Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickba

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickba

Post by wizard of the north »

... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web here: http://www.callumhouston.com/FinanceMin ... omPwC.html ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Ki

Post by thejuggernaut »

postmaster.general wrote:... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web here: http://www.callumhouston.com/FinanceMin ... omPwC.html ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...
The BC Liberals are not affiliated with the "government of Canada" in any way; they are their own party, not even affiliated with the Liberal party.

They are unique to BC and have NOTHING to do with the Liberal party of Canada.

Besides, BC is not a reflection of the country; Vancouver, BC is a twisted place where twisted people go to blend in and look "normal".
Last edited by thejuggernaut on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Are they affiliated with the Bilderbergers or the reptilianoids?
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

This shit makes me laugh; there are a couple of BC posters who always have some shit to say about how things are in the states.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Are they affiliated with the Bilderbergers or the reptilianoids?
LOLOL
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:This shit makes me laugh; there are a couple of BC posters who always have some shit to say about how things are in the states.
Vancouver, BC is basically the San Francisco of Canada; it's where the grade A lunatics are.

Hell, just look at the latest Zappa thread Moggio is "debating" in, and you'll have a very good idea of what BC is.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Vancouver is a great, great, great city. I spend a lot of time up there.

Especially considering how fast it's grown. It's still a very nice place to go. I'd move there in a heart beat. It's like Seattle only more so.

But speaking of lunatics. There's a bunch in Alberta, too. A whole bunch.

That said, BC politics have long had a taint of corruption, and I don't even pay attention. It's just been in the air for years.

But meh, it's the west, whether in Canada or the US..and the eastern folk will never "get it". :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

vlad wrote:Vancouver is a great, great, great city. I spend a lot of time up there.

Especially considering how fast it's grown. It's still a very nice place to go. I'd move there in a heart beat. It's like Seattle only more so.

That said, BC politics have long had a taint of corruption, and I don't even pay attention. It's just been in the air for years.

But meh, it's the west, whether in Canada or the US..and the eastern folk will never "get it". :D
Vancouver is "nice" because BC is nice; the backdrop masks a lot of the filth.

The city itself is filthy.

TORONTO is a cleaner city.

Us "eastern folk get it" just fine - it's a debased society where a sense of self preservation is something that actually stands out because it's so fucking rare.
wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

... thanks very much for your interest in my post ...

... the canadian government is totally obsessed with our money. all the canadian government cares about is how much you've got in your bank account. tax this, tax that, overt taxes, hidden taxes ... and ILLEGAL taxes as well in the form of bank and brokerage robberies. yes, the canadian government has been caught undertaking full-on bank and brokerage heists. the government of canada (and this includes the government of british columbia) has a million ways of ripping people off ...

... and here's a new bc government scam that's recently been exposed: an unlawful scheme in which the government of british columbia traps and defrauds wealthy respondents in open-ended sham supreme court of british columbia civil proceedings ...

... read all about it here: http://www.callumhouston.com/BCSupremeC ... Page1.html ...

... the government of canada is shot fulla holes and it's sinking into oblivion like the bismark. sink the government of canada!!!
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

postmaster.general wrote:... thanks very much for your interest in my post ...

... the canadian government is totally obsessed with our money. all the canadian government cares about is how much you've got in your bank account. tax this, tax that, overt taxes, hidden taxes ... and ILLEGAL taxes as well in the form of bank and brokerage robberies. yes, the canadian government has been caught undertaking full-on bank and brokerage heists. the government of canada (and this includes the government of british columbia) has a million ways of ripping people off ...

... and here's a new bc government scam that's recently been exposed: an unlawful scheme in which the government of british columbia traps and defrauds wealthy respondents in open-ended sham supreme court of british columbia civil proceedings ...

... read all about it here: http://www.callumhouston.com/BCSupremeC ... Page1.html ...

... the government of canada is shot fulla holes and it's sinking into oblivion like the bismark. sink the government of canada!!!
Yet we have one of the strongest economies in the world.
wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

thejuggernaut wrote:Yet we have one of the strongest economies in the world.
... are you saying you're actually a fan of the present british columbia government? the same british columbia government that lies and cheats and steals and jails many of us for no real reason?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

postmaster.general wrote:
... are you saying you're actually a fan of the present british columbia government? the same british columbia government that lies and cheats and steals and jails many of us for no real reason?
I'm on the fence on this. However, if they reintroduced crucifiction and drawing and quartering... There's nothing like old school law and order. :D
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

No, I'm not saying that. Not even close.

What are you, Moggio's alt ?

I clearly mocked the BC provincial government.

I approve of the Conservative government in power now, and the Liberals before them.

Give the medical marijuana a break for a while so you can focus.
wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

thejuggernaut wrote:I approve of the Conservative government in power now, and the Liberals before them.

Give the medical marijuana a break for a while so you can focus.[/color][/size]
... the federal government of canada continues to astound me with the various methods it has to give citizens the finger ...

... i live on waterfront property in british columbia. from my home i look out on a quite small waterway known as malaspina strait. for the past three nights a tugboat has hauled a massive barge of mountains of waste into the sea right in front of my home and a backhoe on the barge has systematically dumped all the waste on the barge into the water. this starts at about 5 p.m. in the afternoon and it goes on well into the night after midnight. it's noisy and it keeps me awake (it sounds like a construction site is in operation), it looks dirty as hell (not to mention illegal as hell!), and it's offensive considering residents swim in malaspina strait and both commercial and recreational fishing takes place all year round in the small waterway ...

... today i conducted an internet search and it's come to my attention that the federal government of canada actually approves of this filthy practice and they issue permits for the dumping of waste into the sea in malaspina strait right in front of the residents. yes, this is a residential area ...

... and you come on the internet, juggernaut, and you tell me you actually condone the federal government of canada. you actually approve of the federal government of canada that licenses businesses to come to our homes to take a shit in plain sight right in front of us in broad daylight ...

... get with the program, dude. the government of canada is sacked ...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

thejuggernaut wrote:
vlad wrote:Vancouver is a great, great, great city. I spend a lot of time up there.

Vancouver is "nice" because BC is nice; the backdrop masks a lot of the filth.

The city itself is filthy.

TORONTO is a cleaner city.

Us "eastern folk get it" just fine - it's a debased society where a sense of self preservation is something that actually stands out because it's so fucking rare.
Really? You must not spend a lot of time in American cities. Van is so much cleaner than any of them. I've been to Toronto, it's a lovely town, but it isn't that much different than Van in terms of cleanliness. Edmonton, you kind of have a point. Prairie cities are just like that.

A debased society? Crikey. What bunk. But Canada, like, or perhaps more so, the US has fractures along regional lines, Central Canada and western Canada in particular....let's not discuss Quebec and it's extra special issues. You responses reflect which team you are on. Some of the backwoods shit outside the metro areas of Central Canada ain't anything to brag about either. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

thejuggernaut wrote:I approve of the Conservative government in power now, and the Liberals before them.

Give the medical marijuana a break for a while so you can focus.
... the federal government of canada continues to astound me with the various methods it has to give citizens the finger ...

... i live on waterfront property in british columbia. from my home i look out on a quite small waterway known as malaspina strait. for the past three nights a tugboat has hauled a massive barge of mountains of waste into the sea right in front of my home and a backhoe on the barge has systematically dumped all the waste on the barge into the water. this starts at about 5 p.m. in the afternoon and it goes on well into the night after midnight. it's noisy and it keeps me awake (it sounds like a construction site is in operation), it looks dirty as hell (not to mention illegal as hell!), and it's offensive considering residents swim in malaspina strait and both commercial and recreational fishing takes place all year round in the small waterway ...

... today i conducted an internet search and it's come to my attention that the federal government of canada actually approves of this filthy practice and they issue permits for the dumping of waste into the sea in malaspina strait right in front of the residents. yes, this is a residential area ...

... and you come on the internet, juggernaut, and you tell me you actually condone the federal government of canada. you actually approve of the federal government of canada that licenses businesses to come to our homes to take a shit in plain sight right in front of us in broad daylight ...

... get with the program, dude. the government of canada is sacked ...
Yeah, I'll get with the program, guy who can't even read a simple fucking sentence.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

vlad wrote:Really? You must not spend a lot of time in American cities. Van is so much cleaner than any of them. I've been to Toronto, it's a lovely town, but it isn't that much different than Van in terms of cleanliness. Edmonton, you kind of have a point. Prairie cities are just like that.
I didn't say it was the filthiest city in the world, did I?

Even with the nice little facelift for the olympics, it's still filthy and dilapidated.

vlad wrote:A debased society? Crikey. What bunk. But Canada, like, or perhaps more so, the US has fractures along regional lines, Central Canada and western Canada in particular....let's not discuss Quebec and it's extra special issues.
Yes, a debased society. Vancouver is has an extremely high population of "visitors". It's where the deviants and criminals go because everything is permitted.

When thugs can get out of a car, beat the fuck out of someone right in front of the police, the police just stand there and watch it happen, then the thugs get back in their car and take off, that's a debased society.

When you have an entire street, and a very main street at that, that's nothing but filth and crime, yet police usually only take action when there's a call made, that's a debased society.

When these things are allowed to happen because there isn't enough protest to act otherwise, that's a debased society.

vlad wrote:You responses reflect which team you are on. Some of the backwoods shit outside the metro areas of Central Canada ain't anything to brag about either. :D
As do yours. I'll stick with "my team" that believes in actually upholding the law and punishing criminals; it's much more desirable than a lawless "utopia" where the scum of humanity run the show.
wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

Yeah, I'll get with the program.

... bravo! that's the spirit juggernaut ...

... and you're bang on about the cops in vancuba. if there's crime going on they'll run like scared chickens in the other direction rather than do something about it. vancuba doesn't actually have a bona fide police force ...

... thanks for your feedback ...