Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Re: Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

JDoom wrote:
Grendel wrote:Swamp gas? Ball lightning? An extremely large flock of ducks?
Do you know what inertia is?

You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH at extremely low altitude which had just executed an 8000 foot dive?

Explain it to me.
You should look up the definition of inertia. Inertia isn't going to affect it because inertia is the force of the motion of the jet. It's not an outside or opposing force to the jet. It's basically like driving your car up to 60 MPH, putting it in neutral, and your car is still going 60. It basically means that your car has enough inertia or force to go 60 at the moment.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

supernaught9 wrote:Just do a search either YouTube or google. There is alot of info out there.
Not to mention the obvious reports that came out, the obvious still cannot find Bin Ladin, and the fact Iraq was invaded for oil and had nothing to do with it. Bin Ladins family's flight was the only planes to fly after all planes were grounded, there is alot of other info.
Just the fact that the plane was able to fly out should have woke some people up.
I hate to break this to you, but youTube and google are not considered to be reliable sources. Nor is wikipedia, for that matter...... Sorry, you're going to have to do better than that. lol. :shock:
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

MA551V3_700L wrote:
supernaught9 wrote:Just do a search either YouTube or google. There is alot of info out there.
Not to mention the obvious reports that came out, the obvious still cannot find Bin Ladin, and the fact Iraq was invaded for oil and had nothing to do with it. Bin Ladins family's flight was the only planes to fly after all planes were grounded, there is alot of other info.
Just the fact that the plane was able to fly out should have woke some people up.
I hate to break this to you, but youTube and google are not considered to be reliable sources. Nor is wikipedia, for that matter...... Sorry, you're going to have to do better than that. lol. :shock:
They usually are, & welcome to a new age, old fuck :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Really?? Thanks for that news flash. But, since none of the posts are independently verified, and indeed, the individuals who posts these 'facts' themselves are usually anonymous, I will have to disagree.
supernaught9
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by supernaught9 »

MA551V3_700L wrote:
I posted that I seen documentaries on Netflix, there are a few out there.
Also Google searches for links if that went over your head. YouTube just does not have amature videos on there if you are ignorant of that too. The whole point is to do some research which would
be to do what?? Google "research" to tell you what that entails.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

whatever dude. keep on getting your 'facts' from google and youtube, don't really give a shit.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:Does anyone here have the gif of Hulk Hogan knocking down the towers? lol That always cracked me up.

Oh fuck it.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

MA551V3_700L wrote:whatever dude. keep on getting your 'facts' from google and youtube, don't really give a shit.
And whateverrr to you duuude.. If u don't give a shit why respond retaaarrrdd??
Nice thought out comeback to btw!
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

MA551V3_700L wrote:whatever dude. keep on getting your 'facts' from google and youtube, don't really give a shit.
Please re-read above
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Show us the truth, MASSIVE_TOOL.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

grishnak boss wrote:Show us the truth, MASSIVE_TOOL.
MT could not attempt to even begin to reply with a little thought out response.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

supernaught9 wrote:
And whateverrr to you duuude.. If u don't give a shit why respond retaaarrrdd??
Nice thought out comeback to btw!
supernaught9 wrote:
Please re-read above

How do you keep an idiot occupied?

^^^
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

supernaught9 wrote:
Please re-read above
[/quote]

How do you keep an idiot occupied?

^^^[/quote]

By speaking some logic and for the idiot to ponder on only to come back with nothing ... keep replying
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

supernaught9 wrote:By speaking some logic and for the idiot to ponder on

And for? Ponder on?
:lol:
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Please re-read above
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

supernaught9 wrote:
JDoom wrote:Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

A large jet liner maneuvers like a large jet liner, meaning NOT in angles.

When it came swooping over the expressway and on the flat lawn of The Pentagon, it wouldn't have just swooped in at a flat angle, it would dipped a little as gravity would pull down JUST a little on a Boeing 757 weighing over 250,000 pounds.

Also, have you ever been on a plane at normal altitude with a calm and professional pilot that stayed PERFECTLY level and didn't pitch side to side a little bit? Me either.

So here's this HUGE plane flying a few feet off of the ground with a nervous, agitated, relatively inexperienced pilot which just swooped down from thousands of feet in the air, maneuvered over an expressway, down a hill, leveled off perfectly without skipping along the ground or clipping the ground with a wing tip, took aim, and hit a building which is only a few stories high.

I don't know about any of the other impacts, I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
Exactly! And why is it that the Pentagon only produced a couple of still frame pics of the impact that DOES NOT SHOW a airplane impacting the motherfucking building?? Nothing from the inside, nothing from the outside, no different angles. I think we can all agree that they should have had several cameras rolling that shows video of a plane hitting it , since its the Pentagon and all. There is the reports also that the FBI confiscated the tape from the gas station that was near the Pentagon. There is a video out there too that shows the calculations of the planes width/height and the size of the hole from the impact also that does not match up. They also show the really pick apart the photos of the impact that really gives the impression that it was a bomb other than a plane.
So the families of the Flight 77 victims were in on this conspiracy then correct? You know the ones who were on the phone with their loved ones as they told them about being hijacked, flying over DC and flying very low and were on the line with them until the alleged impact?

Lets not forget the obvious photoshopped pictures of the alleged hijackers going through the screening and boarding the plane. Or forget flight attendant Michele Heidenberger obviously in on this government conspiracy giving information on the seat locations of the alleged hijackers to authorities while in flight.

Why is it in the raw footage on National Geographic's Witness: DC 9/11 there is clearly a bright piece of chrome American Airlines fuselage laying among the burning wreckage being filmed by witnesses? No witnesses reported seeing mystery black masked operatives planting evidence amongst the crash site nor is there any footage amongst the witnesses filming the events..

Okay guys it WAS a missile that hit the Pentagon.

Where is the Boeing 757 that was Flight 77 out of Dulles and it's passengers? Why were passengers personal effects found in the rubble of the Pentagon? Why would the public happily accept that U.S. government officials participated in the slaughter of the passengers on Flights 11 and 175 and the occupants of the WTC towers yet would be unable to accept the idea that the same government officials played a part in disposing of the passengers of Flight 77, including 4 sixth graders, their teachers and two other kids ages 3 and 8 in a much less imaginative way.
In the context of 9/11 being the work of a faction of the US government and military, the answer to the question as to what happened to Flight 77 if it didn't hit the Pentagon is quite obvious then right? Flight 77 and its occupants were flown to a specific destination and “disposed of” by the conspirators. The no planers seems to think that killing thousands of citizens by perfectly crashing airplanes into two buildings laced explosives at strategic load bearing points is easier to accept than cold bloodedly murdering them "in person," as it were.
(Even though passengers families were on the phone with them and they reported no such occurrence, just screams beforehand and their calls ending at 9:37 EDT. the exact same time as the Pentagon impact supposedly occurred)
The government goes into this strategic planning of planting explosives in the WTC where they have Saudi bozos scheduled to fly jumbo jets into the exact points where they will detonate them 60 minutes later bringing down the towers, but yet resort to shooting a missile into the Pentagon in the broad morning light and trying to pretend it was a passenger jet?

Other no planers can't seem to answer the question about what really happened to Flight 77 and it's passengers... maybe you intelligent guys can.
Last edited by Luminiferous on Sat May 21, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

I'd love to spin you up even more by replying over & over again with the same line, but I've decided to step back and ask you this: what do you feel you're accomplishing here? I have to ask myself, doesn't this guy (or girl) have anything more important to do with their time? No, don't bother to reply, I already know the answer has to be 'no'.

If you put 1/2 as much time and energy pursuing something productive, instead of just posting garbage on this reject board that maybe 3 people will actually read, you might actually be able to accomplish something with your life (but then again, probably not).