Republican Party Says No to Same-Sex Marriage

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Republican Party Says No to Same-Sex Marriage

Post by Constantine »

Luminiferous wrote:I know you're fucking stupid, but everyone else in this thread knows I'm referring to the general public in speaking of Pro-Choice supporters vs Pro-Lifer supporters..

Pro Lifers not only refer to the doctors who perform abortions as baby killers, but also those who support a woman's right to choose..

But thanks for clarifying the self righteous label I spoke of, Spedtard. Now fuck off back to your America hating thread..

Ur a gay wedding loving abortionist, not me. Have a nice day you fucking brainwashed freak!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Constantine wrote: Ur a gay wedding loving abortionist, not me. Have a nice day you fucking brainwashed freak!
Is it true that people in France can marry their cheese?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Constantine wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I know you're fucking stupid, but everyone else in this thread knows I'm referring to the general public in speaking of Pro-Choice supporters vs Pro-Lifer supporters..

Pro Lifers not only refer to the doctors who perform abortions as baby killers, but also those who support a woman's right to choose..

But thanks for clarifying the self righteous label I spoke of, Spedtard. Now fuck off back to your America hating thread..

Ur a gay wedding loving abortionist, not me. Have a nice day you fucking brainwashed freak!
You're a homophobic failtroll.. Thanks for showing you not only hate American people, you especially hate the gay ones.

See I support the freedoms of ALL Americans.

The Gay ones
The Military ones (you know the ones you love to poke fun of after they're dead)
The Republican ones
The Democratic ones
The Black ones
The Christian ones
The Jewish ones
The White ones
The Muslim ones
The Atheist ones
The Homeless Veterans ones

...have another nice day of hating America, princess... You really are a pathetic piece of trash... :roll:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Grendel wrote:France legalized it on the 23 of last month...Speedy, what are your thoughts on this breakdown of tradional values? Is France headed for the shitter?

Actually marriage is destroying couples all around the world so gays have been fighting for their own desmise. I would bet most gays are embarrased by all of this. All that time and money for a bunch of crap!!! U people are lunatics! :lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

Speedy, didn't you work 21 hours this week? That's 11 hours of fucking overtime! Take it easy bro.
ImageImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I've heard the Repubs are attempting to reach across the aisle by supporting abortions for gay couples.

Not Mexican gays, though.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote:I've heard the Repubs are attempting to reach across the aisle by supporting abortions for gay couples.

Not Mexican gays, though.
It's a ploy to save money.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.