Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nunose
Opening for Slaughter
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 12:46 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Nunose » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Nunose wrote:I would have to disagree that Obama is a great President.

I'm probably going to regret this...
You should any time you say anything stupid, which is pretty much any time you say anything.


Nunose wrote:He's staging these gun attacks all over the US, for example: The reporter who was shot on live TV. If she was actually shot, don't you think she would've been knocked off her feet from the impact when shot instead of running away after being shot 5 times. It looked like a bad TV show from the 80's. All these staged antics to take our guns away.
Now that I said that, everyone please rip me a new one in 1...2...3.. GO!
When people are knocked off their feet by a handgun, that is bad TV. Remember Newton's Third Law of Motion? If you got a fucking hand cannon that will knock someone off their feet, the recoil will knock you on your ass too. You should regret this as much as your mother does passing up your abortion.
All I was saying is being hit with a flurry of bullets the person being shot wouldn't pause for a second, start screaming and run away. I watched the clip and the whole thing was a little unbelievable

Here's a clip of an off duty cop shooting a robber with one shot...The fucker dropped, no screaming and yelling and he did't run away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ph-J9qQbRY

The news lady was shot point blank, a lot closer than this and hit with at least 3-4 shots...
Waiting...
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15089
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Nunose wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Nunose wrote:I would have to disagree that Obama is a great President.

I'm probably going to regret this...
You should any time you say anything stupid, which is pretty much any time you say anything.


Nunose wrote:He's staging these gun attacks all over the US, for example: The reporter who was shot on live TV. If she was actually shot, don't you think she would've been knocked off her feet from the impact when shot instead of running away after being shot 5 times. It looked like a bad TV show from the 80's. All these staged antics to take our guns away.
Now that I said that, everyone please rip me a new one in 1...2...3.. GO!
When people are knocked off their feet by a handgun, that is bad TV. Remember Newton's Third Law of Motion? If you got a fucking hand cannon that will knock someone off their feet, the recoil will knock you on your ass too. You should regret this as much as your mother does passing up your abortion.
All I was saying is being hit with a flurry of bullets the person being shot wouldn't pause for a second, start screaming and run away. I watched the clip and the whole thing was a little unbelievable
That's not what you said but I'll give you credit for not doubling down on your original stupidity.
Nunose wrote:Here's a clip of an off duty cop shooting a robber with one shot...The fucker dropped, no screaming and yelling and he did't run away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ph-J9qQbRY

The news lady was shot point blank, a lot closer than this and hit with at least 3-4 shots...
This guy got shot twice at point blank range and he runs away. Twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tku8YI68-JA#
Listen as the doctor explains how people don't go flying back when shot and don't just immediately drop dead afterward.
ImageImage
Nunose
Opening for Slaughter
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 12:46 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Nunose » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:45 am

Being that you're all knowing about guns, you can say whatever you want about this. You're talking about a guy who was shot twice and ran away. I'm talking about a petite lady shot at from 2 feet away, screamed and ran like an actor. :roll:

The guy that was shot is a fucking guy! The video show's people shot with bullets that are from a rifle taking half their fucking heads off. I'm talking about a handgun..?

My point I'm trying to make is Obama is staging these antics to take our gun rights away. I don't really give a shit about your debate..Obama sucks and he's not for the U.S.A, plain and simple.
Waiting...
poisonheart
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4096
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Under your wigdana

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by poisonheart » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:04 am

Nunose wrote:Being that you're all knowing about guns, you can say whatever you want about this. You're talking about a guy who was shot twice and ran away. I'm talking about a petite lady shot at from 2 feet away, screamed and ran like an actor. :roll:

The guy that was shot is a fucking guy! The video show's people shot with bullets that are from a rifle taking half their fucking heads off. I'm talking about a handgun..?
The empiricist in me wants to suggest that we arbitrate this dispute by taking some of your loved ones of varying physical builds and filling them with lead on camera.

But, as noted above, the fact that you feel the constant need to shit all over the board with this duncery in the first place simply confirms that the search for said loved ones will be quixotic.
Image
scruffman wrote:Obama was more Hitler'esk than Trump.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:So far he has worked hard to keep his campaign promises for us, the halfwit retards he works for.
Nunose
Opening for Slaughter
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 12:46 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Nunose » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 am

poisonheart wrote:
Nunose wrote:Being that you're all knowing about guns, you can say whatever you want about this. You're talking about a guy who was shot twice and ran away. I'm talking about a petite lady shot at from 2 feet away, screamed and ran like an actor. :roll:

The guy that was shot is a fucking guy! The video show's people shot with bullets that are from a rifle taking half their fucking heads off. I'm talking about a handgun..?
The empiricist in me wants to suggest that we arbitrate this dispute by taking some of your loved ones of varying physical builds and filling them with lead on camera.

But, as noted above, the fact that you feel the constant need to shit all over the board with this duncery in the first place simply confirms that the search for said loved ones will be quixotic.
Dude, I don't know what you're talking about with your bullshit about my loved ones being shot on camera. I was just leaving my shitty opinion on a shitty president and what I think is going on with said Prez.

So as I shit all over this board with my duncery, I would believe you are doing the same. Go F yourself.
Waiting...
poisonheart
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4096
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Under your wigdana

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by poisonheart » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 am

Nunose E. Carlos wrote: Dude, I don't know what you're talking about
That is abundantly clear. What's notable, though, (and the topic of discussion) is that, quite generally speaking, you have no idea what you're talking about either.
Nunose E. Carlos wrote: So as I shit all over this board with my duncery, I would believe you are doing the same.
Given the typically non-existent correspondence between your beliefs and objective reality, that carries a lot of weight.
Nunose E. Carlos wrote:I was just leaving my shitty opinion
Feel free not to?
Image
scruffman wrote:Obama was more Hitler'esk than Trump.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:So far he has worked hard to keep his campaign promises for us, the halfwit retards he works for.
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15089
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Nunose wrote:Being that you're all knowing about guns, you can say whatever you want about this. You're talking about a guy who was shot twice and ran away. I'm talking about a petite lady shot at from 2 feet away, screamed and ran like an actor. :roll:
We're both talking about people who didn't go flying through the air and immediately fall down dead as you assume should happen. It's the same thing but you're too stupid to understand.
Nunose wrote:The guy that was shot is a fucking guy!
No shit. You're like Sherlock Holmes if he was so retarded he could only notice the glaringly obvious.
Nunose wrote:The video show's people shot with bullets that are from a rifle taking half their fucking heads off. I'm talking about a handgun..?
It's a video lecture about gunshot wounds. Rifles are a kind of gun. need I elaborate?
Nunose wrote:My point I'm trying to make is Obama is staging these antics to take our gun rights away. I don't really give a shit about your debate..Obama sucks and he's not for the U.S.A, plain and simple.
The point you're failing to make is what you really mean.
ImageImage
User avatar
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1862
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Bottom of the bottle

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Bourbon Cowboy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Nunose wrote:My point I'm trying to make is Obama is staging these antics to take our gun rights away.
Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
User avatar
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20526
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by DEATH ROW JOE » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

Moggio wrote:
gtrjay wrote:where is the moogio or mooley guy who posts complete horse shit out of his mouth and has that dumb ass signature of obama burning the constitution.

That is right no other president did anything questionable, like the patriot act. Oh wait, what?
ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

You don't seem to understand MANY things.

Corporatism LOVES the US' current Mixed Economy and related policies (which includes Government interference in the markets). And believe it or not, Americans technically do NOT live in a Capitalist Economy and haven't since 1929. But if they did, things would be FAR better and there would NEVER have been a Housing Bubble Crisis (amongst other things), as the financial institutions wouldn't have had ANY incentive to create a bubble to burst in the first place, since they wouldn't have received a Government bailout. This is because Mixed Economies and their related policies allow Corporatism to grease Government with their lobbyists, which helps to indemnify themselves instead of the public (which is what they should be doing).

Because of the policies of the Mixed Economy we live in today, Bill Clinton (because of his signing of the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act in 1999), the Republicans (under Bush) & financial institutions can certainly be blamed for the majority of the current Housing Bubble Crisis. BUT how Obama has handled things since he was elected in 2008 is atrocious. Obama has added to the debt more than ANY other US President in history. And not mention, in ONLY 3 1/2 years and at one of THE worst times in US history. The debt was $10 trillion before he was elected in 2008. It's now over $16 trillion! And yet with the $40 Billion being printed quarterly by the Fed and all the untold Billions being lent to the US by their creditors (China, Japan, etc.), he seems to think there won't be any financial repercussions! And hence, what is happening now, is that there is a Currency/Treasury Bubble being created which will imminently burst. And it's primarily because of Obama's socialist BS and spending. And the ONLY reason why unemployment rates are slightly lower than they were in 2008 (7.8% instead of 10%) is because the US Government have manipulated interest and inflation rates at nearly 0%, which offsets the above lending and printing. Otherwise, hyperinflation would occur. In other words, while most of the world think the economy is getting better and there's seemingly ACTUAL growth, the reality is that there's ARTIFICIAL growth happening. Once the Currency/Treasury Bubble bursts in 1-2 years or sooner, you're going to see unemployment rates sky-rocket to nearly Great Depression era level heights (which peaked at 24.9% in the early '30s). What is transpiring in Spain and Greece right now WILL happen on this side of the Atlantic. This current Housing Bubble Crisis we're STILL enduring is a CAKE WALK compared to what's coming...

Obama has NO comprehension of fiscal or economic responsibility and simply doesn't have fucking CLUE what he's doing. He's one of the biggest charlatans I've ever seen. And his lack of experience shows. And unfortunately, it's going to cost the US and much of the world a VERY high price...

There's more but that's about the shortest summary I could construct.
LMFAO
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 31701
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: Obama approval rating soars post election!

Post by Turner Coates » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 am

Image
Image

It's all about accepting what you need out of life.
Post Reply