Winning Tea Party Candidates

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Re: Winning Tea Party Candidates

Post by bane »

lerxstcat wrote:
bane wrote:Edited: Because I went back and read it and even I thought that was a bunch of senseless drivel.
:evil: HEY! The rest of us leave OUR senseless drivel up! :lol:

It will be an interesting election and aftermath, for sure. I think the GOP sees the Tea Party as a controllable adjunct to the GOP, and who knows, it may turn out to be that way - or they may turn out to be loose cannons. Only in the next sessionof congress following this election will we really know what the Tea Party is in the political landscape.
I can agree with that. I don't think they'll have any negative impact on the overall conservative agenda over the next 2 years. We aren't going to see any conservative legislation moving forward mo matter what, so all they can do is vote "No" to liberal stuff which I'd assume they'll do whether they agree with the GOP platform or not, but going forward, who knows?
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Fugmo, I do believe you are the one that's supposed to be working on that point by point rebuttal. The ball is in your court. Oh wait you went to Middlebury: the ping-pong is in your common room. And how is my translation coming along? There is work to be done, Mein Herr!
What's funny is it's fucking killing you that I'm better educated than you. You're the only guy on all of Sludge who constantly plays the "I went to college card" and it turns out you're not that well educated after all.

In short, I don't need to rebut jack shit, and you need to get back to class and learn something about the world.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I went to college - I never thought to mention it here before.

Seriously, what kind of tool would do that?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I made a collage.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Ugmo wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Fugmo, I do believe you are the one that's supposed to be working on that point by point rebuttal. The ball is in your court. Oh wait you went to Middlebury: the ping-pong is in your common room. And how is my translation coming along? There is work to be done, Mein Herr!
What's funny is it's fucking killing you that I'm better educated than you. You're the only guy on all of Sludge who constantly plays the "I went to college card" and it turns out you're not that well educated after all.

In short, I don't need to rebut jack shit, and you need to get back to class and learn something about the world.

Fug, you don't think you need to rebut shit because you don't know how to rebut shit. That's your MO. Whenever you get in political discussion on this board you sulk and run off after about three posts. Or like in that Iommi thread on the Gossip board when you made the statement about your shit band needing a multimillion marketing budget to make it big, followed by everyone from Grishnak Boss to The Sexx chiming in about how much of a delusional clown you are. Then you of course you disappeared when the collective called you douche in unison.

As for what college I went too and what I'm doing now, you'll never know. You see I keep my personal life separate from the boards. You're in a pathetic position because we know about how miserable your life is. and you don't know squat about me.

And as far as how intelligent and educated I am, ask around. But of course, you already knew that.

Now get to work on that rebuttal, you've had more than a minute.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Crazy Levi wrote:I went to college - I never thought to mention it here before.

Seriously, what kind of tool would do that?

Speaking of another guy that just babbles whatever comes in his head, you two could be brothers. This is the same guy that thought soldiers could sue the military and that there aren't moral turpitude regulations in the US Military Code.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

cmon meatbro...i NEED your rebuttal. im bored at work and watching buttnoid make you look like a fool passes the time quite nicely!!

please?!? do it for the working class!!
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:As for what college I went too and what I'm doing now, you'll never know. You see I keep my personal life separate from the boards. You're in a pathetic position because we know about how miserable your life is. and you don't know squat about me.

And as far as how intelligent and educated I am, ask around. But of course, you already knew that.

:lol:

How is my life miserable? You are a fucking loon who goes around trolling people's myspace profiles to take notes on how well educated they are, and my life is miserable? LOL.

Who am I supposed to ask, and more importantly why would I care? That's your territory, running around sizing up your diploma with other people to see how you measure up. You are a far-right-wing asshole who looks like a doughy, double-chinned version of Ellen Degeneres in a Le Tigre sweater after a night of show tunes, and more importantly you didn't even have the presence of mind to lie and say "Williams" or something impressive yet somewhat plausible when I first asked you where you went to college. Most likely you've taken a couple of poly sci classes at a community college and think you've already got the world figured out despite only having seen a small fraction of it. Although to be fair, I was probably as insufferable as you back when I was your age, so maybe you'll become somewhat less of an asshole when you finally get to put that community college diploma to some use.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:cmon meatbro...i NEED your rebuttal. im bored at work and watching buttnoid make you look like a fool passes the time quite nicely!!

please?!? do it for the working class!!

Buttnoid couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag, although I guess you conservatives would have a hard time recognizing that.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Daily Kos/PPP polls about conservative candidates aren't considered impartial. And they have her at a 30/50 approval rating so you are wrong on both counts. As usual.
I said two-thirds of her considered her unelectable. Question 13 in the PPP poll says only 31 percent consider her electable. Fair enough, 20 percent aren't sure, but you are really nitpicking. If you assume that the 20 percent will split evenly, that's barely less than two-thirds.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/ ... 915424.pdf

You did not address my points. Karl Rove's tearing down of O'Donnell is not for the same reasons or for the same rationale that you are. We know who Karl Rove is and we know what he's accomplished. But for you to hide under his skirt and reference him like he's on your side is laughable.
Your points are completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether Karl Rove likes her personally or not. His job his entire life has been to get Republicans elected, and Christine O'Donnell's primary victory makes that MUCH less likely, therefore Karl Rove thinks it was a boneheaded move by the Teabaggers.

Kind of similar to Michele Obama calling the Tea Party people racists and members of the Congressional Black Caucus lying and saying they were called niggers while walking to the capitol building by tea partiers. Are they crazy, too?

She didn't call "the Tea Party people" racist, she said there were racist elements within the Tea Party, and you are dumb fuck to deny that.

Who said the members of the Congressional Black Caucus lied - you? Are you saying that? You got any proof?

So she's crazy because she was in a Christian organization that followed the beliefs of their religion by talking about abstinence? This is what you define as crazy? Then I guess Bill Clinton was nuts when he fired Jocelyn Elders for encouraging kids to masturbate.
Yeah, I am saying she's fucking nuts. Abstinence is competely unrealistic, but encouraging kids not to masturbate is fucking crazy.

Nutty people believe nutty shit, huh? That was profound. The "nutty stuff" you keep mentioning like being against Obama's health care plan and saying abstinence is the best prevention for sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies are beliefs held by a large percentage of people, 55% against Obamacare, and the latter is in line with Catholicism, Islam, Orthodox and Conservative Judaism and most mainline Protestant groups. All crazy people, I'm sure.
Being against Obama's health care plan is ill advised, but it isn't nutty. Comparing it to 9/11 when you're running for governor of New York most certainly IS nutty. Funny how you glossed over that.

Yeah, in loony land teenagers aren't going to have sex. In the real world they are.

I swear to all that is holy, you are goddamned moron. When I say the Democratic party has a narrow base, I'm not talking about their political positions in relation to the macro-politic, I'm talking about in relation to their own party. The Republican base makes up the majority of it's members because their platform consists of issues that all of them agree on for most part. The Tea partiers and the establishment Republicans generally take the same positions. The base of the left wing are people like Nancy Pelosi and her ilk so 'firing up the base" doesn't accomplish much unless you live in San Francisco or Boston. The base of the Republican party is pretty much every Republican. That means that Democratic Party has a narrow base.
You are just babbling here, and I STILL don't know what you're fucking talking about.

I can't stand Palin but honestly you make her look like Laurel Thatcher Ulrich. Almost every political blogger and editorial writer in the country has conceded that the Republicans will take the House, Senate, and most of the Governor's races, and yet you are trying to rationalize the naive belief that once people hear more of the "crazy positions" that they will see the magical liberal light and all think like Rachel Maddow.
Yeah, they'll probably take the House and the majority of the governor's races. No, they will not take the Senate. If they ever had a chance, that chance is gone now that the Teabaggers nominated O'Donnell. And if the Republicans do take the House it will be despite nominating far-right Teabagger candidates, not because of it.
Every Republican I have ever known has been proud as punch to be known as that. I don't admit to being in the party because I'm not in the party. I don't believe in their platform or much of their ideology and find very few of their politicians have integrity.
Yeah, you're a Libertarian, which is what a lot of other Republicans have been calling themselves since Dubya made "Republican" a dirty word. In other words, you're like a Republican, but more smarmy. More to the point you're a far-right-wing asshole, so what you're registered as is irrelevant since you're going to be voting for the Republicans wherever it's close anyway.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Ugmo wrote:
How is my life miserable?

Because you have wasted your life playing in a shit band that has no chance of being successful. Because you support yourself doing contract translation work, which means you are the bottom of the barrel career-wise. Because you are in your mid-thirties and you haven't realized that, even though you may think you are like Bowie in Berlin during the Low years, you are really just a wasted fuck with no future. I'm just trying to help you out. Don't be ungrateful.

You are a fucking loon who goes around trolling people's myspace profiles to take notes on how well educated they are, and my life is miserable? LOL.

Everybody is crazy but you, huh Meatbro? I have never been to your myspace in my life. I just assumed that after your Middlebury College revelation, that you may have changed your details in order not to get caught in a lie. I guess it turns out I was right.

Who am I supposed to ask, and more importantly why would I care?
Fug, obviously you care if you've been carrying on with me for three pages. The "Eye don't care about joos" line doesn't work when you keep asking me what college I went to "chump". You most certainly care. You care a lot when somebody clowns you, at least until you run away for a few months until it blows over.

That's your territory, running around sizing up your diploma with other people to see how you measure up.
Well in the intelligence category, I measure up as a gallon and you are around a tablespoon. In the failed musician category, you are one those water tanks they use to transport dolphins. How was that for sizing up?
You are a far-right-wing asshole who looks like a doughy, double-chinned version of Ellen Degeneres in a Le Tigre sweater after a night of show tunes

Everybody is a far right wing asshole, huh Meatbro? I wouldn't be talking about looks, especially coming from a pale, decrepit, pockmarked, acne scarred, receding hairline skulleted Crypt keeper looking guitar player that looks more in his 40's than 30's. Of course you know all this because Eveldick used to hammer you relentlessly in the old days and you would cry, leave, and then come back a month later and hope everybody forgot.

, and more importantly you didn't even have the presence of mind to lie and say "Williams" or something impressive yet somewhat plausible when I first asked you where you went to college.

Because it didn't occur to me say that I went to some faggoty east coast liberal arts diploma mill like Williams or Middlebury, the kind of place parents send their underachieving loser kids because they "just need focus" or "Johnny Meatbro doesn't get along with the other kids and needs a warmer environment". I bet you were an excellent waterboy for the girls field hockey team.

Most likely you've taken a couple of poly sci classes at a community college and think you've already got the world figured out despite only having seen a small fraction of it. Although to be fair, I was probably as insufferable as you back when I was your age, so maybe you'll become somewhat less of an asshole when you finally get to put that community college diploma to some use.

LMFAO, see how hard it is to rationalize your own failure by trying to guess about mine. You know I didn't go to community college. Let's not kid ourselves. You don't know how much of the world I've seen.
You don't know anything about me, Simply Pimply. And watching you make up scenarios in order to make yourself feel better about being embarrassed in this thread is fucking priceless.
Last edited by SeminiferousButtNoid on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Buttnoid wrote:Daily Kos/PPP polls about conservative candidates aren't considered impartial. And they have her at a 30/50 approval rating so you are wrong on both counts. As usual.
Ugmo wrote:I said two-thirds of her considered her unelectable. Question 13 in the PPP poll says only 31 percent consider her electable. Fair enough, 20 percent aren't sure, but you are really nitpicking. If you assume that the 20 percent will split evenly, that's barely less than two-thirds.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You talk out of your ass, and then I prove you wrong, and then you say "fair enough" or "I may be wrong about that" or "Gee whiz" and then you try to wiggle your way out of it. The statement you made was false according to your own poll. Whatever you think the remaining 1/5 believe is pure conjecture.

And again the poll is skewed because it was run by Daily Kos/PPP. That's why whenever it's cited in articles they preface it with "left leaning" or "liberal". What's funny is you couldn't even use a liberal poll to back up your pronouncement correctly.

Your points are completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether Karl Rove likes her personally or not. His job his entire life has been to get Republicans elected, and Christine O'Donnell's primary victory makes that MUCH less likely, therefore Karl Rove thinks it was a boneheaded move by the Teabaggers.
Now you are starting to sound like Moggio. Points are "irrelevant" whenever they reveal that you don't know what you are talking about. As for Karl Rove, he has now done a complete 180 and now supports Christine O'Donnell. That's Karl Rove playing politics. What is funny is that you think Karl Rove opposed O'Donnell because he was on your side, that he thinks all Tea Party people are "nutbars" and
"crazy". He opposed O'Donnell for one reason: because the Republican party supported their establishment
candidate Castle in the primary. So now that Rove supports O'Donnell, he must be a crazy nutjob, huh Fugmo?

She didn't call "the Tea Party people" racist, she said there were racist elements within the Tea Party, and you are dumb fuck to deny that.
When you say that elements in a group are racist, you are calling them racist. What if i said "Not all Jews are money-grubbing hook-nosed shylocks that killed our lord and savior, but there is an
element in there that is"

Who said the members of the Congressional Black Caucus lied - you? Are you saying that? You got any proof?
LMFGDAO, when you claim somebody called you a nigger, you have the burden of proof to show that they did, not the other way around. In slander torts, you don't sue a person, claim that they
slandered you, and then say to the jury, "They have to prove that they didn't say that"

Mattbro, seriously, you need to call Middlebury and ask for a tuition refund for your freshman year. Good thing you dropped out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I am saying she's fucking nuts. Abstinence is competely unrealistic, but encouraging kids not to masturbate is fucking crazy.
C'mon Meatbro. This kind of histrionic response is tired. Nobody is "crazy" for encouraging kids not to have sex before they are 18. You are loser ex-pat with no kids who plays in a shit band. You
don't know what's realistic and what isn't when it comes to how to raise children. This may come as a shock to you but some parents in this world don't want their kids to become pregnant at 13, contract STDs, and get abortions. Some parents don't want their kids sexualized at such a young age. And some parents don't want their daughters having fucked 20 guys by their sophomore year. It may make you proud one day
for your future mongo daughter to be such whore, as long as she uses protection!

You are just babbling here,
Fugmo, why do you just repeat everything I say. Come up with your own stuff.
and I STILL don't know what you're fucking talking about.

You don't know what I'm talking about because you are slow. You don't understand the dynamics of either party. You don't understand the political spectrum. You don't know anything about US or World History.
You don't know how to read a poll. What you don't know or understand could fill the Dead Sea.

Yeah, they'll probably take the House and the majority of the governor's races. No, they will not take the Senate. If they ever had a chance, that chance is gone now that the Teabaggers nominated O'Donnell. And if
the Republicans do take the House it will be despite nominating far-right Teabagger candidates, not because of it.
Ohhhhh so now the Republicans are going to take the House and governor's races. A few pages ago, everybody was going to see the light once they saw how "crazy" all of them are. More talking out of
your ass, Mattbro. And then of course the obligatory, "ok you're right about that, but..."

And your inability to give this Tea Party thing any kind of political credit is just silly. Even Chris Matthews had to give recognition to it the other day. They've won almost every primary they've ran in. They elected a Republican Senator, in fucking Massachusetts, in Ted Kennedy's former seat. The movement's political force is not debatable, even if you don't agree with their politics. And you look like a crying
kid who wasn't picked for the Middlebury coed flag football team when you try to deny that.

Yeah, you're a Libertarian, which is what a lot of other Republicans have been calling themselves since Dubya made "Republican" a dirty word.
In other words, you're like a Republican, but more smarmy. More to the point you're a far-right-wing asshole, so what you're registered as is irrelevant since you're going to be voting for the Republicans wherever it's close anyway.
Ohhhhh, so now I'm a Libertarian. You don't even know what the fuck that is. You don't even know that the Tea Party movement and the Republican party have the same platform. You just throw these words like "far right wing" and "Libertarian" around and you can't even apply them correctly.

LOL, so explain this one to me, Professor Fugmo, how is one far right wing when they are anti-war, anti-patriot act, pro-consumer protection, and pro-civil liberties?

Watching Fugmo fumble around trying to explain politics is

Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I wish political debates between candidates were exactly like Noid n' Ugmo. :lol:
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Oh where, oh where has my little Fug gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his ears stuck out and his skullet cut long.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Skate4RnR wrote:I
:roll:

All about you, isn't it?
wish
Wish in one hand, you stupid motherfucker.
political

You wouldn't know politics if it tied your drunk ass up, fucked your wife and made you watch.
debates

Debates. Debate your fucking trailer, fool.
between

Are you serious? The facts aren't on your side here. The fact that you can't read a report is not my problem.
candidates

Dumbass, the only thing you're a candidate for is... Dumbass of the Year. :roll:
were

This one speaks for itself.
exactly

As in, "Skate4RnR's posts are EXACTLY like the maze on the back of a cereal box." I haven't any idea what that means, but it sounds OK doesn't it?

Repeating a word that I've used once again.
Noid

Fine, I'll give you this one even though the facts are on my side.
n'

Ha! Not even a word.
Ugmo.

Good God. My eyes are getting tired from all the rolling. Read a newspaper sometime and when the time comes to engage someone in a political discussion maybe you'll have one iota of a degree of knowing what the fuck you're babbling about.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Your point is?

Learn English.
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

:x
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Damn yo! Fiend gots da mad dialectic skillz, fo real and shit. He be like my dawg Russell Simmons on CNN, all intellectualizin' and analyzin' and what not...Respect!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yes, Rasta! Big up yuhself.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

'Dat cwazy latino nigga Rick Sanchez, his list is the one you don't wanna be on bato!
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I saw a neo-Nazi dude who patrols the border on Rick Sanchez's show. He kept asking him, "You want people who look like me to leave this country?" and shit like that.

Neo-Nazi dude was like, "America should be for Americans. White Americans. 'North Koreans' have their own homeland. White people should have one."

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Neo-Nazi dude was like, "America should be for Americans. White Americans. 'North Koreans' have their own homeland. White people should have one."

They do. It's called Montana.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

So Christine O'Donnell says there's "just as much, if not more, evidence supporting" that God created the Earth in six 24-hour periods as there is supporting evolution.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I'm saying...

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/09/th ... nomin.html
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

MurrayFiend wrote:So Christine O'Donnell says there's "just as much, if not more, evidence supporting" that God created the Earth in six 24-hour periods as there is supporting evolution.

See, this is what makes it so fuckin' awesome. I wish our govt. would just go full-on fundie.
ImageImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Skate4RnR wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:So Christine O'Donnell says there's "just as much, if not more, evidence supporting" that God created the Earth in six 24-hour periods as there is supporting evolution.

See, this is what makes it so fuckin' awesome. I wish our govt. would just go full-on fundie.
This is the same chick that's anti-masturbation AND also "dabbled in witchcraft" some years back. What if she gets elected and becomes a Zoroastrian? We'd all be forced to become Zoroastrians who couldn't even rub one out to relieve the stress of whatever being Zoroastrian means! NO POSSIBLE ZOROASTRIAN ANTI-RUBOUT BITCHES IN POWER!!!
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Oh where, oh where has my little Fug gone?
With his ears stuck out and his skullet cut long.

Er holt sich einen runter waerend er sich ein XXL Fuehrer-dildo in seinem Arsch steckt. Dann schaut er sich alte Modern Talking videos an und weint um seine verlorene Jugend. Sei ihn nicht boese.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SmokingGun wrote:
Er holt sich einen runter waerend er sich ein XXL Fuehrer-dildo in seinem Arsch steckt. Dann schaut er sich alte Modern Talking videos an und weint um seine verlorene Jugend. Sei ihn nicht boese.

Lol,

Ich bin verlieren mein Haar. ICH wachsen es lange in der zurück. Ich habe eine skullet. Ich bin ein verlierer.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
SmokingGun wrote:

Lol,

Ich bin verlieren mein Haar. ICH wachsen es lange in der zurück. Ich habe eine skullet. Ich bin ein verlierer.
There is sauerkraut in my lederhosen? :shock:
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

lerxstcat wrote:
This is the same chick that's anti-masturbation AND also "dabbled in witchcraft" some years back. What if she gets elected and becomes a Zoroastrian? We'd all be forced to become Zoroastrians who couldn't even rub one out to relieve the stress of whatever being Zoroastrian means! NO POSSIBLE ZOROASTRIAN ANTI-RUBOUT BITCHES IN POWER!!!
:lol: I'll vote for her if she'll destroy all fairies.
ImageImageImage
Fordtruckman
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Fordtruckman »

fucking left wing media, comments she made in her 20s :lol: they are running out of ammo :D