NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I'm extremely successful also, but I'll be fucked if I'm telling you smelly lib hippies about it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: Why is it that all these conservative clowns like Wylde342 and adam are all rich, successful businessmen hence their opinion is more valid because those who disagree are either unemployed welfare royalty or menial laborers too lazy to become successful like them. Of course it's unverifiable because they won't give out personal information but we should just trust them because no one lies on the internet. In fact, I was just discussing this with my friends Warren Buffett and Steve Forbes after they hit me up for some stock tips. The nerve of some people.
Totally.

A mentally unbalanced religious nut with anger management issues PMs me and asks me if I'd tell him what I do for a living.

I respectfully decline, as would any sane individual when asked by a possibly violent stranger to divulge personal details.

And this clown acts like he scored some points off of me because of it! He brings it up every time I own him in an argument!

Well hey, maybe one day when I catch back up to him (not in a material sense), I'll understand why my refusal to tell him what I do what a living was such a big victory for him.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:I'm extremely successful also, but I'll be fucked if I'm telling you smelly lib hippies about it.

Shut up and make me a sammich!
WhiteHouseSubsAC

tin00can wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:I'm extremely successful also, but I'll be fucked if I'm telling you smelly lib hippies about it.

Sorry Nikki.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Sorry Nikki.

Well played, Joe Mauer.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

I love those commercials.

"I'm not even ALLOWED in Mexico."
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

vlad wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:I did mean Muslim and not Arab... I do tend to use the two interchangably, right or wrong.

I know. it happens a lot.

But here is a list of Muslim countries by population. Only one is Arab.
Country Number of Muslims

Indonesia 170,310,000
Pakistan 136,000,000
Bangladesh 106,050,000
India 103,000,000
Turkey 62,410,000
Iran 60,790,000
Egypt 53,730,000
Nigeria 47,720,000
China 37,108,000
"Arab" is probably used interchangeably with "Muslim" because Arabs founded and spread the faith, and the Muslims the Christian world interacted with for most of the first millenium of Islam were mostly Arab because of that. That was the westward spread, and of course Islam fared much better spreading eastward, where it didn't have a unified opposition as it did in Christendom in the West.

You will similarly find a lot of Mexicans who will describe themselves as "spanish", even though 95% of Mexicans are of Indian blood and probably have no actual Spanish stock.

I would never approve of a mosque ON Ground Zero, and I doubt New Yorkers would either. Within a couple blocks, seems kinda close, but the community itself should decide, not outsiders.

As for Westboro Baptist Church, they are quite reprehensible, but they confine their actions to hateful speech which is unfortunately the bad side of havinf freedom of speech. You have to acord the douchebags the same right or what does it mean?

But signs saying "God's gonna get you" are not the same as bullets or bombs.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:I love those commercials.

"I'm not even ALLOWED in Mexico."

I even like the Pedroia one, and I hate the Red Sox.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I hate the Pedroia one because he's a scrub that never should have won the MVP. Shoulda been Morneau that year and conversely Jeter should have won it over Morneau in 2006.

But I digress.