Newt Gingrich: Mr. New World Order

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/newt-gingri ... order.html

All of you lazy, out of shape americans taking advantage of the system year after year are better get ready to work for a living cause this guy is coming to ur town. Gravy Train=Over!!!! :lol:

Establishment throws its weight behind the ultimate RINO globalist

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Monday, November 28, 2011

Desperate to derail Ron Paul’s momentum in New Hampshire, the key early primary state in which polls show Paul has a very real chance of winning, the establishment has thrown its weight behind Newt Gingrich, the ultimate RINO globalist who in reality is about as conservative as Mao Tse-tung.

With the campaigns of Mitt Romney and Rick Perry collapsing, the editorial board of the New Hampshire Union Leader chose to endorse Gingrich on Sunday, a move that the mainstream press immediately hailed as all-important, attempting to bestow kingmaker status on a relatively irrelevant newspaper in the grand scheme of things.

The anointment of Gingrich as Republican frontrunner is just the latest desperate bid to fool voters into supporting anyone other than Ron Paul. From Perry, to Romney, to Cain – the establishment has attempted to crown all of them as top dog – failing every time as each campaign subsequently crashes and burns.

Gingrich will inevitably follow suit because he has more skeletons in the closet than a halloween costume shop. Newt Gingrich is Mr. New World Order – a committed globalist who has publicly made clear his contempt for American sovereignty and freedom on a plethora of occasions, not least when he joined forces with Nancy Pelosi to push the Obama administration’s cap and trade agenda that would have completely bankrupted the country.

“I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there’s a package there that’s very, very good,” Gingrich told PBS Frontline in February 2007.

And if you think that doesn’t sound bad enough, just wait until you read what Gingrich had to say about mandatory health insurance.

“Personal responsibility extends to the purchase of health insurance. Citizens should not be able to cheat their neighbors by not buying insurance, particularly when they can afford it, and expect others to pay for their care when they need it,” he wrote in a 2007 OpEd for the Des Moines Register.

That’s right – self-proclaimed “conservative” Gingrich is an aggressive supporter of Obamacare, just like his rival Mitt Romney.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Gingrich has also been instrumental in pushing political frameworks with the goal of accomplishing global governance.

As Attorney Constance Cumbey writes, Gingrich worked feverishly with his buddy Al Gore back in the mid-90′s to help create the embryonic architecture of a global parliamentary authority.

Gingrich’s support for NAFTA, GATT, and the WTO entrenched his position as an enthusiastic advocate of globalism and sending American jobs abroad, the “giant sucking sound,” as Ross Perot labeled it It was Gingrich who helped Bill Clinton and the Democrats garner enough votes from Republicans to pass the North American Free Trade Agreement, which is now quickly evolving into the North American Union.

Gingrich’s Council on Foreign Relations membership and his close relationship with his mentor Henry Kissinger cements his role as a key agitator for the destruction of U.S. sovereignty. Indeed, during a July 1995 speech, he openly decried the constitution as being a roadblock to a UN-managed global government.

“The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” he said. “Under our [constitutional system] – either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision-making.” He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in “very strong but limited federal government,” and pledged, “I am for the United Nations.”

“In order to understand just how dedicated Gingrich is to destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, consider that he described himself as a “conservative futurist” who enthusiastically recommended as Speaker of the House his colleagues read Alvin Toffler’s 1980 book The Third Wave,” writes Kurt Nimmo.

“In the book, Toffler wrote a letter to America’s “founding parents,” in which he said: “The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented – a democracy for the 21st century.” According to Toffler, our constitutional system is one that “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.””

The shudder-inducing thought of Newt Gingrich in the White House makes the prospect of a second term for Obama look positively inviting.

At least we know what to expect from Obama. Gingrich is that most dangerous kind of political animal – a wolf in sheep’s clothing – being able to harness the ability of sweet-talking conservatives into calm acquiescence while simultaneously sacrificing America on the altar of globalism.

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Newt Gingrich: Mr. New World Order

Post by Skate4RnR »

I've really been waiting for the conservative base to give him his time because he's a fucking legend in those circles.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Skate4RnR wrote:I've really been waiting for the conservative base to give him his time because he's a fucking legend in those circles.
Do you thionk he will abolish minimum wage in America?
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Maybe not him but his hairpiece will.
ImageImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

He wants to fire janitors at schools, and have the kids do the work.

It's deliciously evil.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Crazy Levi wrote:He wants to fire janitors at schools, and have the kids do the work.

It's deliciously evil.

What America needs are 4 year olds working in metal foundries. That's the kinda shit that made us great!
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

While he gets money for NOTHING.
ImageImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Constantine wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:I've really been waiting for the conservative base to give him his time because he's a fucking legend in those circles.

No, I don't think he would, but I would have no problem with it, if he did.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Nevermind wrote:
Constantine wrote:

No, I don't think he would, but I would have no problem with it, if he did.
Do you have a problem with his idea that adult janitors at schools - elementary schools and shit - should be fired, and children (students) should replace them?

You know, 7-year olds scrubbing toilets and trying to learn math at the same time?

It's a pretty typical rich Republican douchebag solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Newt Gingrich wants to enslave your children Nevermind.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Nevermind doesn't have children unless there's some retard-fucking ho out there bearing their kids.
ImageImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Skate4RnR wrote:Nevermind doesn't have children unless there's some retard-fucking ho out there bearing their kids.
:roll: I saw your girl in the 'post a pic of yourself' thread. Talk about trashy whores.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Crazy Levi wrote:

Do you have a problem with his idea that adult janitors at schools - elementary schools and shit - should be fired, and children (students) should replace them?

You know, 7-year olds scrubbing toilets and trying to learn math at the same time?

It's a pretty typical rich Republican douchebag solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Newt Gingrich wants to enslave your children Nevermind.

Link? I don't believe a word you say,well, because you're usually full of shit, so post a credible source, so I can make a comment.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Nevermind wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Link? I don't believe a word you say,well, because you're usually full of shit, so post a credible source, so I can make a comment.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/n ... let24.html
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/68729.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/2 ... 05288.html (This has video. If watching Newt say it isn't credible enough... fuck off)
I thought CL was exaggerating for effect. :shock: What the fuck is wrong with Gingrich. Fuck education. We should bring back workhouses and debtors' prisons.
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Nevermind wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:Nevermind doesn't have children unless there's some retard-fucking ho out there bearing their kids.
:roll: I saw your girl in the 'post a pic of yourself' thread. Talk about trashy whores.
One day you'll get some pussy I'm sure. Keep your chin up, you're not really a loser or anything. :roll:
ImageImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

The Pillsbury dough boy can't be President of the U.S.!!

:lol:
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: :shock: What the fuck is wrong with Gingrich. Fuck education. We should bring back workhouses and debtors' prisons.

They're gaining valuable job experience for the careers available to people who received all their education through the public school system.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Nevermind wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

X

Credible sources have been posted dipshit.

Now let's hear you defend Newt, like the good little republican foot soldier you are.

If Obama said something as stupid as that I wouldn't stand up for it.

But you will, because you are a bitch.
NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Nevermind wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

X

Credible sources have been posted dipshit.

Now let's hear you defend Newt, like the good little republican foot soldier you are.

If Obama said something as stupid as that I wouldn't stand up for it.

But you will, because you are a bitch.
Well yeah, isn't that St. Ronnie's 11th Commandment?

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NickasInSaltLick wrote: Well yeah, isn't that St. Ronnie's 11th Commandment?
I'm no fan of Ronald fucking Reagan. He was a terrible president who set the course for the bastardized one-track mind Republican party as it is now.

But even he wasn't as batshit crazy as these fuckers now. The Republican party has ONE platform now...ONE! "Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich..."

It's hilarious and scary to me. You have idiots like Nevermind and ROADHEAD who follow them blindly. You know those fuckers aren't rich or close to it, but they and an army of moronic douchebags somehow think that because they are white, the Repubs are secretly looking out for them. When ALL THEY FUCKING CARE ABOUT is slashing taxes for the richest people in the country, at the cost of everyone else.

Here's Ronald Reagan - the senile, shit smearing patron saint of all Republicans - in 1985, laying down some SANE knowledge that you'd never hear a Republican, even after ingesting 6 hits of E, say these days. It's seriously hard to believe, but here it is:

-----------------
"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share," he thunders to a crowd in Georgia. Such tax loopholes, he adds, "sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying 10 percent of his salary – and that's crazy."

Preacherlike, the president draws the crowd into a call-and-response. "Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver," he demands, "or less?"

The crowd, sounding every bit like the protesters from Occupy Wall Street, roars back: "MORE!"

The year was 1985. The president was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... z1fCStW8Kq

------------------

And yet, here we are 25 years later, and all Republicans want to do is slash taxes for billionaires while forcing 10-year olds to scrub toilets at school. The fucking Republican leading candidate (THIS week, we all know it will be someone else next week as each loser has his 15 minutes in the sun) wants to abolish the minimum wage and get rid of child labor laws to support tax cuts for the guy who owns the fast food chain Nevermind works at. Let's turn this shit back to 1890 so the rich can pay lower tax rates than us. Brilliant! That'll save the country!

It's disgusting. And tools like Nevermind follow these idiots blindly.

I seriously don't understand it.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Newt Gingrich: I helped defeat communism

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69460.html
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Ol' Newt is finding it harder and harder to get around at least.

He typically uses town car services on his travels (as a lot of these dipshits do) and it's gotten to the point that the car companies have to go through an ENTIRE ROSTER of drivers who REFUSE to accept the assignment! Everyone wants to punch his lights out these days.

Where I work at is no exception. They finally had to pay a PRIVATE DRIVER an ass load of money to be the one to chauffeur Newt's fat ass around here (they do every time he comes back too). They have to do it in just about every town he goes to these days except L.A., as there is a driver there that is in LOVE with him and would have his demon bastard child if he could...so that guy drives him every time.

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Constantine wrote:
Newt Gingrich: I helped defeat the All You Can Eat Buffet

ate it all up did he? :twisted:

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

Ron Paul's anti-Newt advert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY

:lol:
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Nevermind wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

So? Still waiting for you to "make a comment."
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Nevermind wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

So? Still waiting for you to "make a comment."
Being the liberal douchebags that you are, you and Masturbator should be thrilled that he would be creating more government jobs.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Nevermind wrote:
Being the liberal douchebags that you are, you and Masturbator should be thrilled that he would be creating more government jobs.
LOL. That's what you meant by "making a comment?"

So you can't bring yourself to defend Newt? How is that possible?

You are a fan of child labor. Outstanding. Do you feel stupider every time you pull the lever for a Republican, or are you convinced you are making the right move and that one day all that wealth Newt and his cronies are stealing will trickle down to poor white trash like you?

It's so sad that you think they care about you just because you are white.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:Ol' Newt is finding it harder and harder to get around at least.

He typically uses town car services on his travels (as a lot of these dipshits do) and it's gotten to the point that the car companies have to go through an ENTIRE ROSTER of drivers who REFUSE to accept the assignment! Everyone wants to punch his lights out these days.

Where I work at is no exception. They finally had to pay a PRIVATE DRIVER an ass load of money to be the one to chauffeur Newt's fat ass around here (they do every time he comes back too). They have to do it in just about every town he goes to these days except L.A., as there is a driver there that is in LOVE with him and would have his demon bastard child if he could...so that guy drives him every time.

Hahahahaha :lol: Great stuff!!!! If you have more dirt please dont be shy!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:They have to do it in just about every town he goes to these days except L.A

Bullshit.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Constantine wrote:
I think I found a picture of Constantine on the internet....
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
NickasInSaltLick wrote: Well yeah, isn't that St. Ronnie's 11th Commandment?
I'm no fan of Ronald fucking Reagan. He was a terrible president who set the course for the bastardized one-track mind Republican party as it is now.

But even he wasn't as batshit crazy as these fuckers now. The Republican party has ONE platform now...ONE! "Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich...Cut taxes for the rich..."

It's hilarious and scary to me. You have idiots like Nevermind and ROADHEAD who follow them blindly. You know those fuckers aren't rich or close to it, but they and an army of moronic douchebags somehow think that because they are white, the Repubs are secretly looking out for them. When ALL THEY FUCKING CARE ABOUT is slashing taxes for the richest people in the country, at the cost of everyone else.

Here's Ronald Reagan - the senile, shit smearing patron saint of all Republicans - in 1985, laying down some SANE knowledge that you'd never hear a Republican, even after ingesting 6 hits of E, say these days. It's seriously hard to believe, but here it is:

-----------------
"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share," he thunders to a crowd in Georgia. Such tax loopholes, he adds, "sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying 10 percent of his salary – and that's crazy."

Preacherlike, the president draws the crowd into a call-and-response. "Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver," he demands, "or less?"

The crowd, sounding every bit like the protesters from Occupy Wall Street, roars back: "MORE!"

The year was 1985. The president was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... z1fCStW8Kq

------------------

And yet, here we are 25 years later, and all Republicans want to do is slash taxes for billionaires while forcing 10-year olds to scrub toilets at school. The fucking Republican leading candidate (THIS week, we all know it will be someone else next week as each loser has his 15 minutes in the sun) wants to abolish the minimum wage and get rid of child labor laws to support tax cuts for the guy who owns the fast food chain Nevermind works at. Let's turn this shit back to 1890 so the rich can pay lower tax rates than us. Brilliant! That'll save the country!

It's disgusting. And tools like Nevermind follow these idiots blindly.

I seriously don't understand it.
Word