I have changed my mind about Pelosi...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

I have changed my mind about Pelosi...

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

i wanna party with this broad...over $100K on booze and food...top shelf at that...no rail drinks for this lady!!
It reads like a dream order for a wild frat party: Maker's Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey's Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for "in-flight services" – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That's almost $1,000 per week.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123472
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: I have changed my mind about Pelosi...

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

alcohol can act as a preservative! :shock:
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SmokeyRamone »

say what you want about the Teabaggers, but when I hear a story like this, I can understand where they're coming from, obviously there's a lot more going on with them other than wanting lower taxes and a fiscally responsible government, but when I hear stories like this, it makes my blood boil, especially when Obama wants to raise taxes even higher and expand government

they should be cutting necessary programs, cutting taxes across the board, going after fraud and waste at every level of government, not creating more
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Oh great, the "Obama expanding government" argument.

Quick, name one president in the last 80 years who didn't expand the government.
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SmokeyRamone »

tin00can wrote:Oh great, the "Obama expanding government" argument.

Quick, name one president in the last 80 years who didn't expand the government.
the only reason I bring up Obama is because right now he's the one in power, but to me it's not a partisan issue, the government should not be expanded by whoever in charge when people like Pelosi can spend $1,000 a week on liquor on the taxpayers dime
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Oh great, the "everyone else is did it, why can't I?" defense. Sweet.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:

Oh great, the "everyone else is did it, why can't I?" defense. Sweet.

I certainly don't agree with expanding the government. However, it gets old hearing about the "big government democrats" when neither party has done anything to reduce the size of government.