Palin pwned by Down Syndrome actress

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Palin pwned by Down Syndrome actress

Post by vlad »

Well I hope that Ms. Palin takes the same care to show her outrage to the GOP dude from VA....who said disabled kids are God's punishment for aborting the first child....

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20100 ... 01/2220318

I eagerly await Sarah's response to this....this wasn't from a godless heathen like MacFarlane and his aetheistic liberal minions, but from one of her own god fearin' fellow travelers...

:D

You see, it's people like this that 1) make my head hurt and 2) let me know that whatever the Democrats do, they will never be this crazy stupid.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote:
chickenona wrote:I didn't get the vibe that any of her kids were being picked on, just her. But again - the bit made no sense. Palin's Downy kid is an infant boy, the Family Guy character was a teenage girl. The bit was clearly designed for no purpose other than to elicit precisely the reaction that it did and Palin would have been better off ignoring it. Not that I'd expect her to because at the end of the day this controversy benefits both Palin herself and "Family Guy" because they've garnered themselves an equal amount of attention.
I agree, but there has been alot of sick shit said about that kid, hell it was old the minute the bloggers and certain columnists started in with the jokes and conspiracy theories 2 years ago. The whole prop thing is hypocritcal, they all use their families as props, it's always been that way, that's why I don't get the left/right aspect of it and why I agreed with Obama when he said to leave the families alone. You know damn well If someone made a spoof about his kids depicting them with huge afros and throwing in a sterotype like them using ebonics Obama would take issue with it and he would be in the right. Switch it around and say one of his kids had special needs and an idiot like limbaugh or beck mocked the kid, could you imagine the shitsorm? It's not about either party IMO.

Did you miss the whole "ghetto hair" and trash talking about the Obama girls when their family was on vacation? Last summer I think....
LJP 2002-2014

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

vlad wrote:
Did you miss the whole "ghetto hair" and trash talking about the Obama girls when their family was on vacation? Last summer I think....
I must have, I don't remember anything about it.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

dtmfs wrote:
vlad wrote:
I must have, I don't remember anything about it.
Me either. Who said it?
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

chickenona wrote:I didn't get the vibe that any of her kids were being picked on, just her. But again - the bit made no sense. Palin's Downy kid is an infant boy, the Family Guy character was a teenage girl. The bit was clearly designed for no purpose other than to elicit precisely the reaction that it did and Palin would have been better off ignoring it. Not that I'd expect her to because at the end of the day this controversy benefits both Palin herself and "Family Guy" because they've garnered themselves an equal amount of attention.

Since she DID play a teenager and Trigg is a baby, I think the undercurrent statement was "Palin spits out retards because she IS a retard. It's just easier to see in her kids".

So this woman participating in making fun of retards is kind of fucked up IMO, but I guess she sees herself as the political equivalent of a suicide bomber in this case. Not that they'll ever admit the broader ramifications that by makiong fun of her OR her kids, they are making fun of ALL retarded people as well.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

LJP 2002-2014

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Now wait a minute Vlad. A bunch of redneck morons posting idiotic comments in a blog is not remotely the same thing as having it broadcast on national TV. Come on. From your comment I assumed somebody credible had said something about Obama's kids.
NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

This whole thing is kind of lame, but i find it sort of funny that Palin always seemed to go out of her way during the campaign to talk about how she wasn't interested in being politically correct and is now so bothered about people saying shit that isn't politically correct.

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

NickasInSaltLick wrote:This whole thing is kind of lame, but i find it sort of funny that Palin always seemed to go out of her way during the campaign to talk about how she wasn't interested in being politically correct and is now so bothered about people saying shit that isn't politically correct.
I don't think this is really about political correctness, Again anyone here who has kids would take issue with someone mocking them, special needs or not.

And I'll bet anything this actress with DS was mocked and made fun of at some point by some dipshit and I'll bet Her and her family had a different attitude when she was specifically the target.

lets say for the sake of argument that she goes on hannity's show for an interview, and hannity says, "well i'm glad you have such a great sense of humor about being a fucked up looking mongloid, you're the bravest fucking retard i've ever seen" Wonder how well that would go over?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

whoever wrote that stuff is a piece of shit plain and simple, Imagine if South park had a episode with the same exact scene on the show, it'd be cancelled the next day, wouldn't even stand a chance.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

bane wrote:Now wait a minute Vlad. A bunch of redneck morons posting idiotic comments in a blog is not remotely the same thing as having it broadcast on national TV. Come on. From your comment I assumed somebody credible had said something about Obama's kids.
And who would "credibly" say something shitty about a President's kid? Oh, that's right, McCain (Chelsea) and poor Amy Carter, people were brutal to her...

Might be right, however Free Republic is the biggest per view poltical site...and a whole lot of the tea-baggers ARE Freepers...and vice versa. If you want to know what the teabaggers are thinking FR is the place to go...they track very closely.

It isn't some little hidden site in some back corner of the webola....of course they scrubbed the pages and said that trolls had done it, but I've been reading that place for years...this isn't something new for them.

Haven't you ever heard of "freeping" a poll? Guess where that came from? And they are still averaging over 800K visits a day...other wingnuts like O'Reilly and Malkin get into it with FR and each other....

More people go to FR than ever watch the Family Guy, just saying. :)
LJP 2002-2014

NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

dtmfs wrote:
NickasInSaltLick wrote:This whole thing is kind of lame, but i find it sort of funny that Palin always seemed to go out of her way during the campaign to talk about how she wasn't interested in being politically correct and is now so bothered about people saying shit that isn't politically correct.
I don't think this is really about political correctness, Again anyone here who has kids would take issue with someone mocking them, special needs or not.

And I'll bet anything this actress with DS was mocked and made fun of at some point by some dipshit and I'll bet Her and her family had a different attitude when she was specifically the target.

lets say for the sake of argument that she goes on hannity's show for an interview, and hannity says, "well i'm glad you have such a great sense of humor about being a fucked up looking mongloid, you're the bravest fucking retard i've ever seen" Wonder how well that would go over?
Then explain her outrage at Rahm Emmanuel for calling a bunch of people in his own party a bunch of fucking retards. That was in no way directed toward her or her kid, yet she managed to faux outrage herself into the spotlight over it.

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

NickasInSaltLick wrote: Then explain her outrage at Rahm Emmanuel for calling a bunch of people in his own party a bunch of fucking retards. That was in no way directed toward her or her kid, yet she managed to faux outrage herself into the spotlight over it.
Now that one I didn't understand especially when she didn't go after Limbaugh for his "retard summit" quote, Typical politician there, hypocritical as hell. that issue was about political correctness for sure. All I'm saying is in this whole family guy situation I don't have a problem with her speaking out about it at all. And I think the pundits who are blasting her over taking issue with FG would take issue with them if they were the butt of a similiar joke, it's not like what she said was a big deal, She didn't call for it to be taken off the air or anything. As another poster said She kind of did FG a favor and gave them some attention which is exactly what McFarlane was looking for in the first place.

I mentioned it earlier, John c Mcginley pretty much called her out for the same thing, he's got a kid with DS and he was pissed about all of the shit and said Palin should've went after Limbaugh too, agreed with him 100%.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

dtmfs wrote:
chickenona wrote:Palin's brought most of that mockery on herself by refusing to stop seeking out media attention, though.

I can't think of another defeated veep candidate in my lifetime who has chased the spotlight post-election like Palin has. And she's gleaned attention, in large part, for doing shit so dumb it would embarrass the fuck out of your average Downy.
I agree that she's no doubt a media seeker and she's constantly making a fool of herself, and I'm far from a supporter of hers, but in this situation She has every right to claim offense given she felt her kid was a direct target. Most polticians use their family as a "prop" and I agreed 100% with Obama when he called out his own supporters and said to leave the families out of it.

The most priceless moment from this whole thing came last week when Joy Behar back tracked like a mother fucker after John C Mcginley went on her show and called Mcfarlane a coward. Behar was all for the FG episode but as soon as one of her guests made some good points she sure as fuck changed her mind.

1. You watch The View?

2. What the fuck was John C. (so as not to confuse him with all the other John McGinleys) McGinley doing on there?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

I wonder if that episode counted as satire, since we know Sarah is OK with that.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

tin00can wrote:[

1. You watch The View?

2. What the fuck was John C. (so as not to confuse him with all the other John McGinleys) McGinley doing on there?
every once in a while I'll watch the first 15 minutes when something like this is in the news just to see the bitches fight. Mcginley wasn't on the view He was on behars show on HLN later that night and she pretty much flipped flopped about how she felt earlier on. I try to watch the different channels because I think it's interesting how different their opinions are on cetain things, it blows my mind how one side will call the other deplorable for some things then turn right around and defend someone on their own side for doing the same thing, it's fucked up.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

FTR I do remember Life Goes On from when I was real little (I remember a lot from my early years), like when I was four. It's vague, but I remember her.

I think the punchline in all this was about Palin's statement made it apparent that she didn't see the show, and was going by what she had heard. Just flapping her moose-teeth again instead of flapping her lips around my shlong like she oughta be.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

vanitybinge wrote:Just flapping her moose-teeth again instead of flapping her lips around my shlong like she oughta be.
But I thought you were a...
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

JakeYonkel wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:Just flapping her moose-teeth again instead of flapping her lips around my shlong like she oughta be.
But I thought you were a...

I walk the line 8)

viewtopic.php?p=4528388#p4528388
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Sarah Palin needs to stay relevant since she is planning to run in 2012. She's the one that is making a huge deal out of Down's Syndrome-she used her son when she ran for VP in 2008. Too bad her 15 minutes of fame is not up yet.
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

what's really funny is that all liberals can't get out of their mind that they hope she'll run in 2012.
they're soo giddy, that they're making asses of themselves.

on the flip side, gp's shouldn't fawn upon any instant glimmer for their people, ie, scott brown.
i can already foresee it happening for paul ryan, and i hope the party doesn't ruin him.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

PALIN AND HER FAMILY ARE VICTIMS!!!!111
ImageImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

absolutely fabulous wrote:
on the flip side, gp's shouldn't fawn upon any instant glimmer for their people, ie, scott brown.
i can already foresee it happening for paul ryan, and i hope the party doesn't ruin him.
Really? Like, I totally hope not. I mean, like, how could the party ruin him and all that? Wow, you blew my mind.
ImageImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

absolutely fabulous wrote:what's really funny is that all liberals can't get out of their mind that they hope she'll run in 2012.
they're soo giddy, that they're making asses of themselves.

Yeah...remember when Bobby Jindal was the future of the Republican party for about 5 minutes?

"He's not white! And he can talk!"

Oh wait, he's an idiot...ok next!
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Yeah...remember when Bobby Jindal was the future of the Republican party for about 5 minutes?

"He's not white! And he can talk!"

Oh wait, he's an idiot...ok next!
TADOW!

"I'm black but I hate them darkies too!"
ImageImageImage
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Skate4RnR wrote:
Really? Like, I totally hope not. I mean, like, how could the party ruin him and all that? Wow, you blew my mind.
not really picking up on your valley talk, so i don't get what you're talking about, man..

all i was saying is that i don't want his party to heft him upon a pedestal so that the other party drags him down.
seems to be the m.o. of politics nowadays.

vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Skate4RnR wrote:
not really picking up on your valley talk, so i don't get what you're talking about, man..

all i was saying is that i don't want his party to heft him upon a pedestal so that the other party drags him down.
In other words, don't get so excited about Palin that you relax too much instead of staying on top of your own team and making sure you have a strong gameplan for 2012 regardless of the Elephant pick?
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

vanitybinge wrote:
absolutely fabulous wrote: all i was saying is that i don't want his party to heft him upon a pedestal so that the other party drags him down.
In other words, don't get so excited about Palin that you relax too much instead of staying on top of your own team and making sure you have a strong gameplan for 2012 regardless of the Elephant pick?
right,
i think, both parties shouldn't be complacent in what they 'think' the people want .