Lady has EPIC meltdown over Obama win! HILARIOUS!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Lady has EPIC meltdown over Obama win! HILARIOUS!

Post by RATTdrools »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f3_1352328148

This lady expected a Romney landslide and goes absolutely ballistic when Obama wins! BEYOND HILARIOUS!
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Lady has EPIC meltdown over Obama win! HILARIOUS!

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

When I think of republicans, this is exactly how I picture the hardcore, authoritarian, evangelical, racist 25% percent of them. Roxx, Crab, Neon, Road, Nevermind, Hell even Ab Fab if you swing that way, one of you need to step up, find this woman, and give her the high hard one she desperately needs.

It would probably do you a world of good as well.
Last edited by KneelandBobDylan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:When I think of republicans, this is exactly how I picture the hardcore, authoritarian, evangelical, racist 25% percent of them. Roxx, Crab, Neon, Road, Nevermind, Hell even Ab Fab if you swing that way, one of you need to step up, find this woman, and give her the high hard one, she desperately needs.

One of them should marry her and they can tear up the house together over Vomit's loss! :lol: :lol: :lol:
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

That woman is probably a terror even when she gets her way.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I listened to about half of this last night, and it seems like she's more pissed that people didn't share her FB posts, because THAT is what would have gotten Romney elected.

The brief glimpse into her troll-lair and "SUPPER!!!!1" may have been one of the most depressing things I've ever seen in my entire life.

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I somehow was waiting for her to reveal herself as HairbangersJunkie...

Sarah Palin needs to SUCK IT UP! :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I just gotta :lol:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Stoner wrote:I listened to about half of this last night, and it seems like she's more pissed that people didn't share her FB posts, because THAT is what would have gotten Romney elected.

The brief glimpse into her troll-lair and "SUPPER!!!!1" may have been one of the most depressing things I've ever seen in my entire life.

It's gotta be someone or related to someone on this board right? :lol: :lol:
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

Chick needs to get outside and take a few deep breaths.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Luminiferous wrote:I somehow was waiting for her to reveal herself as HairbangersJunkie...

As if Palin running would've helped. Obama would've won with 400+ electoral votes against Palin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

RATTrules wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I somehow was waiting for her to reveal herself as HairbangersJunkie...

As if Palin running would've helped. Obama would've won with 400+ electoral votes against Palin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Holy fuck this is funny in the most horrible way! She is the ULTIMATE Republitard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This chick needs a fuck in the worst way!

You can tell that this chick has zero friends outside the internet, and probably has all this time to do this because she collects disability of some sort. She's likely to be part of the 47% that Romney detests! :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

crabfan wrote:Chick needs to get outside and take a few deep breaths.
Oh I believe she's already been taking some deep breaths...

I'm just wondering if it's spray paint or Reddi Whip..
Nevoeiro
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevoeiro »

Closed (for one day): This shop was shut by its owner in order to mourn the loss of America as it should be - but don't worry, it will be open again tomorrow

No stars in her eyes: This Romney fan appears distraught and dazed, gazing into the middle distance

Superhero salute: Even Captain America can't raise a smile from this lady upset about the result

Misery guts: This woman looks decidedly sulky while another girl (right) weeps into an American flag

Better luck next time: These right-wingers were hoping to see Romney replace Obama at the helm of America

Glum grans? These older ladies don't look happy with the result of the US Election - but the one on the left is certainly dressed to impress

Magic moment: These Republicans react to a bad result coming in with cries of disbelief and anguish

Secret democrat? The girl on the right does not seem as upset as her friends about the election result

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Nevoeiro wrote:[
No stars in her eyes: This Romney fan appears distraught and dazed, gazing into the middle distance

She just noticed her mustache on the Jumbotron.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bismillah! No! We will not let you go! Let him go!
Bismillah! We will not let you go! Let him go!
Bismillah! We will not let you go! Let me go!
Will not let you go! Let me go! Never!
Never let you go! Let me go!
Never let me go- oooh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:Holy fuck this is funny in the most horrible way! She is the ULTIMATE Republitard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This chick needs a fuck in the worst way!

You can tell that this chick has zero friends outside the internet, and probably has all this time to do this because she collects disability of some sort. She's likely to be part of the 47% that Romney detests! :lol:
Yet the stupid fucker still voted for him! :lol: :lol:

As if sharing her dumbass facebook posts would've made a difference! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:When I think of republicans, this is exactly how I picture the hardcore, authoritarian, evangelical, racist 25% percent of them. Roxx, Crab, Neon, Road, Nevermind, Hell even Ab Fab if you swing that way, one of you need to step up, find this woman, and give her the high hard one she desperately needs.

so, i'm a hardcore, authoritarian, racist?
i'm very offended by that.

but, good on you to think you are more evolved than other people and you feel it's fine to talk down on them.
you aren't better than anyone who has different ideals than you.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

absolutely fabulous wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:When I think of republicans, this is exactly how I picture the hardcore, authoritarian, evangelical, racist 25% percent of them. Roxx, Crab, Neon, Road, Nevermind, Hell even Ab Fab if you swing that way, one of you need to step up, find this woman, and give her the high hard one she desperately needs.

but, good on you to think you are more evolved than other people and you feel it's fine to talk down on them.
Well, Repukes are dumb and uneducated enough to not believe in evolution! :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

absolutely fabulous wrote:but, good on you to think you are more evolved than other people and you feel it's fine to talk down on them.
Maybe you can explain this to Neon13, DerpeVillichaizeLounge and roxxtard and a few others on the team since anyone who doesn't agree with their views are either stupid, unemployed, hate America or wanting free shit..

:lol:
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

For all of those folks talking about the death of a country, and crying. Welcome to my exact feeling after election night 2004. I couldn't possibly fathom that we as a country would re-elect George W. Bush. But we did. They sky didn't fall, but the economy sure did.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:For all of those folks talking about the death of a country, and crying. Welcome to my exact feeling after election night 2004. I couldn't possibly fathom that we as a country would re-elect George W. Bush. But we did. They sky didn't fall, but the economy sure did.
The difference is so many Repuke pundits not only guaranteed a victory this time but some even said it would be a landslide! Some landslide!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

Luminiferous wrote:
absolutely fabulous wrote:but, good on you to think you are more evolved than other people and you feel it's fine to talk down on them.
Maybe you can explain this to Neon13, DerpeVillichaizeLounge and roxxtard and a few others on the team since anyone who doesn't agree with their views are either stupid, unemployed, hate America or wanting free shit..

you're right, this is sludge.
i should take a spanking like anyone else.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
KneelandBobDylan

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

absolutely fabulous wrote:

I don't get my news from Fox News, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly or Beck. Of course I'm more civilized, and therefore, "better."
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

The reason why these Repukes are so shocked, crying, and devastated is because they were dumb enough to listen to right wing morons like Dick Morris and Karl Rove who said a Romney win is a sure thing!

That's what happens when you don't believe in evolution! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

I'm puzzled-did the unemployed honestly believe that if Romney won they would suddenly be employed?
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

RATTrules wrote: The reason why these Repukes are so shocked, crying, and devastated is because they were dumb enough to listen to right wing morons like Dick Morris and Karl Rove who said a Romney win is a sure thing!

That's what happens when you don't believe in evolution! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, let's not forget the forecast from the two guys at the University of Colorado who also predicted a Romney win. It was a sure bet since they haven't been wrong since 1980.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Luminiferous wrote:

I visit Right Nation now and then for a good laugh-that's the opinion of most of the posters there-if you voted for Obama you are stupid, unemployed, hate America or wanting free shit.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Arizona woman runs over husband during argument about presidential election

GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) — A Mesa woman critically injured her husband by running over him with an SUV during an argument about the presidential election, police said.

Holly Solomon, 28, was upset about President Barack Obama’s re-election and began arguing with her husband when she found out that he didn’t vote, authorities said.

Daniel Solomon, 36, told investigators that his wife believed her family was going to face hardship as a result of Obama’s election to a second term.

During the argument, Daniel Solomon got out of the SUV and gave his wife a dirty look, according to a police report obtained by Phoenix television station KPHO. That’s when she started chasing him through a Gilbert parking lot.

Police said he took refuge behind a light pole as she circled him numerous times while continuing to yell at him.

She struck him as he tried to run toward the road, pinning him between the SUV’s underside and a curb, police said.

Holly Solomon told police that she was trying to scare her husband by stopping the vehicle close to him but she accidentally stepped on the accelerator and struck him.

Daniel Solomon remained in critical condition Monday.

There were no signs Holly Solomon was impaired. She was booked on an aggravated assault count.

Holly Solomon had no listed phone number, and it wasn’t clear whether she has a lawyer.

Witnesses reported hearing yelling before Holly Solomon got into the SUV. Several people also called 911 to report seeing a man get run down in the parking lot.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012 ... z2C6nrjD6R