Meet the real Mittens

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Meet the real Mittens

Post by MitziDupree »

Have you had the opportunity to see this secret video that was taken at a private fund-raising dinner in a supporter's home?

Classic....

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... fundraiser

Those dang 47 percenters!
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
eric
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Meet the real Mittens

Post by eric »

In don't see anything wrong with what he said.
MotleyMaiden wrote: the organ donor we did the other night, who was brain dead had an erection.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

MitziDupree wrote:Have you had the opportunity to see this secret video that was taken at a private fund-raising dinner in a supporter's home?

Classic....

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... fundraiser

Those dang 47 percenters!
Unfrickinbelievable. He has a better chance of getting what he's really after by calling Obama the "N" word.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

As we can see, it is true that 47 percent of the population pays no net federal income tax. Many of those people do pay federal payroll taxes on their income, however. Of those who pay neither income nor payroll taxes, most are elderly. That's because elderly people generally don't have jobs. Make of this what you will, but in terms of partisan politics it seems very likely that a large share of these elderly freeloaders are actually Romney voters.
f you look at the facts, you learn that the great bulk of those who pay no income tax pay other taxes; also, many of the people in the no-income-tax category are (a) elderly (b) students or (c) having a bad year, having lost a job — that is, they’re people who have paid income taxes in the past and/or will pay income taxes in the future. The idea that half of Americans are just grifters is grotesque.

Part of the reason so many Americans don’t pay federal income taxes is that Republicans have passed a series of very large tax cuts that wiped out the income-tax liability for many Americans. That’s why, when you look at graphs of the percent of Americans who don’t pay income taxes, you see huge jumps after Ronald Reagan’s 1986 tax reform and George W. Bush’s 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. So whenever you hear that half of Americans don’t pay federal income taxes, remember: Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush helped build that.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com ... -reax.html
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Romney looks like he's having a nervous breakdown during his press conference about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pXXMgrK00U#!

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

EvilRockPosh wrote:Romney looks like he's having a nervous breakdown during his press conference about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pXXMgrK00U#!
Yeah...like a guy who was caught playing with his wiener at a playground.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Is Mitt one of the 47% who don't pay income taxes? Where's his tax return from 2009.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

eric wrote:In don't see anything wrong with what he said.

You live in Alaska, one of the top 5 states to suck the federal government tit. STFU.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Wow. This could be this election's "Dukakis in a Tank."

That's really outrageous, and it perfectly encapsulates everything people don't like about ROmney.

He's a rich douchebag who was born on third, and then bunted himself to home by loading up with debt and then destroying jobs and companies for big profits. He resents all people who were not born rich.

He's not only dangerously unqualified to be the commander in chief, he's also a complete scumbag. This makes "you didn't build it" seem as benign as "lipstick on a pig." If I'm Team Obama I focus on this very hard over the next week, and on through the debates.

It's possibly the worst thing attributed to a presidential nominee that I can remember.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Is Mitt one of the 47% who don't pay income taxes? Where's his tax return from 2009.

Why, yes. Yes he is. I'm sure Obama will appreciate his vote.

My parents are both retired, living off of the social security benefits they paid for during their entire professional careers. They are also die-hard Republicans. Romney lost both of their votes today. "How dare he!" my mother gasped.

I'm not sure whether she was commenting on Romney's assertation that she voted for Obama, or that she was just shiftless and on the dole. I suppose it doesn't matter.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

:lol:

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

:lol:

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..