JFK Deathbed Confession

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

JFK Deathbed Confession

Post by crabfan »

On Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show tonight (Friday, November 19th) on Tru TV. The "Police State" episode airs right before it. Looking forward to checking them out.
crabfan

Re: JFK Deathbed Confession

Post by crabfan »

I caught the last 20 minutes of the JFK episode and DVR'd the Police State one. The confession of the retired CIA agent was interesting...of course it would have to be validated but interesting none the less.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm going to confess to my role in a whole slew of conspiracies on my deathbed, just so tv shows about it can be produced to entertain the mildly retarded.

It will be my way of giving back.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Watched it too.. Some interesting points..

Was pretty cool to watch Jessie try to match Oswald supposedly popping off three shots at a moving target in 6 seconds with that rifle..
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Luminiferous wrote:Watched it too.. Some interesting points..

Was pretty cool to watch Jessie try to match Oswald supposedly popping off three shots at a moving target in 6 seconds with that rifle..
Oswald was also an expert marksman.

Is Jesse?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Is Jesse?
You can try it yourself.
http://www.cool.com.au/files/apps/jfkreloaded.zip
Unless you've been living under a rock since November of 2004, JFK Reloaded is a ballistics trajectory, impact and results simulator that attempts to recreate the most important aspects of the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy on November 22nd, 1963. It is designed to give some semblance of a recreation of the last few moments of the President's life, and challenges players to help disprove any conspiracy theory by recreating the three shots fired by Lee Harvey Oswald from the Sixth Floor of the Texas Schoolbook Depository in Dallas, Texas. Using data collected by the Warren Commission in 1964, the program places the player in the role of Oswald, and allows them to examine the challenges that he faced in committing his actions. By allowing the player to either duplicate or alter Oswald's actions, the program's designers believe that JFK Reloaded can help players determine if Oswald, in fact, was the "Lone Nutter", acting solely on his own. This is accomplished by the player's attempts to duplicate Oswald's shots by matching their own shots to the ballistic models determined by the Warren Commission. especially the model that best fits the trajectory and impact results of so-called "Magic Bullet", exhibit CE399, the keystone to the Commission's controversial "Single Bullet Theory".

All of the above aside, JFK Reloaded - or, as it's affectionately known, JFKR - is essentially a first-person shooter game much in the same vein as Doom, Half-Life, Quake or Unreal Tournament. What arguably differentiates JFKR from being a game along the lines of the three examples listed is that it's more of an interactive simulation, highly derivative from the research into the events at Dealey Plaza as performed by PBS on it's Nova program in 1991, or by Dale Myers in 1993, both of which featured the first use of Computer Graphics (CGI) to recreate said events. However, as with a first-person shooter, events can reach different conclusions based on player actions. In the case of JFKR, Oswald's actions can be altered on-the-fly in ways that totally diverge from known history.
http://www.io.com/~o_m/jfkaos/jfkaos.htm

I've yet to kill JFK like LHO did but if you shoot the limo driver, he'll stop and you can hit everyone easy. No high score though. A game like this makes MOH's play as Taliban option classy. :lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Is Jesse?
He claimed he was...Then again how many years has it been since Jesse used those skills? The gun he used required extreme precision in ejecting the shells and keeping your eye on the target to fire three shots in 6 seconds into a moving target. It was later claimed, as it has since the original theories that LHO wasn't the "expert marksman" that's been claimed throughout the entire JFK assassination case..
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Is Jesse?
He was a Navy SEAL, they are beyond experts...he might have been rusty but still...
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I can't take that Jesse Ventura's annoying friggin' accent.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

crabfan wrote:He was a Navy SEAL, they are beyond experts...he might have been rusty but still...
Actually Jesse wasn't a Navy SEAL. He was an UDE (Underwater Demolition Expert) The SEALS were a separate team from UDT's until 1983 after Jesse retired. UDT's seen much less action than SEALS. While he never seen any combat in 'Nam or elsewhere, the guy did get the skills of a special operations force, so he was no slouch.. How much firearm training he got and had back then is still unknown.
The thing was the footage they showed with JV using the same weapon that LHO supposedly used to achieve such excellent shots in a 6 second frame, clearly showed there was no margin of error to achieve such a feat..
A feat that even the best seasoned SWAT, Green Beret and SEAL member has been able to duplicate.. Hmmm... :?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Crazy Levi wrote:I'm going to confess to my role in a whole slew of conspiracies on my deathbed, just so tv shows about it can be produced to entertain the mildly retarded.

My belief is, if you are dying and hoping to get into "heaven", you aren't going to lie about the bad things you may have done in your life.. If this guy was dying, what would his "confession" achieve in his death? A book and movie deal?
Is God going to judge your believability and award you an Oscar when you get there?
I always thought deathbed confessions are usually an attempt to achieve forgiveness for your sins you've committed on earth..
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

What was this big confession? Did Jesse admit that Bobby The Brain Heenan kicked his opponent in the back while the ref wasn't looking?
ImageImageImage
Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Thrash Gordon »

Being a sure shot with any firearm is an erodible skill. Muscle Memory, trigger pull, bla bla bla. You must practice constantly for your skills to not regress. That being said, some people are just naturals with a firearm.

Oswald was an ex Jarhead. That's' where the he was an expert marksman comes from. Uncle Sam's Misguided Children claim they have the best riflemen in the world, and the press took that fact and ran with it.

I've seen the shooting scenario duplicated, I believe it was on The History Channel some years ago. But I guarantee any Tom, Dick, or Harry isn't going to be able to do it. Not with a bolt action, and probably not with a semi-auto. It takes the average shooter 1.5-3 seconds to reacquire their target after the trigger pull.

Is the shot possible? You betcha. Likely? *Shrugs*
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Luminiferous wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:I'm going to confess to my role in a whole slew of conspiracies on my deathbed, just so tv shows about it can be produced to entertain the mildly retarded.

My belief is, if you are dying and hoping to get into "heaven", you aren't going to lie about the bad things you may have done in your life.. If this guy was dying, what would his "confession" achieve in his death? A book and movie deal?
Is God going to judge your believability and award you an Oscar when you get there?
I always thought deathbed confessions are usually an attempt to achieve forgiveness for your sins you've committed on earth..

Wow...well can't argue that logic. All "deathbed confessions" must be 100 percent locks.

Or the dying guy could just be an asshole. Or he could be senile. Or he could be a mumbler and the idiots making the Tv show just mold it into whatever they want.

Conspiracy theorists are among the biggest idiots on the planet, and they'll grab onto any frayed thread to keep their retarded game going. Fuck the lot of them.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Crazy Levi wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Wow...well can't argue that logic. All "deathbed confessions" must be 100 percent locks.

Or the dying guy could just be an asshole. Or he could be senile. Or he could be a mumbler and the idiots making the Tv show just mold it into whatever they want.

Conspiracy theorists are among the biggest idiots on the planet, and they'll grab onto any frayed thread to keep their retarded game going. Fuck the lot of them.
Lt. Col. Philip Corso, a well respected Army officer, wrote a book called 'The Day After Roswell' in which he detailed his pivotal role in using extraterrestrial junk from a crashed spaceship to build our technological base for the 21st century. Since deathbed confessions are true, I guess we all owe RockNRev an apology. :lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: My belief is, if you are dying and hoping to get into "heaven", you aren't going to lie about the bad things you may have done in your life.. If this guy was dying, what would his "confession" achieve in his death? A book and movie deal?

Yeah you're right.. Just to be an asshole, I'm going to confess to the Green River and Zodiac killings, being a Nikki Sixx stand in during the Theatre of Pain tour and to delaying Chinese Democracy by 10 years, just to appease conspiracy theorists, tv shows and make my family look like fools for having such a rambling whackjob for a relative..
Last edited by Luminiferous on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Luminiferous wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: My belief is, if you are dying and hoping to get into "heaven", you aren't going to lie about the bad things you may have done in your life.. If this guy was dying, what would his "confession" achieve in his death? A book and movie deal?

Yeah you're right.. Just to be an asshole, I'm going to confess to the Green River and Zodiac killings, being a Nikki Sixx stand in during the Theatre of Pain tour and to delaying Chinese Democracy by 10 years, just to appease conspiracy theorists, tv shows and make my family look like fools for having such a rambling whackjob for a relative..
If you had any dignity, you would deny any association with TOP, even if you were Nikki.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Why would I have any dignity on my deathbed? This is about ratings and starting conspiracies brother!

That's what deathbed confessions are for!
TyrC!
Forming a Band

Comments!

Post by TyrC! »

1. There is no such animal as an "expert marxman."

2. "Marxman" is the lowest possible grade you can get and leave training for actual service. It's like getting a D in class.

3. So either there were other people popping off shots at JFK or certain people in the U.S. government changed Lee's training records to hide his real ability.

4. Either way you still have a conspiracy.

TyrC! from the great city of Dallas!
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

MurrayFiend wrote:I can't take that Jesse Ventura's annoying friggin' accent.
It's more than just his accent that makes him hard to take seriously. I think what he's doing is important but most of the time he comes across like a senile old fool.

In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Hames Jetfield »

Oh, come on. I dig a good conspiracy theory but this show sucks balls. Jessie's an idiot.
MCSmallDink_

Post by MCSmallDink_ »

James Janos (Jesse) is an idiot when it comes to these types of things. I know the guy al little bit as we have a mutual friend in common. Jesse has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. He is very stubborn and will not listen to others or acknowledge the obvious when presented with facts that contradict his view. He is one of the most thin-skinned individuals I've ever been around.

His whole run for Governor was about him. It wasn't about him being some beacon of hope for the Independents... he didn't like the license fees that he had to pay for his Porsche Boxtser. When he decided not to run for reelection, he never lifted a finger to assist the Ind. party or the candidate. He disappeared.

As far as the shooting feat... it wasn't that difficult. I've been to Dealey Plaza and was struck at how short the distance of the shots were. Read up here: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dealey.htm

Look for the heading "Could Oswald Have Gotten the Shots Off?:.