood shooter is eventually put to death for his crimes. Would any of you feel bad/sad about it? I'm curious to know.
Yes. It's no different than the sniper. When it comes to state execution, we, as in "We the people" are killing people. Morally, it's no different than doing it with your own hands. While I'd agree that it's a necessary evil, I don't have to do a happy dance when we have to do it.
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Of course. It wasn't really his fault. He's a poor, oppressed, and misunderstood Muslim and we deserved it. He makes our hearts bleed.

Stupid fuckstick. if your goal is to make conservatives look like dimwitted assclowns, you win both the Bozo button and the Hero cookie.
A simple question is suggesting my goal is to make conservatives look like dimwitted assclowns? LOL, I mean; I asked a question.

Lighten up bro.

(edited for typo)
8 inches, limp.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I am opposed to the death penalty...(and yeah I have had a loved one murdered)....

See Cameron Todd Willingham and the shennanigans there....right from the start to Perry's squirming now.

But I do got to say I am not feeling too bad for John Allen Mohammed. Same with McVeigh, if he was still alive buried in some hole of a super max I wouldn't be bothered, but his execution didn't cause me too much loss of sleep.

I do NOT approve of the casual defense of the death penalty that can excuse the ocassional innocent man (which i have seen on this very board), apparently based on the theory that somebody, anybody has to pay for the crime.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
ROADHEAD
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ROADHEAD »

Sometimes you have to thin the herd. They should have told him he was free to go, given him a car that was nearly out of gas and picked him off while he was filling up.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

wylde342 wrote:

A simple question is suggesting my goal is to make conservatives look like dimwitted assclowns? LOL, I mean; I asked a question.

Lighten up bro.

(edited for typo)
No, apparently you are just a dimwitted assclown. Were you actually expecting anyone to give this killer a free pass they wouldn't give the other murderer? You expected to pwn all the pinkos not filled with hatred for Muslims and it never occurred to you people would see through your clever ruse.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

vlad wrote:I am opposed to the death penalty...(and yeah I have had a loved one murdered)....

See Cameron Todd Willingham and the shennanigans there....right from the start to Perry's squirming now.

But I do got to say I am not feeling too bad for John Allen Mohammed. Same with McVeigh, if he was still alive buried in some hole of a super max I wouldn't be bothered, but his execution didn't cause me too much loss of sleep.

I do NOT approve of the casual defense of the death penalty that can excuse the ocassional innocent man (which i have seen on this very board), apparently based on the theory that somebody, anybody has to pay for the crime.

My view on the death penalty has changed over the years. As a youngster I was all in for it, but as I grow older I see it differently. I know this wouldn't work, but I think the choice should go to the families of the victim(s) of whatever crime was perpetrated to warrant the death penalty. If they want that person dead then do it. The bad thing is this puts the responsibility of the choice squarely on them. I just think they should have that option since they bear the brunt of the suffering.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

ROADHEAD wrote:Sometimes you have to thin the herd. They should have told him he was free to go, given him a car that was nearly out of gas and picked him off while he was filling up.

I have a hunch that if there was some herd-thinning to be done, you wouldn't be nearly as high on the list as you think you are.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

It was deserved in this case. It wasn't an accident or a crime of passion. This was a planned out murder spree where random innocent victims were stalked and gunned down. There was no doubt as to the fact that he was the person who committed the crimes. He did it, and got what he deserved.

The only shame about the death penalty in this case was that it took way too long to carry out. This scumbag should have been hung in the courtyard immediately after the verdict was read.
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

[/quote]
No, apparently you are just a dimwitted assclown. Were you actually expecting anyone to give this killer a free pass they wouldn't give the other murderer? You expected to pwn all the pinkos not filled with hatred for Muslims and it never occurred to you people would see through your clever ruse.[/quote]

You make literally zero sense. I have never seen someone infer and conjure up so much intent from so little written text.

Did it ever occur to you that I was just honestly interested in what people thought about the Ft Hood murderer versus the sniper? Did you even think to consider that someone might want to know if people's opinion would be altered with victims being US servicemen and women? If asking that somehow raises my CONSERVATIVE flag or suggests I HATE MUSLIMS or whatever you think *I* think, then quit being hyper sensitive and hating people you don't know. Hmmm...think on that one and read it a couple times.

I always enjoy when people try to pick apart simple questions, attack others and accost them of being stupid, then end up looking...well...like you do.
8 inches, limp.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

tin00can wrote:
ROADHEAD wrote:Sometimes you have to thin the herd. They should have told him he was free to go, given him a car that was nearly out of gas and picked him off while he was filling up.
I have a hunch that if there was some herd-thinning to be done, you wouldn't be nearly as high on the list as you think you are.
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

wylde342 wrote: Did it ever occur to you that I was just honestly interested in what people thought about the Ft Hood murderer versus the sniper? Did you even think to consider that someone might want to know if people's opinion would be altered with victims being US servicemen and women?
Were you expecting sympathy and leniency, maybe because he was a Muslim attacking the evil invaders of his homeland and we're a bunch of America-hating bleeding heart liberals? After all, he can't get a worse punishment than the Beltway sniper, even in Texas.
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

The thing that got to me about how this all ended was the douchebag's lawyer still proclaiming his innocence. Dude, you lost the case, back down to reality.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

wylde342 wrote: Did it ever occur to you that I was just honestly interested in what people thought about the Ft Hood murderer versus the sniper? Did you even think to consider that someone might want to know if people's opinion would be altered with victims being US servicemen and women?
Were you expecting sympathy and leniency, maybe because he was a Muslim attacking the evil invaders of his homeland and we're a bunch of America-hating bleeding heart liberals? After all, he can't get a worse punishment than the Beltway sniper, even in Texas.
Actually, no. I was thinking that people might be for the death penalty in this case since the victims were US servicemen and women.

Next time, maybe hold off the attack trigger a bit longer until you really know what someone is asking/thinking. You made yourself look like exactly what you loathe.
8 inches, limp.
drloveschild
Taking Music Lessons

Post by drloveschild »

bane wrote:
Yes. It's no different than the sniper. When it comes to state execution, we, as in "We the people" are killing people. Morally, it's no different than doing it with your own hands. While I'd agree that it's a necessary evil, I don't have to do a happy dance when we have to do it.

I definately do not feel happy about it however I do not lose sleep over it. I support CP. I strongly support the death penalty in cases of violent crimes. I don't feel bad about it. Probably because I am disconnected to the person. But if my brother did it....I would know it would be the right choice. If he is a monster who hurt people....good bye. I would probably cry like a bitch if I were in the same room with him when it happened. Listening to him beg for his life or confess his wrong doings....however. What kind of begging do they hear before they kill their vicitims...or what kind of noises are made when a person is being beaten or raped? The reality of what needs to be done is by and large more overwhelming in my mind. My heart does not go out to any guy who kills, rapes or attacks other people like we read about in the news. I could flip the switch in a second. We are simply taking away a very very serious threat. I don't even view them as humans. As far as morality? That is why we don't humiliate and stone them to death in public. I have no problem with that either. Am I a cold hearted bastard? No. Black and white here....flip the switch and keep the line moving. I will actually sleep better knowing that not only will someone else be safer from a future act of violence, but actually will live because of that decision.
The Devil dreams on an idle horse.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

wylde342 wrote:
Actually, no. I was thinking that people might be for the death penalty in this case since the victims were US servicemen and women.

Just what difference were you looking for? People wanted the Beltway Sniper executed also and you wondered if people would react differently to the Fort Hood killer by demanding for his life also? :lol:
Next time, maybe hold off the attack trigger a bit longer until you really know what someone is asking/thinking. You made yourself look like exactly what you loathe.
:roll:
ImageImage
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

:roll:[/quote]

You can't actually be this stupid, so I'm going to assume you're just typing to have the last word.

Have it :)
8 inches, limp.