Anybody want some right-wing reading material?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Anybody want some right-wing reading material?

Post by vanitybinge »

I visited my Grandfather the other day. On his coffee tale were two new books, Sarah palin's, and right on top was Katie Couric's. I found that amusing and almost took a picture of it.

My grandfather on why he's interested in Palin... "She's better than a nigger"
:?
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Old people are funny.

This guy = 'nigger'

Obama's a black dude in a suit. You'd think he was all up in the White House with a grill getting crunk.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

JakeYonkel wrote:Old people are funny.

This guy = 'nigger'

Obama's a black dude in a suit. You'd think he was all up in the White House with a grill getting crunk.
You mean that's not Obama? They all look alike...

when you're 80 and racist with no cataracts.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Jake, if you fancy sending me the most literate one of that bunch (not that I hold out much hope) I'd appreciate it. I've not long ago read Al Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liars..."; I didn't find it very funny, but I have to admit, the research that went into it was impressive.

Did you ever get through that soccer book? Seriously, I've read three books on baseball without once watching a whole game.
The reason "lying liars" isn't funny is because Al Franken isn't funny.

Slightly OT, Cliff..you need to get into the locker room, there's a World Cup thread starting out and your knowledge and opinions are needed.
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" was funny. Really, really funny. None of the rest of his books really have been, though.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
MadmanShepherd
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MadmanShepherd »

chickenona wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Jake, if you fancy sending me the most literate one of that bunch (not that I hold out much hope) I'd appreciate it. I've not long ago read Al Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liars..."; I didn't find it very funny, but I have to admit, the research that went into it was impressive.

Did you ever get through that soccer book? Seriously, I've read three books on baseball without once watching a whole game.
The reason "lying liars" isn't funny is because Al Franken isn't funny.

Slightly OT, Cliff..you need to get into the locker room, there's a World Cup thread starting out and your knowledge and opinions are needed.
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" was funny. Really, really funny. None of the rest of his books really have been, though.
I actually liked most of Franken's books. The Truth...With Jokes was horrible though. You could tell he was in "running for office" mode. He just defended failed democratic policies and played nice.
This must be HELL for we are the damned...