The Falklands War 30th Anniversary

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

The Falklands War 30th Anniversary

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

A disgrace that should have never happened, the experienced british army killing tons of 17/18 years old kids.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: The Falklands War 30th Anniversary

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Well the Argentinian junta shouldn't have sent those "17/18 kids" to fight by initiating the war in the first place. Argentina was the aggressor.

Owned.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Resulted in one good Simpsons bit and one sub-par Floyd album

Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:A disgrace that should have never happened, the experienced british army killing tons of 17/18 years old kids.
"Britain remains staunchly committed to upholding the right of the Falkland Islanders, and the Falkland Islanders alone, to determine their own future." David Cameron

That's how it is, same as it was.
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:The Falklands War 30th Anniversary
Well at least you got the name of the islands correct.
Duff Z'nuff
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Duff Z'nuff »

Hey man, the British had to take what was theirs and restore law and order.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:A disgrace that should have never happened, the experienced british army killing tons of 17/18 years old kids.
How many tons? If they sent in fat kids, that's why they got their asses kicked.
ImageImage
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

Crazy Levi wrote:Resulted in one good Simpsons bit and one sub-par Floyd album

Robin Williams got a pretty good stand up bit out of it too!!
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Well the Argentinian junta shouldn't have sent those "17/18 kids" to fight by initiating the war in the first place. Argentina was the aggressor.

Owned.
The Falklands are located in argentine sea. They should give them back to Argentina.

Owned, go learn geography.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
Duff Z'nuff
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Duff Z'nuff »

The Argentinians can have the Falklands once they can contend with Harriers and Vulcans striking at the British command.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Well the Argentinian junta shouldn't have sent those "17/18 kids" to fight by initiating the war in the first place. Argentina was the aggressor.

Owned.
The Falklands are located in argentine sea. They should give them back to Argentina.

The British won't hand over the Falklands but they were more than happy to hand them their ass instead.
ImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Supersonic wrote:
"Britain remains staunchly committed to upholding the right of the Falkland Islanders, and the Falkland Islanders alone, to determine their own future." David Cameron

That's how it is, same as it was.
Yeah, but what's Rich Holt's position?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I know the Falklands wish they could be third world. Shit fuckin' sucks.
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:

Owned.

The proximity justification for annexation is an absurd argument in itself, but in this context is irrelevant to your original post. You were making a value judgement that it was Britain's fault for killing young Argentinians because the government of Argentina compelled them to initiate war against Britain.
And then you make a second value judgement by insinuating that Britain superior military might, ipso facto, rendered them the aggressors.

Making an argument justifying Argentina's aggression in the Falklands is one thing, but to make the duplicitous statement that it was actually Britain who was the aggressor even though they were the nation who were attacked and that Britain has moral culpability for killing their aggressors because Argentina weren't advanced enough to win is ludicrous, to say the least.

I know that English is your second language and that you are a homosexual who eats cock cake so I'm trying not to be as harsh as I usually am.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Jonnz_of_Steel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Jonnz_of_Steel »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:

Owned.

The Faroe Islands are closer to Britain than they are to Denmark, that doesn't mean they should be ours. If the Falklanders wish to remain British, then British they remain.