WHEN WILL ISRAEL BOMB IRAN?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

jaimest.lane
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

WHEN WILL ISRAEL BOMB IRAN?

Post by jaimest.lane »

DO YOU HAVE ANY GUESSES?

WELL DO YOU?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: WHEN WILL ISRAEL BOMB IRAN?

Post by JakeYonkel »

I'm a big Israel fan but the world would be better off if that entire region was a parking lot.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

They won't, unless Mossad returns some concrete evidence of an active nuclear weapons program, which Iran is nowhere close to having. Israel won't attack unless they absolutely have to.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chevyman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chevyman »

soon I hope
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

I'm not sure when. I think there are just too many nuclear development sites that are #1, fortified against bunker buster bombs (You can bet your ass that Iran's ruling mullahs remember what happened to the reactor at Osiraq), and #2, are scattered all over the country in heavily populated civilian areas (I've seen an estimated 30-35 sites), and any attack on those would probably not only fail to thoroughly destroy all of the sites, but would probably also cause a worldwide condemnation.

You just know that the U.N. and the Obama State Department would get their panties all in a bunch over any Israel attack against Iran. :lol:

So I'm going to guess that when Israel feels sufficiently threatened enough, they will just go for one major strike against the leadership instead, and hope that will permanently stop development.