White terrorist attacks Mosque in FL

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

White terrorist attacks Mosque in FL

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23514333/detail.html

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/05/fbi-i ... pipeb.html

In all fairness, local media in Florida have reported on this incident, the national media, not so much.
"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.
And where is the National media on this? Where is Fox, or CNN, or even MSNBC?

Nowhere.

Why?

Because this story doesn't fit in with the narrative that all terrorist acts are committed by Muslims who hate us for our freedom, because nothing says Terrorist Act like attempting to kill strangers in a crowd with explosives.

No, terrorism NEVER happens to non-caucasians, nor is it EVER committed by white people, not even if they are charged with sedition against the government and plan to kill police officers and then attack the funeral, not if they fly planes into IRS buildings and kill people, not if they assassinate people at a church, not even if they are Glenn Beck fans who fear FEMA camps and are arrested outside of a military base with an XM-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition.

Oh and here is a vid-capture of thr perpetrator.

Countdown to some righty on this board saying "good for him" in 3, 2, 1....
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: White terrorist attacks Mosque in FL

Post by JakeYonkel »

Yeah, sorry, but I have a really difficult time drumming up any sort of sympathy here.

I'm yet to hear about this, though. A few hours south of Jax, granted, but even so.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

You're bragging that there was another attempted terrorist attack on Obama's watch? Ok............
I'm confused. The liberals of the board didn't really think killing 14 Americans at Ft Hood was terrrorism, but this is? Make up your mind.
And remember, not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.
Hope this helped.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Nevermind wrote:You're bragging that there was another attempted terrorist attack on Obama's watch? Ok............
I'm confused. The liberals of the board didn't really think killing 14 Americans at Ft Hood was terrrorism, but this is? Make up your mind.
And remember, not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.
Hope this helped.

No no, Ft Hood was a religious lunatic, not terrorism.

We all know that people willing to kill themselves in the name of their masters for the reward of several dozen heavenly virgins is the mark of true mental stability.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Nevermind wrote: And remember, not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.
Hope this helped.
I would like to see the statistics on that.
ImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Domestic terrorism is domestic terrorism, and this is it. If you don't have any sympathy for law-abiding Muslims, you might have the self-concern to realize that this could generate reprisals from Muslims who could turn from law-abiding to committing acts of terror of their own in what they could now feel are justified acts of violence.

This is fucked-up and needs national coverage, no doubt about it.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
And where is the National media on this? Where is Fox, or CNN, or even MSNBC?

Nowhere.

Why?

Because this story doesn't fit in with the narrative that all terrorist acts are committed by Muslims who hate us for our freedom, because nothing says Terrorist Act like attempting to kill strangers in a crowd with explosives.

No, terrorism NEVER happens to non-caucasians, nor is it EVER committed by white people, not even if they are charged with sedition against the government and plan to kill police officers and then attack the funeral, not if they fly planes into IRS buildings and kill people, not if they assassinate people at a church, not even if they are Glenn Beck fans who fear FEMA camps and are arrested outside of a military base with an XM-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition.

Oh and here is a vid-capture of thr perpetrator.

Countdown to some righty on this board saying "good for him" in 3, 2, 1....
In other words, it's not the 90's anymore and white terrorists aren't cool.

If you're right though, on all levels, it's scary. Its scary because it means white terrorists have more of a chance of getting away with this shit, or pulling little attacks knowing they'll be under the radar.

I see your point. It should be as national news as Oklahoma City or the Olympics in the 90s.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

The only place I saw coverage of the lunatic Mexican cocksuckers getting violent and destroying property was on Fox, no mention of it on CNN, MSNBC or any other network, They wouldn't dare show the people they stand up for act like fucking animals, but damned if they won't focus on a white woman with a racist sign for a month or so, the bullshit goes both ways, they're all fucking hypocrites.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

I condemn this act of violence and terrorism. The obvious solution would be to ban mosques completely, and bulldoze them to the ground, legally, ie sanctioned by the government. Or only allow mosques to be built with a minimum 20km distance from (real) civilization.

It's time to call Islam what it is: a backwards, violent religion, whose followers are commanded to kill the infidel (ie all non-Muslims), and whose leader was a mentally challenged pedophile.

If a cult like Islam were to be started today, you can bet your ass the government would crack down and stop it.
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Hames Jetfield »

SmokingGun wrote:I condemn this act of violence and terrorism. The obvious solution would be to ban mosques completely, and bulldoze them to the ground, legally, ie sanctioned by the government. Or only allow mosques to be built with a minimum 20km distance from (real) civilization.

It's time to call Islam what it is: a backwards, violent religion, whose followers are commanded to kill the infidel (ie all non-Muslims), and whose leader was a mentally challenged pedophile.

If a cult like Islam were to be started today, you can bet your ass the government would crack down and stop it.
You're an idiot! And this is coming from someone who DOES believe that we are at war with Radical Islam. There's a section of Islam--on the fringe--that wants to wage war against the West and make everyone submit to their interpretation of Islam, and they must be defeated. Christianity is just as illogical and backwards as Islam. I've got an idea, why don't you go wipe the smug off your face!
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Hames Jetfield wrote:Christianity is just as illogical and backwards as Islam.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

JakeYonkel wrote:

Almost all religions are based in interpretations of shit that was written some 2000 or more years ago. How can one be any more logical than another?

Yes, I'm throwing Mormonism and Scientology out of the conversation. Everybody knows they're nuts.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

tin00can wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:

Almost all religions are based in interpretations of shit that was written some 2000 or more years ago. How can one be any more logical than another?

Yes, I'm throwing Mormonism and Scientology out of the conversation. Everybody knows they're nuts.
Well you don't see modern Christian clerics telling all the faithful to go kill someone who they don't approve of, do you? That's fairly common in Islam to the present day, and I find that to be a big difference between the two.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Fair enough. Even if you eliminate any media bias towards the sensational story, it still seems like we have a lot more radical muslims than christians or other religions. One bombing at a mosque in Florida is a drop in the bucket to what we hear about every week from radical muslims.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

SmokingGun wrote:I condemn this act of violence and terrorism. The obvious solution would be to ban mosques completely, and bulldoze them to the ground, legally, ie sanctioned by the government. Or only allow mosques to be built with a minimum 20km distance from (real) civilization.

You condemn some clown blowing up a mosque but want to knock them to the ground. Fascinating.
ImageImage
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

tin00can wrote:Fair enough. Even if you eliminate any media bias towards the sensational story, it still seems like we have a lot more radical muslims than christians or other religions. One bombing at a mosque in Florida is a drop in the bucket to what we hear about every week from radical muslims.
Bingo, and you summed up my facepalm pic pretty well.

Nobody denies there are nutty Christians but this kinda whacko shit is the exception, not the weekly occurence it seems to be in the Muslim world.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

tin00can wrote:Fair enough. Even if you eliminate any media bias towards the sensational story, it still seems like we have a lot more radical muslims than christians or other religions. One bombing at a mosque in Florida is a drop in the bucket to what we hear about every week from radical muslims.
That's true, but this happened in Jacksonville, Florida, TO a mosque, not in Peshawar, Pakistan. It seems that it would be newsworthy and the fact that it's not being covered nationally seems wrong to me. Two wrongs don't make a right. And I am assuming that this act endangered American citizens, so why should it not be a newsmaker?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

JakeYonkel wrote:
Bingo, and you summed up my facepalm pic pretty well.

Nobody denies there are nutty Christians but this kinda whacko shit is the exception, not the weekly occurence it seems to be in the Muslim world.
"When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news."
News is stuff that is the exception. Terrorist attacks in the US are relatively rare, that's why they make the news. Terrorist attacks against Muslims in the US even more so. It is strange this went virtually unnoticed by the news media.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

(real) civilization
Oh, you mean the "real" civilisation that killed close to a 100 million people in two world wars and the little wars in between and after? That civilisation?

it is odd this wasn't reported nationally much. But it doesn't have the same "zing". My personal favourite is still the KY or TN redneck that planned to go out in a blaze of glory in white tails and hats...and kill the current President. And maybe you all aren't old enough to remember the Order. There ARE Christian crazies in this country planning violence and found out usually before they are able to inflict the damage. But they have planned bombs, assassinations, etc.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
YokosAssWillEatItself
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by YokosAssWillEatItself »

'White' terrorist. OP had to point out he was white because 99% of the time they aren't! Noice!!

:D

But I agree it is strange, I thought the media would have a field day with this. You know, seeing as they're all liberal and stuff.... !
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"Violence doesn't solve anything, OK. It's not violence that we're after. The Bible even tells us that if you're going to go and make war against somebody, you have to kill their sheep and their goats and their chickens and their babies and their wives. OK?"

"You have to kill them all. So what we're after here is not fighting, it's conquering. I don't want to have to kill anybody, but if they keep messing with me, that's what it's going to have to come out. That's what it's going to come down to, is I'm going to have to kill. And if I have to kill one, then I'm not going to be able to stop, I just know it."
From youtubes of Jerry Kane. You can read about him here, if you haven't heard.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD9FRT9F80

Nothing says "American" like dying in a shootout in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Blaze of Glory right there.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
KneelandBobDylan

YokosAssWillEatItself wrote:'White' terrorist. OP had to point out he was white because 99% of the time they aren't! Noice!!

But I agree it is strange, I thought the media would have a field day with this. You know, seeing as they're all liberal and stuff.... !

Nice of you to pull 99% out of your ass. Here in America I assure you a majority of crimes that can be considered "acts of terrorism" are perpetrated by caucasians.

And before you fucks start, I don't hate white people, I'm just putting facts out there.
KneelandBobDylan

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... -suspects/

I know that the news of these killings is a few days old, but I wanted to wait until the suspects were identified before I mentioned anything about the motivations of the perpetrators. I gotta tel you that I am not surprised that even several days after this event there does not seem to be a lot of media coverage of it

So, following a traffic stop, a bible thumping, anti-government, AK-47 wielding wingnut named Jerry Kane and his son manage to kill two police officers and wound two other officers without any major blowback to the Republican party, Tea Party, and/or other (media) people who indirectly promote aggressive anti-government activities. I mean, hasn't the message that has been coming from the Republican fringe for months been that violence against the government can be justified?

Here is a quote from this guy from his YouTube videos found on his website:
"Violence doesn't solve anything, OK. It's not violence that we're after. The Bible even tells us that if you're going to go and make war against somebody, you have to kill their sheep and their goats and their chickens and their babies and their wives. OK?"

"You have to kill them all. So what we're after here is not fighting, it's conquering. I don't want to have to kill anybody, but if they keep messing with me, that's what it's going to have to come out. That's what it's going to come down to, is I'm going to have to kill. And if I have to kill one, then I'm not going to be able to stop, I just know it."
How come when conservatives spew the most vile shit imaginable there is hardly any blow back, even from a "supposedly" liberal media?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
YokosAssWillEatItself wrote:'White' terrorist. OP had to point out he was white because 99% of the time they aren't! Noice!!

Nice of you to pull 99% out of your ass. Here in America I assure you a majority of crimes that can be considered "acts of terrorism" are perpetrated by caucasians.

And before you fucks start, I don't hate white people, I'm just putting facts out there.
Just for once, I would like to see some actual statistic, or any sort of facts for that matter, when one of these clowns throws out the "99% of" quote.
ImageImage
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

The only problem is that if he had succeeded there was no way anyone was going to be able to find 72 virgins over the age of 18 for him. It really puts a damper on the recruiting effort around here.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Blaze of Glory right there.
Not a huge Bon Jovi guy either but the only suicide bombing he's capable of was called "This Left Feels Right."
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

SkyDog112046 wrote:The only problem is that if he had succeeded there was no way anyone was going to be able to find 72 virgins over the age of 18 for him. It really puts a damper on the recruiting effort around here.
Yea cuz Im sure that whole age of consent thing really carries over into the afterlife...

(Esp since there is no AOC outside of marriage in some Islamic countries including Iran)

In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:

You condemn some clown blowing up a mosque but want to knock them to the ground. Fascinating.
How so?

One of the methods is:

Illegal, violent and a danger to people in and around the area.

The other is:

Legal, not violent, and safety precautions would be used, making it totally safe.

Can you pick which is which?

vlad wrote:
(real) civilization
Oh, you mean the "real" civilisation that killed close to a 100 million people in two world wars and the little wars in between and after? That civilisation.

Can we please talk about now? Or at least, this month? Or this year? Decade? Are you going to bring up the Crusades next?

Anyway, western civilization is superior to all others. In general we do our best to help and protect women, homosexuals and other minorities. Muslims do not, they treat them like shit, as they are commanded to.

We also tolerate Buddists, Christians, Scientologists, Atheists, basically any person or group that does not incite violence.

We also give billions in aid to all kinds of countries, be they Christian, Atheist, Jewish, and yes, even Muslim. Remember how much we gave the victims of the tsunami a few years back? When was the last time any Muslim nation or influential person/group donated a few billion of aid money to a western nation?

Western civilization= USA, Canada, Europe and their allies.

If you can think of a current civilization superior to our own, please write it in the space provided below. Thanks.

Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

tin00can wrote:

Ah, the ever ridiculous Time Fallacy:

Since x was written y amount of years ago, that makes x illogical, irrational, and stupid.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.