Sarah Palin And Matt Lauer Had An Insane Conversation

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Sarah Palin And Matt Lauer Had An Insane Conversation

Post by Turner Coates »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... d=webmail3

To watch Matt Lauer and Sarah Palin try to discuss health care on Monday's "Today" was to watch two entirely separate conversations awkwardly meet in the middle.

When Lauer told Palin that the Tea Party was really into repealing Obamacare, she was very into that. "Right on!" she cried.

When he asked about what the Tea Party alternative to Obamacare was, Palin looked him straight in the eye and answered an entirely different question. "And it's not just the independent grassroots Tea Party movement saying this!" she said.

"But where's the plan from the Tea Party?" Lauer beseeched, his increasingly scraggly beard lending him the air of a reproachful professor.

"Especially Democrats running for re-election," Palin continued (she had been talking the whole time). She finally ran out of steam and answered the actual question. Oh how she answered it!

"The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there's more competition, there's less tort reform threat, there's less trajectory of the cost increases? And those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans? It's the far left. It's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care!"

"Let's move on," Lauer said.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Sarah Palin And Matt Lauer Had An Insane Conversation

Post by RATTdrools »

The delusional right wing judeo-christian MYTH loving psychopath is full of shit! There has NEVER been a pending GOP bill in Congress to offer the near universal health care that the ACA does!

The GOP health plan? Pray to the mythical Jesus and if that doesn't work then DIE in the streets!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I saw this....not a fan of Lauer, but he handled that pretty well. What could he do?

One would think that after 5 years on the national stage Palin would have learned how to be a better speaker...though, truth be told, I'm glad she hasn't. :P

Okay, don't usually like to post from my leftie sites (because I realise they are biased, they admit bias..unlike some folks), but this had me cracking up:
But very well, let's bite: So the "tea party" answer to Obamacare, according to its muse and Princess of the Roaming Bus Sarah Palin, is a mysterious plan that has been apparently been proposed before and therefore needs no further explanation, but revolves around "tort reform" and something-something to untrajectorify the increasificated costs because free market. Yes, thank you for that. I can see now why this person is considered one of the leading lights of far-right conservatism. Such genius. Such clear insight. Such a masterful ability to repeat words like tort because some backroom stiff at the Foundation for Screw You wrote it on one of his Powerpoint slides four decades ago and the word is still haunting conservative cupboards like an old holiday fruitcake.
Warning, it is from the Great Orange Satan.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/1 ... e-question
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO @ "there's less tort reform threat"

So now the Tea Baggers are threatened by tort reform?

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Why, why, why, is she still around?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Why, why, why, is she still around?
Because she appeals to the delusional psychotic far right 10 percent of the nation who believe in the judeo-christian MYTH!

She will never hold political office again but far right crazies like to hear her delusional fantasies!