President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Constantine »

This is such blatant hypocrisy by the US. They just entered two foreign countries to assassinate people without the permission of those countries. Obama order the killings. Now...Iran...maybe....attempted to do it...and suddenly they think it's wrong?

And why is the US hated around the world??????.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"My plan says we’re going to put teachers back in the classrooms, construction workers back to work," President Obama said at a campaign event today. "Tax cuts for small businesses, tax cuts for hiring veterans, tax cuts if you give your workers a raise –- that’s my plan."

"The Republicans plan, Obama says, boils down to this: 'Dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance.'"

:lol:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... rance.html
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

The rich can afford filtered air and bottled water. When those without insurance (mainly the poor and unemployed) die from a lack of medical care, it will reduce unemployment. The Republican's logic is flawless.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:Image
NOOOooo... :lol:
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Egypt is going to Sharia law, Libya is going to Sharia law, Afghanistan is ungovernable Islamic fundamentalist Taliban and tribes, and Iran will basically take over Iraq after we pull out. Of course, Obama will say that EVERY decision in the Middle East was the right one, just as he said in a recent interview that EVERY decision his administration has made has been the right one.

Obama Barack Hussein is a muslim! :mrgreen:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

America hates Iran but yet delivers all these countries to them?!?!?! Ha-Ha! Smells fishy dont you think? Maybe they want Iran to attack Iraq and then they will destroy Iran???
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Barack Obama recently made the following statement to American families that are struggling to survive in this economy: "If you’re a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, or you might put off a vacation." A few days after making that statement Obama sent his wife and children off on yet another vacation, this time to a luxury ski hotel in Vail, Colorado.

Back in August, Michelle Obama took her daughter Sasha and 40 of her friends for a vacation in Spain.
So what was the bill to the taxpayers for that little jaunt across the pond?
It is estimated that vacation alone cost U.S. taxpayers $375,000.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:Barack Obama recently made the following statement to American families that are struggling to survive in this economy: "If you’re a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, or you might put off a vacation." A few days after making that statement Obama sent his wife and children off on yet another vacation, this time to a luxury ski hotel in Vail, Colorado.

Back in August, Michelle Obama took her daughter Sasha and 40 of her friends for a vacation in Spain.
That money is spent to keep the Lee Harvey Oswalds and John Hinckleys at bay. Are you advocating the president be stripped of Secret Service protection?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Constantine wrote:Barack Obama recently made the following statement to American families that are struggling to survive in this economy: "If you’re a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, or you might put off a vacation." A few days after making that statement Obama sent his wife and children off on yet another vacation, this time to a luxury ski hotel in Vail, Colorado.

That money is spent to keep the Lee Harvey Oswalds and John Hinckleys at bay. Are you advocating the president be stripped of Secret Service protection?
You know what!?!? I think youre right this time.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
You know what!?!? I think youre right this time.
As long as I'm predicting idiocy on your part, I'm always right.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

President Barack Obama spoke in front of the Key Bridge, which spans Arlington, Va. and Washington, this morning, urging Congress to pass the infrastructure piece of his jobs plan, the American Jobs Act.

"If Congress tells you they don't have time, they got time to do it. We've been in the House of Representatives, what have you guys been debating?

John, you've been debating a commemorative coin for baseball?

You have legislation reaffirming that In God We Trust is our motto. That's not putting people back to work. I trust in God, but God wants to see us help ourselves by putting people back to work," Obama said.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:President Barack Obama spoke in front of the Key Bridge, which spans Arlington, Va. and Washington, this morning, urging Congress to pass the infrastructure piece of his jobs plan, the American Jobs Act.

"If Congress tells you they don't have time, they got time to do it. We've been in the House of Representatives, what have you guys been debating?

John, you've been debating a commemorative coin for baseball?

You have legislation reaffirming that In God We Trust is our motto. That's not putting people back to work. I trust in God, but God wants to see us help ourselves by putting people back to work," Obama said.
Fuck safe bridges and shit. We need that baseball coin STAT! Do you just pick random quotes?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Do you just pick random quotes?

No, just his most retarded one.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:

Why is wanting to reverse the sorry state of our nation's infrastructure retarded? Obama is right. Rome is burning and they are fiddling like they auditioning for the Charlie Daniels Band.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Constantine wrote:

Why is wanting to reverse the sorry state of our nation's infrastructure retarded? Obama is right. Rome is burning and they are fiddling like they auditioning for the Charlie Daniels Band.

Why did he use the stimulus money for crazy projects and to give to the rich then? Why didnt he create infrastructure jobs with the stimulus money?

He cant borrow anymore, he bankrupted the USA, are you blind? Why do you think he didnt want to wear an american flag pin?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... iran-obama

Is the US heading for war with Iran?

:o
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: Why is wanting to reverse the sorry state of our nation's infrastructure retarded? Obama is right. Rome is burning and they are fiddling like they auditioning for the Charlie Daniels Band.

Why did he use the stimulus money for crazy projects and to give to the rich then? Why didnt he create infrastructure jobs with the stimulus money?

Congress decides how money is spent and they were too busy working on baseball coins.

He cant borrow anymore, he bankrupted the USA, are you blind? Why do you think he didnt want to wear an american flag pin?
He didn't want to be mistaken for some FNC douchebag.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Yeah, laugh

Republican lawmakers and conservative activists are expressing outrage after the Obama administration announced its objection to adding President Franklin Roosevelt's D-Day prayer to the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C.

The objection was noted during a congressional hearing on Rep. Bill Johnson's, R-Ohio, bill -- the "World War II Memorial Prayer Act of 2011."

"It is unconscionable that the Obama administration would stand in the way of honoring our nation's distinguished World War II veterans," Johnson said. "President Roosevelt's prayer gave solace, comfort and strength to our nation and our brave warriors as we fought against tyranny and oppression."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11 ... z1cqlDNPd1
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

What is your objection?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:What is your objection?
He has no respect for anybody, at least GW Bush had a little class. :lol:

Cards Snubbed By Obama? No Traditional White House Call Following Game 7 Win

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Was President Barack Obama too busy watching the “Operation Repo” marathon or something else last Friday night?

When KMOX host Charlie Brennan asked now-retired St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa how the traditional call of congratulations from the White House went, La Russa suddenly realized that…it never happened.
Last edited by Constantine on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

He’s against almost every American tradition and his ego is such that he thinks everything revolve around him.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:What is your objection?
He has no respect for anybody, at least GW Bush had a little class. :lol:
Who did he treat with disrespect? FDR or the Jeebus Crispie Republicans?
But Robert Abbey, the director of the Bureau of Land Management, said any plaque or inscription of the prayer would "dilute" the memorial's central message and therefore "should not be altered."

"It is not a judgment as to the merit of this new commemoration, simply that altering the Memorial in this way, as proposed in HR 2070, will necessarily dilute this elegant memorial's central message and its ability to clearly convey that message to move, educate, and inspire its many visitors," Abbey said in written testimony.

Abbey explained to lawmakers that altering the memorial would be contrary to the Commemorative Works Act -- a law that prohibits "encroachment by a new commemoration on a existing one." It also respects the design of the "completed work of civic art without alteration or addition of new elements."

Johnson told Fox News that the administration's objection should "give all Americans a great deal of concern."

"For there to be objections to demonstrating a faith in God at critical points in our nation's history -- particularly D-Day -- boggles my mind," Johnson said. "I was very surprised they were going to object."

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council said it's not all that surprising.

"This is further evidence that the administration has created an environment that is hostile towards American history -- but in particular towards Christianity," Perkins told Fox News. "I hope America wakes up and realizes what this administration is doing to this country and how they want to radically and fundamentally change America."

"They want to erase every aspect of America's heritage," Perkins said of Obama's administration. "Any president, any official in history that has embraced Christianity, is no longer welcome in this administration. That's the environment they are creating."

Johnson's bill, which had bipartisan support, is expected to pass a committee vote and he anticipates the full House will support the legislation.
Cards Snubbed By Obama? No Traditional White House Call Following Game 7 Win
Constantine wrote:ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Was President Barack Obama too busy watching the “Operation Repo” marathon or something else last Friday night?

When KMOX host Charlie Brennan asked now-retired St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa how the traditional call of congratulations from the White House went, La Russa suddenly realized that…it never happened.
I guess I missed that part of the fucking Constitution. Who cares other than assclowns like you? Fuck baseball.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama Couldn’t Wait: His New Christmas Tree TaxImage

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/oba ... s-tree-tax

He just can't help himself, can he? Merry Christmas to you too, Mr. One Term President. Obama....the jokes just keep coming, one after another. I guess we should wish him merry holidays as he hates Americas traditions.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:Obama Couldn’t Wait: His New Christmas Tree TaxImage

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/oba ... s-tree-tax

He just can't help himself, can he? Merry Christmas to you too, Mr. One Term President. Obama....the jokes just keep coming, one after another. I guess we should wish him merry holidays as he hates Americas traditions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbTULjLtKP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jmiWFKW3P4
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Officials say the test did what it was designed to do: find flaws in the system
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama admin's cover up of Corzine's $600 milllion dollar theft is news. Obama's $500 million loan to Solyndra is news. $2.5 Billion to First Solar. Guns to Mexican gangs. This is the most corrupt administration in history. There's the news story for y'all.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:Obama admin's cover up of Corzine's $600 milllion dollar theft is news. Obama's $500 million loan to Solyndra is news. $2.5 Billion to First Solar. Guns to Mexican gangs. This is the most corrupt administration in history. There's the news story for y'all.
What about Warren G. Harding? History goes back further than you think. :lol:
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Last edited by Constantine on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.