Lou Dobbs to seek public office?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Lou Dobbs to seek public office?

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

HanoiCatTrick wrote:I am about to the point I will move wherever he is running just so I can vote for him. He should be president.

I think he's running for President of racist idiot land. You'd probably fit right in.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

HanoiCatTrick wrote:Racist? Really? I do not hear anything racist about what Lou fights for. Their is a huge difference between racism and opposition to ILLEGAL immigration.

Americans hire illegals, or there wouldn't be a problem. Don't blame the poor brown guy for trying to get ahead, blame the person who gives them work because they will work for cheap.
alexharvey
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by alexharvey »

HanoiCatTrick wrote:Racist? Really? I do not hear anything racist about what Lou fights for. Their is a huge difference between racism and opposition to ILLEGAL immigration.
Dobbs doesn't fight for a goddamned thing. He's just bloward, demagoging douche.
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

the passenger wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:
HanoiCatTrick wrote:I am about to the point I will move wherever he is running just so I can vote for him. He should be president.

I think he's running for President of racist idiot land. You'd probably fit right in.
There's a President of Arizona?
:mrgreen:
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.