INTELLECTUALLY INCURIOUS...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

INTELLECTUALLY INCURIOUS...

Post by Crazy Levi »

I guess that means the same thing as stupid? I can't disagree. Palin is really dumb. How I loathe that cunt-

-----------

Palin Lacks 'Intellectual Curiosity' to Be President, Lisa Murkowski Says

:Sen. Lisa Murkowski, whose relationship with fellow Alaska politician Sarah Palin has been rocky for years, said Monday that Palin lacks the "intellectual curiosity" to be president.

In an interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Murkowski also said Palin does not have the "leadership qualities" to be commander in chief.

"You know, she was my governor for two years, for just about two years there, and I don't think that she enjoyed governing," Murkowski said. "I don't think she liked to get down into the policy." Murkowski said she would prefer a candidate who "goes to bed at night and wakes up in the morning thinking about how we're going to deal with" important issues.

In the GOP Senate primary in Alaska, Palin endorsed Joe Miller, Murkowski's opponent, who won an upset victory over the incumbent. But Murkowski launched a write-in campaign, and against long odds, is favored by many to win the race. Vote counting is expected to continue through Wednesday.

Palin defeated Murkowski's father, Frank Murkowski, to become Alaska governor in 2006. Four years earlier, Frank Murkowski passed over Palin and appointed his daughter to the Senate.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Re: INTELLECTUALLY INCURIOUS...

Post by bane »

Sounds like a little nepotism fueled feud. I don't think that term means "stupid". I'm thinking it means "lazy". Neither are exactly presidential qualities.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I just like an excuse to do a shitstein repost.

But I am tickled pink that Palin's tard-picked candidate is going to lose. We can't have her getting any big ideas like she actually matters.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

No, she has no curiosity about digging into truth. She strikes me as the kind of person that already has their mind made up on everything. She lacks critical thinking.
ImageImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

No way I'd ever want Palin in the whitehouse, but I just don't get the fucking seething hatred people on the left have for her. She's not smart, She fucking hunts, Her kid got knocked up, she gives her children fucked up names...And bloggers all over the web are still literally wishing for her death. Seriously what is it about this chick that brings up such harsh feelings??
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

dtmfs wrote:No way I'd ever want Palin in the whitehouse, but I just don't get the fucking seething hatred people on the left have for her. She's not smart, She fucking hunts, Her kid got knocked up, she gives her children fucked up names...And bloggers all over the web are still literally wishing for her death. Seriously what is it about this chick that brings up such harsh feelings??
You'll have to ask Levi. You can come to the war board about every other day to find a new post about Palin from him. If she's so stupid, and poses no threat whatsover, I don't get his (and most democrats) obsession with her.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I've asked others on the left that I know who hate her and the most popular answer is because she's a danger. who the fuck knows but we've had 2 straight dumbfucks in the oval office I still don't wish any of the fuckers dead, some people just need to fucking relax.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

If she was really serious about being a leader, she should have removed herself from public life, pursued a Masters and PhD in political science or history or public policy (she could get into any program in the country), and then return in 2016 to seek the nomination.

But she's just frivolous. Her persona is frivolous. She's a political cheerleader, nothing more.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

dtmfs wrote:I've asked others on the left that I know who hate her and the most popular answer is because she's a danger. who the fuck knows but we've had 2 straight dumbfucks in the oval office I still don't wish any of the fuckers dead, some people just need to fucking relax.
"The Left" actually considers this...

a "danger"?

:lol:

Well, that sure speaks volumes about how much faith they have in their agenda. It might make people want to vote for Sarah Palin. :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The only "danger" Palin poses is with all the tards who believe her bullshit is genuine and believe she is some sort of second coming of FDR and will cast their vote like the blind sheeple they are....
bane

Post by bane »

Luminiferous wrote:The only "danger" Palin poses is with all the tards who believe her bullshit is genuine and believe she is some sort of second coming of FDR....
:shock: Wait, FDR? Palin?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I've heard several Republitards around my work compare her to a young FDR.. Not sure the entire reasoning to it, but they believe. :lol:

She did just recently compare herself to Reagan..
bane

Post by bane »

Luminiferous wrote:I've heard several Republitards around my work compare her to a young FDR.. Not sure the entire reasoning to it, but they believe. :lol:

She did just recently compare herself to Reagan..
I can't see how Palin compares to FDR in any way whatsoever. Reagan, maybe you could make some kind of case for, at least she shares some of the same ideology, but FDR? That's just crazy talk man.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Actually bane she compared herself to Reagan in that he was a celebrity/actor and he did just fine as a president, so she is just as qualified by doing her reality show..
bane

Post by bane »

Luminiferous wrote:Actually bane she compared herself to Reagan in that he was a celebrity/actor and he did just fine as a president, so she is just as qualified by doing her reality show..
Well, yeah, if you put it that way. I'd counter that Reagan had a few terms as governor of the most populated state in the country to fall back on. Palin had 10 minutes governing a state that 12 people and a bunch of polar bears live in.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Actually bane she compared herself to Reagan in that he was a celebrity/actor and he did just fine as a president, so she is just as qualified by doing her reality show..
Well, yeah, if you put it that way. I'd counter that Reagan had a few terms as governor of the most populated state in the country to fall back on. Palin had 10 minutes governing a state that 12 people and a bunch of polar bears live in.
And she fucking quit. That state and its oil money fucking runs itself.

I know people always say this shit, but if she ever becomes President I'm leaving the country.

She's doing interviews for her latest book and slamming her baby daddy in law for "cashing in on his sudden fame." And what the hell is she doing?

God Damn that stubborn fossil McCain for unleashing this horrible woman upon us all. He will truly rot in hell for that.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

ABSTINENCE ONLY!
ImageImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

bane wrote:
Asked one of the guys this afternoon why he thought she was comparable to FDR and in so many words it was her combination of optimism and activism and reviving the national spirit with her patriotism, much like FDR did and her ideals are aligned with FDR's "Four Freedoms."
Other than that he really couldn't give me a specific reason why he believed she'd make a great president, just that she was "A better choice than that Obama asshole!" :lol:
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Crazy Levi wrote:She's doing interviews for her latest book and slamming her baby daddy in law for "cashing in on his sudden fame." And what the hell is she doing?
Well She at least became an overnight sensation/celebrity when McCain chose her as a running mate, his claim to fame was, well that he dosen't believe in wearing a rubber.

And I'm not talking about You here, but I just love how alot of people on the left ripped that guy apart during the election in 08 then the minute he comes out and talks shit about the Palins He's being treated like royalty by them. Then he gets back with Bristol and he's an ass again, whoops they break up and what do you know he's being invited by the likes of behar and Maher to come on their shows and talk some more shit. Is she being hypocritical? Yeah but she was an idiot who ran for VP he's just an idiot period.

She is a legit celebrity now, dumb as she may be, and he's trying way too hard to become one.
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

:lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Sarah Palin would flunk a brain scan.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Crazy Levi wrote:I know people always say this shit, but if she ever becomes President I'm leaving the country.
She just picked up one vote, in that case, Fugmo Jr.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I'm a lefty and I don't really give a fuck about Palin. It was fun to troll ZVD into saying all that fucked-up shit he said about her when he was still posting here, but anybody who thinks she will ever have a serious shot at the presidency is drunk. Chair of the RNC may be a real possibility though.

My only remaining curiosity regarding the Palin family is how the hell Bristol is doing all that dancing and still managing to get fatter. Quit pulling your skirt up there, Thunder Thighs. Christ.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

chickenona wrote:I'm a lefty and I don't really give a fuck about Palin. It was fun to troll ZVD into saying all that fucked-up shit he said about her when he was still posting here, but anybody who thinks she will ever have a serious shot at the presidency is drunk. Chair of the RNC may be a real possibility though.

My only remaining curiosity regarding the Palin family is how the hell Bristol is doing all that dancing and still managing to get fatter. Quit pulling your skirt up there, Thunder Thighs. Christ.
HEY, good morning, Chicke!

She's probably discovered all the ethnic restaurants Los Angeles has that they don't have in Wasila, Alaska. Good Mexican food alone willl put the weight on you fast.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

I couldn't care less about Bristol Palin, but I can't believe anyone really thinks she's fat. Wow. I'm sure everyone on here is Playboy centerfold material.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Oh, hell no, I'm at least as fat as she is. I'm just being an armchair asshole like everybody else. She HAS gotten steadily bigger since she started the dancing show, though.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
bane

Post by bane »

I've never watched that show (or any shows of that ilk for that matter), but based on the pics I've seen online, she's not Hollywood, "on a hunger strike and gonna drop dead any minute now" skinny, but that kid is nowhere close to fat.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Yeah I think chicke's just pointing out that it's pretty rare to actually gain weight while supposedly going through hours of dance training daily over the course of the competition.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm just puzzled at it being called "Dancing with the STARS" and I really have no clue how she is a "star" other than being the daughter of a right winged whack job (who should have faded from the public eye like she said was for her reason for quitting her governorship) and ignoring her mother's abstinence pledge and getting knocked up while still in high school..

Other than that I can't understand where her "star" qualities over rode the choice of the lead Jawa in Star Wars or Barry Horowitz...
bane

Post by bane »

Luminiferous wrote:I'm just puzzled at it being called "Dancing with the STARS" and I really have no clue how she is a "star" other than being the daughter of a right winged whack job (who should have faded from the public eye like she said was for her reason for quitting her governorship) and ignoring her mother's abstinence pledge and getting knocked up while still in high school..

Other than that I can't understand where her "star" qualities over rode the choice of the lead Jawa in Star Wars or Barry Horowitz...
Whether you agree with her politics or not, her Mom is most definately a star, but yeah, maybe they should have called it "Dancing with the Children of the Stars"?