I wish I lived in Alabama

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

I wish I lived in Alabama

Post by Woosh »

wanna vote for this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ohsvJHkbY

What's your favorite part of the vid, the "Learn It!" or the Glenn Beck style sad, looking down face at the end?
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: I wish I lived in Alabama

Post by tin00can »

Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

Did he say "make us get driver's license exams in 12 languages"? I can picture a whole lot of Alabamans going "Fuck that, I ain't learning 11 more languages just to get my license!"
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Not that living in Tennessee is any better, but I live about 30 miles from the Alabama/Tn border, and if any place needs a border patrol, it's the Alabama/Tn border.

It's like I live in an area of concentrated stupid.
VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VinnieKulick »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:Not that living in Tennessee is any better, but I live about 30 miles from the Alabama/Tn border, and if any place needs a border patrol, it's the Alabama/Tn border.

My hometown is in Mississippi, about 20 minutes from Tennessee and 30 from Alabama. I know exactly what you're talking about!
ImageImage
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Ugmo wrote:Did he say "make us get driver's license exams in 12 languages"? I can picture a whole lot of Alabamans going "Fuck that, I ain't learning 11 more languages just to get my license!"
It would be great if they bothered to master English.
ImageImage
cc117
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by cc117 »

VinnieKulick wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:Not that living in Tennessee is any better, but I live about 30 miles from the Alabama/Tn border, and if any place needs a border patrol, it's the Alabama/Tn border.

My hometown is in Mississippi, about 20 minutes from Tennessee and 30 from Alabama. I know exactly what you're talking about!
There is a saying we have in Tennessee. Thank God for Alabama/Mississippi.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

"it makes sense to me, doesn't it to you?"

this man has coined the greatest catchphrase of our time.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Ugmo wrote:Did he say "make us get driver's license exams in 12 languages"? I can picture a whole lot of Alabamans going "Fuck that, I ain't learning 11 more languages just to get my license!"
:mrgreen:
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I bet the Cullman Liquidation guy could kick his ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RLqLx1iYI
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

No, he said "make us GIVE driver's license exams in 12 languages" and then said they'll only be given in English if he is governor.

If you want to portray Alabamans as dumb yahoos, you might start by comprehending the commercial yourself to establish yourself as the smart guy! :wink:
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

lerxstcat wrote:
No, he said "make us GIVE driver's license exams in 12 languages" and then said they'll only be given in English if he is governor.

If you want to portray Alabamans as dumb yahoos, you might start by comprehending the commercial yourself to establish yourself as the smart guy! :wink:
Let Alabamans portray themselves as dumb yahoos. They're better at it. :lol:
ImageImage
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

lerxstcat wrote:

Hey, I don't speak Alabaman! How'm I supposed to understand the guy? :lol:
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Ugmo wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:

Hey, I don't speak Alabaman! How'm I supposed to understand the guy? :lol:
Not sure if that's a function of living in Austria or of being from Maine and Michigan.... :lol: Rednecks of the Northeast and the Midwest are just as rednecky as rednecks of the South. Just a different kind of hick accent.
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Heavy Metal Parking Lot was filmed in Landover, Maryland. Just sayin'.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.