Ron Paul Speaks at Anti-Semite Conference on 9/11

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Ron Paul Speaks at Anti-Semite Conference on 9/11

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

"Fatima: The Path To Peace!" Conference
http://www.fatimathepathtopeace.org/
TO SAVE THE EARTH, we must look to Heaven:

Consecrate Russia To The Immaculate Heart Of Mary As Our Lady Of Fatima Requested!

Government without God – secularism – has failed! How could anyone ever believe it might have succeeded? How can you ignore the Creator and His laws and think that His Creation is yours to refashion according to your own ideas? Secularism has been the most insane experiment in the history of human folly!

How many times have talks aimed at peace ended in war? How many times will we trust in the wisdom of leaders who have no wisdom, because they have no fear of God? How long will the leaders of the Catholic Church ignore the only hope for peace in the Church and peace in the world? How long will we risk Heaven's wrath by failing to obey Our Lady?

================
1) Quote from Father Nicholas Gruner, head of Fatima and keynote speaker at the conference:
http://freebeacon.com/fatima-center-hea ... holocaust/
“What exactly is Holocaust denial?” Gruner said. “Are we talking about the six million Jews that are alleged to been killed by Hitler?”

“A question that nobody has been able to answer for me, is how can you have six million die, and have 13 million left, when you only had 13 million to start with?” Gruner continued. “I think it’s impossible. But you know, I’m open-minded. I’ll listen to somebody who can prove it otherwise.”

================
2) Video of Father Paul Kramer, keynote speaker at the conference:
http://youtu.be/RGnstoua3hY

In the video starting at 17 minute mark he explains how an organized global conspiracy, comprised of Freemasons but ultimately controlled by Jews, plans to overthrow Christianity and the Church and impose a one-world government "New World Order" that will seek "the total extermination of the human race" according to Father Kramer.
================
3) Other speakers: New World Order conspiracy theorists,holocaust deniers, and racists.

Mario Borghezio, a Northern League (Lega Nord) Euro-MP known for blaming the mass killings by Anders Breivik on "multi-racial society" and for slurs about Italy's first black government minister. Borghezio was convicted in Italy of arson for setting fire to pallets of sleeping migrants.

Robert Sungenis, described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as one of the most "open anti-Semites in the entire radical traditionalist movement" has denied that six million Jews could have been killed in the Holocaust.

John Vennari, head of Catholic Family News and author of The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita, a booklet claiming that Jewish masons have been invading the Catholic church since the 1700s. As noted by the SPLC, Vennari's CFN conference vendors have marketed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Hilaire Belloc's The Jews.

Michael Matt, editor of The Remnant, a publishing arm of the radical traditionalist movement. According to the SPLC, The Remnant is source of numerous articles attacking Masons, Jews, and others, including a 2005 series by Sungenis titled "The New World Order and the Zionist Connection."

John McManus, president of the John Birch Society (JBS)

William F. Jasper, senior editor of the JBS magazine New American

G. Edward Griffin, described in his bios as "the pre-eminent anti-NWO scholar," author of The Creature from Jekyll Island claiming a Rothschild/Federal Reserve conspiracy and endorsed by Ron Paul. Griffin claims cancer continues because of a conspiracy of the pharmaceutical and medical world and that the Council of Foreign Relations engineers control of the world with only 4000 people.

Barbara Skurnowicz, Eagle Forum's "National Leader for Vaccine Information" and warrior against mandatory vaccinations.

John Salza, columnist at The Remnant newspaper and author of Masonry Unmasked, Why Catholics Can't Be Masons.

Christopher Ferrara, lawyer for parents of Terri Schiavo and co-author with Thomas E. Woods, Jr. of The Great Facade: Vatican II and the Regime of Novelty in the Roman Catholic Church. The book was published in 2002 by The Remnant Press, the publishing arm of the "counterrevolution" of traditionalists.

Cornelia Ferreira, author of books warning about a "Masonic New World Order" conspiracy of Illuminati, environmentalists, feminists, and evolutionists.
================
4) News coverage of the conference:

Ron Paul to be keynote speaker at anti-Semitic conference
http://www.salon.com/2013/08/21/ron_pau ... onference/

Fatima Center Head Denies Anti-Semitism, Questions Holocaust
http://freebeacon.com/fatima-center-hea ... holocaust/

Roméo Dallaire 'embarrassed' over mix-up with fringe group
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... ml?cmp=rss

Tommy2Tone84

Re: Ron Paul Speaks at Anti-Semite Conference on 9/11

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

He's a false prophet for the tin foil hat crowd
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:He's a false prophet for the tin foil hat crowd

Ssssshhhhh....don't mention him, he will appear. :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Nevoeiro
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevoeiro »

Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:He's a false prophet for the tin foil hat crowd

Ssssshhhhh....don't mention him, he will appear. :wink:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Fatima Center Holocaust Deniers and Geocentrists
In September 2013, former U.S. Congressman Ron Paul will deliver a keynote address at a week-long conference in Ontario, Canada, titled "Fatima: The Path to Peace". As researcher Rachel Tabachnick describes, the conference "features New World Order conspiracy theorists, holocaust deniers, racists, and an openly fascist speaker". The conference will also feature two "geocentrists", who claim the Sun and all the heavens revolve once per day around the Earth - in a frank rejection of the Copernican Model of the Solar System accepted by the Catholic Church several centuries ago.

Only hours after Tabachnick published her story, an intrepid reporter with the Washington Free Beacon, Alana Goodman, published a story with the title, Fatima Center Head Denies Anti-Semitism, Questions Holocaust, in which Goodman quoted Father Nicholas Gruner, head of the arch-traditionalist Catholic Fatima Center which is sponsoring the "Fatima: The Path to Peace" conference, who told Goodman, "I am not anti-Semitic ... I'm not against any particular people, race or nation because of their people, race or nation." Gruner continued,

"What exactly is Holocaust denial? Are we talking about the six million Jews that are alleged to been killed by Hitler? A question that nobody has been able to answer for me, is how can you have six million die, and have 13 million left, when you only had 13 million to start with? I think it's impossible. But you know, I'm open-minded. I'll listen to somebody who can prove it otherwise."

Gruner's stated position is one of the most common among Holocaust deniers [1] who, rather than try to wholly deny mass killings in the Nazi death camps, attempt to cast doubt on orthodox historical accounts, suggesting the existence of a conspiracy (often attributed to Jews) to dramatically inflate the Jewish death toll in the Holocaust.

But Gruner and other speakers scheduled for the upcoming "Fatima: The Road To Peace" conference do not merely promote Holocaust denial.

Catholic lawyer Robert Sungenis, a colleague of Father Nicholas Gruner (Sungenis was one of the featured speakers at a Fatima Center-sponsored conference titled "The Mystery of Iniquity", held in September 2012 at a hotel in Idaho) has a long track record of Holocaust denial, but Sungenis is also a leader among the Geocentrist movement.

Repudiating the Copernican model of the Solar System, Geocentrists deny that the Earth orbits the Sun, maintaining that the Sun and the entire heavens rotate about our small planet. Sungenis is co-author, with Robert J. Bennett, of the book Galileo Was Wrong, The Church Was Right: The Evidence From Modern Science.

Sungenis is not the only Catholic geocentrist slated to speak at the upcoming Fatima conference. Another currently scheduled speaker is Mr. John Salza, Esq., who in November 2006 joined Sungenis for what was billed as the "First Annual Catholic Conference on Geocentrism".

The Catholic geocentrists are joined, in their drive to overturn the Copernican heresy and return the Earth to its rightful place at the center of things, by an arch-traditionalist Protestant faction of Christian Reconstructionists - a subject which I covered in my 2007 story, Copernicus Was Wrong : Reconstructionism & "The Flat Earth Temptation"

footnote #1: for a fascinating and disturbing treatment related to this school of Holocaust denial, see Errol Morris' 1999 video documentary Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.