Rand Paul Slinging The Scat At Christie

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Rand Paul Slinging The Scat At Christie

Post by Turner Coates »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/36 ... na-johnson

Rand Paul Invites Chris Christie to Fried Twinkie Summit

When Chris Christie and Rand Paul sparred over the NSA’s wiretapping program, Paul suggested they patch things up over a beer. Christie declined, and now the Kentucky senator is extending another olive branch. Sort of.

Asked on Wednesday by a Des Moines radio host if he would appear on the show with the New Jersey governor, Paul agreed. “If there’s a State Fair, we could go for a fried Twinkie,” he said.

It’s not the first jab Paul has taken at Christie’s weight. Slamming him for his vocal demands for federal aid in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, Paul labeled him “the king of bacon.”

Both rumored 2016 presidential candidates, Paul and Christie have sparred repeatedly over the past several months. In the wake of the governor’s landslide reelection victory earlier this month, Paul lambasted Christie’s use of federal funds to air ads touting New Jersey’s recovery from Hurricane Sandy. “Some of these ads, people running for office put their their mug all over these ads while they’re in the middle of a political campaign,” Paul said.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper