Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea party

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea party

Post by RATTdrools »

Not surprising. The tea party is full of backwards white trash rednecks while Occupy Wall St. makes a great point that we are the 99% majority and the super rich 1% are the minority who get all the breaks!

The CNN poll below shows 70% favor Occupy as opposed to just 30% for the teabaggers.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea par

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

You mean the one in the lower right corner of the main page? Not surprising.

There was a Fox News poll with those results but the conservatives have rallied and pulled their side to 52% to 45%.
Current Fox poll;
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/ ... s-economy/

Screenshot of earlier results:
http://dailybail.com/home/shock-result- ... -they.html
This is a bit more surprising.
ImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Most surveys will show the public favors Occupy. Fox News is white trash central.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

NO! The system is just right the way it is just don't be takin' our guns goddamnit! Them boys got rich on they own, they are obligated to pay $3000 in taxes each year and they do so like good American boys should.

CNN poll, don't make me laugh. You can't poll a bunch of commie Russians about what's going on here in America and get a real answer.

Let's continue to cut education, that will help us rise out of debt. It will also ensure us that those normal workin' folks won't be risin' up into that wealth pool and things will continue the way God planned it when he put this perfect government together. Don't talk poorly about it now or want to change shit up.
ImageImageImage
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

RATTrules wrote:Most surveys will show the public favors Occupy. Fox News is white trash central.
I'm a 21 year old liberal democrat from Massachusetts and I think the Occupy movement is straight retarded.

I'm sick of this whole "99%" bullshit. Speak for yourself. Buncha broke college kids trying to find people to blame cus they spent all their money on weed and beer.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

"Don't ever waste good beer money on anything except pot!"-TAD
ImageImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Occutards. It's catchy as hell and it fits so well.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Their problem is that they cant articulate a simple intelligent message. They should hire me as a consultant!!!

That 99% stat it total bs so if they want to be taken seriously maybe they should get their shit togheter.

Its the mathematics stupid!!!!!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Oh yeah, what about dressing nice, shaving and a decent haircut! Is that the world you want us to live in???? If you want to change the system you need solutions and intelligent ideas.

Capitalism is great with decent regulations, labor laws and reasonable revenue sharing with the employees.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Holy shit. Is this you Skate?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=539_1318434275
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

No that's Josh (HMJ).
ImageImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

LetUsPrey wrote:
RATTrules wrote:Most surveys will show the public favors Occupy. Fox News is white trash central.
I'm a 21 year old liberal democrat from Massachusetts and I think the Occupy movement is straight retarded.

I'm sick of this whole "99%" bullshit. Speak for yourself. Buncha broke college kids trying to find people to blame cus they spent all their money on weed and beer.
It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%! Not only that the income level for the top 1% has gone up exponentially higher than the rest of us over the past 30 years! They buy their way to many of the advantages they have!

They get all the tax breaks and shelters while the rest of us slave away! If you don't think the very rich buy politicians and parties then you're living under a rock!

We ARE the 99% minority and there is NO DOUBT!

Plus you should know that if you look at democratic and repuke presidents since FDR there has been greater GDP growth and better employment under Democratic presidents than republicans!!
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

RATTrules wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:

It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%! Not only that the income level for the top 1% has gone up exponentially higher than the rest of us over the past 30 years! They buy their way to many of the advantages they have!

They get all the tax breaks and shelters while the rest of us slave away! If you don't think the very rich buy politicians and parties then you're living under a rock!

Plus you should know that if you look at democratic and repuke presidents since FDR there has been greater GDP growth and better employment under Democratic presidents than republicans!!
There's no way you're older than 18 years old. Get a job and quit whining.

"Repuke?" Shut the fuck up. You make me ashamed to be a Democrat.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

I thought this was pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2WZXM_Iec
Last night at Occupy Wall Street in Times Square, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas boldly defended the occupiers. Sergeant Thomas calmly asked the NYPD why they aren't protecting the peaceful protestors. The NYPD ignored his questions and continued telling protestors to leave the sidewalk otherwise "they'd get hurt."

Then, in an epic scene, Thomas approached the line of NYPD officers who held their batons.

While many Occupy Wall Street demonstrators had been arrested for merely crossing the street, he exclaimed, "These are U.S. citizens peacefully protesting! These are the people you are supposed to protect!" The 10-15 NYPD officers he addressed dared not to touch him.

Sergeant Thomas continued denouncing the NYPD's actions shouting, "This isn't a war zone! I've served overseas, that's a war zone! Get rid of your batons and helmets!"

After five minutes of severely and loudly criticizing the NYPD, the Sergeant walked away leaving the scorned officers behind. The few people who were there applauded and cheered.

Whether those officers mindset will change is uncertain. What is certain, however, is that the NYPD is conflicted when confronted by Members of our Armed Services. That said, I hope more Marines will join in defending U.S. citizens from megalomaniac individuals leading corrupt financial and political institution. Thank you Sergeant Thomas for defending American's rights to protest. You really are The Few and The Proud.
http://www.demotix.com/news/881527/us-m ... protestors
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

pulsar0510

Post by pulsar0510 »

LetUsPrey wrote:

You should probably just be ashamed of yourself because of your posts and leave politics out of it.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

OWS originally started as a protest against big banks and the Federal Reserve which is also what the original Tea Party movement stood for. Now the Tea Party has been hijacked by mainline, establishment Republicans and OWS movement has been compromised by collectivists and is unfortunately no longer based on freedom from the Federal Reserve system...instead it's now just pushing another form of tyranny. Hopefully the masses involved see this compromise and see it for what it is.

I mean c'mon...George Soros is now involved. Give me a break. In 2009, Soros advocated taking money from taxpayers and forking it over to “too big to fail” banks. He said it would take more than $700 billion to “recapitalize” the banks.
ROADHEAD

Post by ROADHEAD »

Flea party lol
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

RATTrules wrote:It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America!

Ok 99% or 40%? Wich one is it???

It sounds like youre saying 1% of people owns 99% of the wealth...those stats are messing with my mind!!!!!

If 99% of the people owns 60% of the wealth its not that bad.

I think the 1% should only own no more than 20% but thats what happen when people are more interested in eating junk and watching tv than watching the world around them. You people think the world revolve around your little needs but if you dont use your brain and work to achieve a ^postitive goal you guys are going straight to hell!!!

Im against corporate greed and I admire people doing something about it but please dont use stupid slogans and bs stats. Dress in a suite, get a haircut, take a shower, be sociable and intelligent...now theyll fucking shit their pants!!!

Get a clue!
Last edited by Constantine on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

pulsar0510 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:

You should probably just be ashamed of yourself because of your posts and leave politics out of it.
:cry: :cry:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

LetUsPrey wrote:
pulsar0510 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:

:cry: :cry:

:lol:
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:I thought this was pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2WZXM_Iec
Last night at Occupy Wall Street in Times Square, Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas boldly defended the occupiers. Sergeant Thomas calmly asked the NYPD why they aren't protecting the peaceful protestors. The NYPD ignored his questions and continued telling protestors to leave the sidewalk otherwise "they'd get hurt."

Then, in an epic scene, Thomas approached the line of NYPD officers who held their batons.

While many Occupy Wall Street demonstrators had been arrested for merely crossing the street, he exclaimed, "These are U.S. citizens peacefully protesting! These are the people you are supposed to protect!" The 10-15 NYPD officers he addressed dared not to touch him.

Sergeant Thomas continued denouncing the NYPD's actions shouting, "This isn't a war zone! I've served overseas, that's a war zone! Get rid of your batons and helmets!"

After five minutes of severely and loudly criticizing the NYPD, the Sergeant walked away leaving the scorned officers behind. The few people who were there applauded and cheered.

Whether those officers mindset will change is uncertain. What is certain, however, is that the NYPD is conflicted when confronted by Members of our Armed Services. That said, I hope more Marines will join in defending U.S. citizens from megalomaniac individuals leading corrupt financial and political institution. Thank you Sergeant Thomas for defending American's rights to protest. You really are The Few and The Proud.
http://www.demotix.com/news/881527/us-m ... protestors
I wonder how many black guys had to pay the price for this loud mouth that night!? :lol:
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Jobrian
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Jobrian »

Holy shit those are my parents! Fuck you mom! Fuck you dad!
You're not fucking loud enough.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I'm Doug and I'm outta heeeeere!
ImageImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Constantine wrote:
RATTrules wrote:It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America!

Ok 99% or 40%? Wich one is it???

I think the 1% should only own no more than 20% but thats what happen when people are more interested in eating junk and watching tv than watching the world around them.
It's BOTH! The top 1% do control 40% of the wealth in America. Make that 42%!

http://www.mybudget360.com/top-1-percen ... ga-wealth/

And we are the 99% minority who are OUTSIDE of that filthy rich 1% that control nearly HALF the wealth! You just said yourself the top 1% shouldn't control more than 20% of the wealth!
Jobrian
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Jobrian »

It's not fair that the top 10% pay 70% of the $3.6 trillion dollar annual bill.
You're not fucking loud enough.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

RATTrules wrote:Not surprising. The tea party is full of backwards white trash rednecks while Occupy Wall St. makes a great point that we are the 99% majority and the super rich 1% are the minority who get all the breaks!

The CNN poll below shows 70% favor Occupy as opposed to just 30% for the teabaggers.
I'm assuming the poll did not contain the voting option "They're both retarded".
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

RATTrules wrote:

They get all the tax breaks and shelters
You're fucking high.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil