Stay Classy, Fox News

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Stay Classy, Fox News

Post by MitziDupree »

Screen cap from the current page at foxnews.com:

Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Stay Classy, Fox News

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

I expect nothing less from Faux news.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"If you enjoyed this article, be sure to 'LIKE' us on Facebook."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Are we the only country that freaks out over pictures like this?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

No. Many idiots have become accustomed to the blood, guts and death plastered all over the news and are pretty much immune to caring anymore..

Bottom line is it's a tasteless picture to plant on the front of a so-called news site without a warning..

I'm sure Mr Stevens' relatives and loved ones appreciate seeing his last moments alive captured and plastered in color in the guise of "fair and balanced" news..
:roll:
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I should have know you would come to the defense of this. And please, show me where anyone's "freaking out" about the picture.

The man has been dead 24 hours and left behind a wife and two children. It is in extremely bad journalistic form to post pictures of the man's carcass on a national news page. It serves no purpose other than sensationalism.

The Ken Doll stepped in it big time today. They're doing everything within their power to whip the Romniacs into a self-righteous frenzy. At the expense of a good man and his grieving family.

I don't care what side of the political fence you're on, any mainstream news service that makes this their fucking LANDING PAGE is despicable.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

UGH, I wasn't ready for that.

Fucking unconscionable.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Luminiferous wrote:No. Many idiots have become accustomed to the blood, guts and death plastered all over the news and are pretty much immune to caring anymore..

Bottom line is it's a tasteless picture to plant on the front of a so-called news site without a warning..

I'm sure Mr Stevens' relatives and loved ones appreciate seeing his last moments alive captured and plastered in color in the guise of "fair and balanced" news..

I get your point, but again, aren't most of the world's news agencies less squeamish than the USA?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

brotherplanet wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:No. Many idiots have become accustomed to the blood, guts and death plastered all over the news and are pretty much immune to caring anymore..

I get your point, but again, aren't most of the world's news agencies less squeamish than the USA?
FNC's new motto:
Fox News Channel. Not as ghoulish and disgusting as others.
:lol:
ImageImage
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

brotherplanet wrote:

I wouldn't know. I usually watch AMERICAN news networks to get my news on AMERICA...

I want unedited gore, I hit liveleak.com.

So you see nothing wrong with Faux plastering this photo on their site? Noted..
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

brotherplanet wrote:

This doesn't have anything to do with being squeamish. It has to do with giving a good man the respect and dignity he deserves in death as well as the respect and privacy is family deserves during this time. It is obvious that FOX has only posted that pic to inflame the already pissed off, redneck, retard, republican base and try to deflect from Romney's case of foot in mouth disease.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Luminiferous wrote:
brotherplanet wrote:

I wouldn't know. I usually watch AMERICAN news networks to get my news on AMERICA...

I want unedited gore, I hit liveleak.com.

So you see nothing wrong with Faux plastering this photo on their site? Noted..
It was tasteless.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

I'm wondering what that one dude's got in his mouth. Looks like my TV remote.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Elvison8track
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Elvison8track »

but if it was on MSNBC,it would be ok
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

No, because then it would be the right crying about it.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Yeah, they put that fucking picture on the COVER of the New York Post today (fox's print outlet). Millions of people saw that today whether they wanted to or not.

And inside, absolutely NOTHING about the bipartisan backlash over Mitt's disgusting power play to profit off of the tragedy, which is being covered extensively by other actual, real news sources.

Fox is a vile organization. I'm sure there are some good people involved with them but I feel sorry for them. What do they tell their kids?
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

Stoner wrote:UGH, I wasn't ready for that.

Fucking unconscionable.
Hmm. Apparently, you weren't watching any spanish news station on 9/11. lol
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

brotherplanet wrote:

Not most western countries. That would have never been on the front page of a local news site in New Zealand, and while it's not a fully relevant comparison, we are generally less prissy here about what gets on things like network tv (entertainment-wise).
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!