Jeb Bush nicely says Sarah Palin is an idiot

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Jeb Bush nicely says Sarah Palin is an idiot

Post by VinnieKulick »

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has some advice for Sarah Palin: You'd be a great, if you only had a brain.

In a recent interview with Newsmax, Bush was asked whether he thought Palin was a viable candidate for president. Though he had some nice things to say about her "charisma," it was clear that Bush thinks Palin doesn't have the intellectual heft to occupy the oval office. He said that Palin's success depends on her willingness to add a "depth of understanding of the complexity of life we're living in today" to her rhetoric.

"That's up to her," he said. "I mean, I don't know what her deal is, but my belief is in 2010 and 2012, public leaders need to have intellectual curiosity."
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: Jeb Bush nicely says Sarah Palin is an idiot

Post by thejuggernaut »

And a not so subtle dig at his moron brother who ruined everything for him.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

thejuggernaut wrote:And a not so subtle dig at his moron brother who ruined everything for him.

Nice one.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

tin00can wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:And a not so subtle dig at his moron brother who ruined everything for him.

Nice one.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

Bash George Bush all you want, and most of it is certainly well deserved, but I truly believe that the majority of his problems while he was in office were the fault of these two jokers...

and plus all of the other incompetent flunkies he had surrounding him.

And GWB was not a stupid person. Just go back and watch the old debates with him against Ann Richards and then Al Gore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

Hey, just my two cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

:lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

George H.W. Bush didn't want George W. to run for president. H.W. wanted Jeb because he knew Jeb would have been a much better leader but now we will never know because U.S.A. will not elect another Bush into the presidency ever again.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

EvilMadman wrote:Bash George Bush all you want, and most of it is certainly well deserved, but I truly believe that the majority of his problems while he was in office were the fault of these two jokers...

And GWB was not a stupid person. Just go back and watch the old debates with him against Ann Richards and then Al Gore.
Not entirely untrue, but, "the buck stops here" applies. He is responsible for appointing and then listening to those two. I think it's fairly obvious to anyone that was paying attention that the VP ran the show for those 8 years.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

bane wrote:
EvilMadman wrote:Bash George Bush all you want, and most of it is certainly well deserved, but I truly believe that the majority of his problems while he was in office were the fault of these two jokers...

Not entirely untrue, but, "the buck stops here" applies. He is responsible for appointing and then listening to those two. I think it's fairly obvious to anyone that was paying attention that the VP ran the show for those 8 years.

If anyone was paying attention it was more like Karl Rove ran the show for seven of those eight years.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Jeb Bush is right-Sarah Palin IS an idiot. I hope that this country doesn't elect her-we already have seen what inexperience can do for this country.
Republicans only care about their pocketbooks and democrats only care about whose pocketbook they can take money from.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

I was about to forward this all over the place, but...

Can't find the quote in the article. Maybe it's in the video but I don't have the time to watch it. But as of now, the quote is suspect.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/jebbush ... /id/350707
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

VinceDeMartini wrote:she can't be any worse then the fucking douchebag we have now. amberlamps.

What does Obama have to do with amberlamps?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:What do fucking douchebags have to do with Obama?

Ask VinceDemartini.
EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

YourMomma wrote:What do fucking douchebags have to do with Obama?
He employs a lot of them?

:lol:
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

She's just as smart as any other Republican asshole I know.
ImageImageImage
EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

Skate4RnR wrote:She's just as smart as any other Republican asshole I know.
So, you think Sarah Palin is as intelligent as George Will, Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, or William Buckley?
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

EvilMadman wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:She's just as smart as any other Republican asshole I know.
So, you think Sarah Palin is as intelligent as George Will, Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, or William Buckley?
They're all pretty dumb ass yeah.
ImageImageImage
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

vanitybinge wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Nice one.
A perfect strike if you ask me.

I still don't get the political attraction to Sarah Palin. She's an empty suit, someone who left office two years before her term was up.

She's keeping her name out there though, attaching it to any slight topic or controversy and keeping it on the front burner. I still believe McCain would not have taken her position as Vice-President, if he won the election, seriously - she would have been treated as an afterthought.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

LuciferSanchez wrote:
A perfect strike if you ask me.

I still don't get the political attraction to Sarah Palin. She's an empty suit, someone who left office two years before her term was up.

She's keeping her name out there though, attaching it to any slight topic or controversy and keeping it on the front burner. I still believe McCain would not have taken her position as Vice-President, if he won the election, seriously - she would have been treated as an afterthought.
I don't know if this is the actual strategy or not, but it's possible she knows she isn't representing the Rs next time around and is sort of throwing up a smokescreen and acting as a human shield so the Democrats and their pals don't have a chance to destroy people before they get out of the gate.

They've already started to try - last week on Maher's show, Maher went out of his way to try to paint Mitt Romney as a racist by mentioning an argument he had with a black person on an airplane and how the Mormon religion has, historically, been perceived to have viewed blacks. The rapper was breaking airline rules, which he glossed over in the interest of pushing the "Romney is a Mormon and Mormons are racists" angle.

When called on it, he changed the subject in a hurry.

EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

thejuggernaut wrote:I don't know if this is the actual strategy or not, but it's possible she knows she isn't representing the Rs next time around and is sort of throwing up a smokescreen and acting as a human shield so the Democrats and their pals don't have a chance to destroy people before they get out of the gate.

They've already started to try - last week on Maher's show, Maher went out of his way to try to paint Mitt Romney as a racist by mentioning an argument he had with a black person on an airplane and how the Mormon religion has, historically, been perceived to have viewed blacks. The rapper was breaking airline rules, which he glossed over in the interest of pushing the "Romney is a Mormon and Mormons are racists" angle.

I think it's called a "drive-by sliming". And apparently, it's not only a tactic for sleezy politicians, but also for weasally, vertically challenged media personalities. :lol:

Attacks on Romney, already! WOW! He must have the Dems/libs terrified?
Typical.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

YourMomma wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:George H.W. Bush didn't want George W. to run for president. H.W. wanted Jeb because he knew Jeb would have been a much better leader but now we will never know because U.S.A. will not elect another Bush into the presidency ever again.
Not so fast. :D

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com ... nding.html
I'm not sure why you felt the need to embellish this link with a smirky emoticon. It doesn't do anything to prove the hypothesis that the Bush name is anything less than ruined.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

YourMomma wrote:Except for the fact that Bush could beat Obama in the 2012 election at this rate if Bush could run. So much anger. :D
Which Bush?
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Except for the fact that Bush could beat Obama in the 2012 election at this rate if Bush could run. So much anger. :D

...and if Clinton could run again he'd probably beat Bush "at this rate", whatever that means.

Unprovable hypotheticals are fun!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Where do you get "anger" from my post? You seem to think everybody who clowns you is angry.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

...and if Clinton could run again he'd probably beat Bush "at this rate"
That's a rational statement to make. Saying that the Bush name is ruined is not. At least according to that poll.

What do you have against using entire quotes? Seriously.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

It's an excellent, well thought strategy. It's not like anyone can scroll up and see the original post and compare it to his masterful edit job.
ImageImage