Right wingers are finally upset at Glenn Beck...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Right wingers are finally upset at Glenn Beck...

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

It's not what you think. They are pissed because he won't promote the Obama birth certificate craze.

http://americangrandjury.org/action-ale ... becks-hand

On Jan 4th, 2010 at 9am I have thousands of patriots that are demanding Beck answer why this matter is being banned from his show and Fox news entirely.
Being down right crazy isn't good enough I guess. You just can't satisfy those teabaggers.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: Right wingers are finally upset at Glenn Beck...

Post by tin00can »

This is what drives me nuts. There is plenty of other shit to go after Obama for, and people focus on the most stupid, unlikely and already disproved option.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

tin00can wrote:This is what drives me nuts. There is plenty of other shit to go after Obama for, and people focus on the most stupid, unlikely and already disproved option.
Agreed there. It is the policies I am worried about the most.
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

tin00can wrote:This is what drives me nuts. There is plenty of other shit to go after Obama for, and people focus on the most stupid, unlikely and already disproved option.
There was a local radio hack who spent an hour on this topic, think its time to turn the page.

Are some democrats still recounting votes in Florida?
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

LuciferSanchez wrote:
There was a local radio hack who spent an hour on this topic, think its time to turn the page.

Are some democrats still recounting votes in Florida?

Those people drive me just as nuts.