Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

supernaught9
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post by supernaught9 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
supernaught9 wrote:Watch some documentaries on Netflix that shed some light on this,
You can point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job, I am open to watching that or reading that.
Does this mean you are open only to documentaries which confirm your opinions or do I just need to update my Stupid to English dictionary?
Update your stupid to english , because I would not have said to "point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job" which means that I am open to it!! It was not typed in Chinese.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

supernaught9 wrote:Update your stupid to english , because I would not have said to "point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job" which means that I am open to it!!
That doesn't even make sense.

You're definitely retarded.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
supernaught9 wrote:Update your stupid to english , because I would not have said to "point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job" which means that I am open to it!!

U know what ur right... its the chronic.. fucked up my whole game!! Inside job!!!
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

supernaught9 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

U know what ur right... its the chronic.. fucked up my whole game!! Inside job!!!
:lol:
ImageImage
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

The fucked up thing is I had it right the first time and edited it!!
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Am I a bad person for being mad that the attacks ruined my birthday which falls on the 13th in 2001? I still got drunk, but it wasn't the same.

One of my best friend's birthday is on September 11. It kinda sucks for him, especially living in NYC where it seems to be everybody's business to make it the most depressing day on earth.
I also inadvertantly asked my wife for her hand in marriage on Hitler's birthday and the one year anniversary of Columbine.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

johnk5150 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Am I a bad person for being mad that the attacks ruined my birthday which falls on the 13th in 2001? I still got drunk, but it wasn't the same.

One of my best friend's birthday is on September 11. It kinda sucks for him, especially living in NYC where it seems to be everybody's business to make it the most depressing day on earth.
I also inadvertantly asked my wife for her hand in marriage on Hitler's birthday and the one year anniversary of Columbine.
That's very romantic. Like Bogey and McCall...like Adolf and Eva Braun...
KneelandBobDylan

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Crazy Levi wrote: That's very romantic. Like Bogey and McCall...like Adolf and Eva Braun...

Ummm...Levi, It's Bogey and Bacall...as in Lauren Bacall.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
That's very romantic. Like Bogey and McCall...like Adolf and Eva Braun...
Why did Hitler kill himself? He opened the gas bill.

$tevil
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

johnk5150 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

4/20 dude!

you were wasted!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

jahlive 420 wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
4/20 dude!

you were wasted!
Yep. I had been drinking at the Cubs game all day. I proposed around nine after taking the party to the bars near Wrigley.

$tevil
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Nope, I haven't seen one piece of evidence that convinced me that 911 was an inside job. I'm still waiting for it. Every big thing that happens such as 911 is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. My step dad has been this guy for well over 30 years now. If everything he said was true or predicted was gonna happen, we'd be speaking Russian, be ruled by the New World Order, be living in a post-apocalyptic world due to Y2K, Race riots over Obama's birthplace, All of our firearms would've been confiscated by now, the Federal Reserve Bank would own just about everything by now, the Blood and Crip gangs would've looted all of LA with the LAPD's blessing, mass famine, etc... the very fucking long list goes on...

I'm not even a big fan of our government and I've watched and listened to all of the so-called "proof" about 9/11 being an inside job, as well as the rebuttals to it, and I'm pretty much 100% on the side of it not being an inside job.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

johnk5150 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Me and my wife's first date was on September 11th of '98. I took her to NYC for her first time in 2000 and went to the top of the World Trade Center. It was one of my favorite places to take my out of state girlfriends when I lived in NYC and the East Coast. A year after I took her, it was all gone. I loved those buildings and I'm pissed that they're not putting them up again instead of that Freedom tower which just isn't gonna be the same.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:
Me and my wife's first date was on September 11th of '98. I took her to NYC for her first time in 2000 and went to the top of the World Trade Center. It was one of my favorite places to take my out of state girlfriends when I lived in NYC and the East Coast. A year after I took her, it was all gone. I loved those buildings and I'm pissed that they're not putting them up again instead of that Freedom tower which just isn't gonna be the same.
Be glad you didn't put that trip off a year.
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:
Be glad you didn't put that trip off a year.
Yep.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

A large jet liner maneuvers like a large jet liner, meaning NOT in angles.

When it came swooping over the expressway and on the flat lawn of The Pentagon, it wouldn't have just swooped in at a flat angle, it would dipped a little as gravity would pull down JUST a little on a Boeing 757 weighing over 250,000 pounds.

Also, have you ever been on a plane at normal altitude with a calm and professional pilot that stayed PERFECTLY level and didn't pitch side to side a little bit? Me either.

So here's this HUGE plane flying a few feet off of the ground with a nervous, agitated, relatively inexperienced pilot which just swooped down from thousands of feet in the air, maneuvered over an expressway, down a hill, leveled off perfectly without skipping along the ground or clipping the ground with a wing tip, took aim, and hit a building which is only a few stories high.

I don't know about any of the other impacts, I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
"Mr. Bong and I went into couple's therapy when he was in rehab as a condition of me being able to visit him. It didn't so much "solve" anything as it just taught us how to communicate with eachother productively......"
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:Image
Tell me I'm wrong and why I'm wrong.
"Mr. Bong and I went into couple's therapy when he was in rehab as a condition of me being able to visit him. It didn't so much "solve" anything as it just taught us how to communicate with eachother productively......"
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
Have you met mattfig?
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

JDoom wrote:Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

A large jet liner maneuvers like a large jet liner, meaning NOT in angles.

When it came swooping over the expressway and on the flat lawn of The Pentagon, it wouldn't have just swooped in at a flat angle, it would dipped a little as gravity would pull down JUST a little on a Boeing 757 weighing over 250,000 pounds.

Also, have you ever been on a plane at normal altitude with a calm and professional pilot that stayed PERFECTLY level and didn't pitch side to side a little bit? Me either.

So here's this HUGE plane flying a few feet off of the ground with a nervous, agitated, relatively inexperienced pilot which just swooped down from thousands of feet in the air, maneuvered over an expressway, down a hill, leveled off perfectly without skipping along the ground or clipping the ground with a wing tip, took aim, and hit a building which is only a few stories high.

I don't know about any of the other impacts, I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
For what it's worth, Jesse Ventura talked about that on one of his shows and had the same conclusion you did...as did the pilot he was interviewing.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:1. You're wrong.

2. You're wrong because it was a airplane, not a missle.
Oh, now I see.

I didn't say it was a MISSILE, I just said if it was a 757 it defied the laws of physics and gravity.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:I didn't say it was a MISSILE
mattfig said the same thing, Jdouche.

Suppose you tell us what YOU think it was, if it WASN'T a 757 or a missle.

(By the way, you're a fucking idiot)
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

I don't know what it was. If it WAS a 757 it was immune to inertia.

Read a book.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

I don't know what it was. If it WAS a 757 it was immune to inertia.

Read a book.
Like I said, you're a fucking idiot.

That's for the confirmation, Truther dumbshit.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:Swamp gas? Ball lightning? An extremely large flock of ducks?
Do you know what inertia is?

You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH at extremely low altitude which had just executed an 8000 foot dive?

Explain it to me.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH

600mph? :lol: :lol:

Uhhhhh ... CORKY? Wasn't remotely close to that, on descent.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
JDoom wrote:You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH

My mistake, OK let's call it 300mph. Explain the negated force of inertia on the "aircraft" which caused it to level off perfectly a few feet off of the ground.

And just saying "You're a fucking idiot" doesn't count.

Let's have it, Stephan Hawking.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

My mistake, OK let's call it 300mph. Explain the negated force of inertia on the "aircraft" which caused it to level off perfectly a few feet off of the ground.
Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

Really, truly? Seriously?

JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote: Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

Produce a single picture of a skid mark, (excluding yourself, of course).
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

Produce a single picture of a skid mark, (excluding yourself, of course).