Ted Cruz is better than Obama

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Ted Cruz is better than Obama

Post by SmokingGun »

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz walked out of the memorial service for Nelson Mandela during Cuban President Raul Castro’s speech, according to reports.

“Sen. Cruz very much hopes that Castro learns the lessons of Nelson Mandela,” said a Cruz spokeswoman, as quoted by ABC News. “For decades, Castro has wrongly imprisoned and tortured countless innocents. Just as Mandela was released after 27 years in prison, Castro should finally release his political prisoners. He should hold free elections, and once and for all, set the Cuban people free.”

The Texas senator, who is of Cuban descent, was part of a congressional delegation that traveled to South Africa for the memorial service on Tuesday.

President Barack Obama sparked criticism for shaking hands with Castro as he arrived.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/t ... html?hp=r3
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ted Cruz is better than Obama

Post by vlad »

Once again, it's all about Ted Cruz, isn't it?

Did he also walk out when the Chinese VP spoke? No human rights violations there, no siree.

He knew in advance who was speaking...drama queen.

As for the hand shake....and also, this is to Cruz and his little performance (really, who in SA even knows who he is, unlike OBama, his stunt was red meat for his followers). You go to someone's "Funeral" of your own free will, you don't stir shit....Obama (like POTUS's before him, GOP and Democrat) shook hands at an event they were both invited to.

Really, it's not that hard.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"Heh heh heh, This might help me with Hispanic voters in Florida."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Ted Cruz has as much chance to be president as the grandmaster of the KKK or the head of the Arayan brotherhood!

Deport that obstructionist delusional gun loving blood-on-his hands white beaner!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote:Once again, it's all about Ted Cruz, isn't it?

Did he also walk out when the Chinese VP spoke? No human rights violations there, no siree.
No shit.. Has no problem with a Communist party leader..

Guess Cruz chooses to ignore what that same party enforced at Tiananmen Square in 1989..

Cruz is better at one thing....looking like a hypocrite..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Guess Cruz chooses to ignore what that same party enforced at Tiananmen Square in 1989..

Cruz is better at one thing....looking like a hypocrite.
He thinks the American public is stupid. It was a shallow gesture aimed at Hispanics who don't like the Castro regime.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:He thinks the American public is stupid.
For the most part, they are!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:He thinks the American public is stupid.
For the most part, they are!
As I've said many times, we're the culture that made Three's Company a number one show, and bought 10 million Pet Rocks.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:As I've said many times, we're the culture that made Three's Company a number one show, and bought 10 million Pet Rocks.
Don't forget the rubberband/Silly Bandz craze.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

vlad wrote:Once again, it's all about Ted Cruz, isn't it?

He knew in advance who was speaking...drama queen.

As for the hand shake....and also, this is to Cruz and his little performance (really, who in SA even knows who he is, unlike OBama, his stunt was red meat for his followers). You go to someone's "Funeral" of your own free will, you don't stir shit....Obama (like POTUS's before him, GOP and Democrat) shook hands at an event they were both invited to.

Really, it's not that hard.

It's like we're lurching back to a time when diplomacy was a four-letter word. But yeah, I remember how upset the republican were when Bush was kissing up (literally) to the Saudis. Good times, those.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Oh FFS - while attending a ceremony honoring a truly graceful and courageous statesman, our President behaved like a statesman. He behaved with the kind of dignity one should be able to expect from a world leader and head of State.

Castro was in a line of national leaders. It would have been unbecoming and obvious to skip Castro and move on to the others. A handshake doesn't mean "I love you and all is forgotten", it simply means "I am civil".

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots blasting our President for being dignified when a guest in another country?

Have we really become a nation whose only political interest lies in reporting on and responding to natural and often times insignificant gestures or actions? Seriously - a handshake, a raised eyebrow (Michelle), a selfie?

It's fucking ridiculous and I hate you all.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: Guess Cruz chooses to ignore what that same party enforced at Tiananmen Square in 1989..

Cruz is better at one thing....looking like a hypocrite.
He thinks the American public is stupid. It was a shallow gesture aimed at Hispanics who don't like the Castro regime.
He is right of course. The American public is stupid.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Stoner wrote:Oh FFS - while attending a ceremony honoring a truly graceful and courageous statesman, our President behaved like a statesman. He behaved with the kind of dignity one should be able to expect from a world leader and head of State.

Castro was in a line of national leaders. It would have been unbecoming and obvious to skip Castro and move on to the others. A handshake doesn't mean "I love you and all is forgotten", it simply means "I am civil".

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots blasting our President for being dignified when a guest in another country?

Have we really become a nation whose only political interest lies in reporting on and responding to natural and often times insignificant gestures or actions? Seriously - a handshake, a raised eyebrow (Michelle), a selfie?

He should have given Castro a shoulder rub.
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

It all pales compared to the sign language interpreter and his incomprehensible signing brought on by his schizophrenia in which he heard voices and saw angels entering the stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But what was the point of Cruz being there anyway?
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Supersonic wrote:It all pales compared to the sign language interpreter and his incomprehensible signing brought on by his schizophrenia in which he heard voices and saw angels entering the stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he was trying to show he isn't racist eventhough he really is! His extremist views and shutting down the government cost us $24 BILLION & will forever prevent him from reaching the white house!
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

RATTrules wrote:
Supersonic wrote:It all pales compared to the sign language interpreter and his incomprehensible signing brought on by his schizophrenia in which he heard voices and saw angels entering the stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he was trying to show he isn't racist eventhough he really is! His extremist views and shutting down the government cost us $24 BILLION & will forever prevent him from reaching the white house!
You have to laugh at a FreeThoughter saying anyone has "extremist views". :lol:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
RATTrules wrote:

You have to laugh at a FreeThoughter saying anyone has "extremist views". :lol:
WRONG delusional ChristNUT! No extremist views here. I actually look at the evidence and the evidence shows not a single historical character was a contemporary or even mentioned Jesus existed! Idiots like you think "the bible said so" is evidence! 4,000 to 6,000 churches close a year so people aren't buying the fairy tale!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:WRONG delusional ChristNUT! No extremist views here. I actually look at the evidence and the evidence shows not a single historical character was a contemporary or even mentioned Jesus existed! Idiots like you think "the bible said so" is evidence! 4,000 to 6,000 churches close a year so people aren't buying the fairy tale!
Are you ever going to answer the questions asked of you, or are you just going to parrot more of this nonsense over and over? Maybe you could increase the font size - that's what you usually do.

Come on - try to come up with something solid for debate instead of shouting the same thing over and over, without backing up anything you say. Step up to the challenge, because your "proof" has been lies so far, like Tacitus "claiming that Hercules was real". That was a crock, wasn't it, RATTrules? You just made that up. If you "look at the evidence" like you claim, you'd know that what you said was bullshit.
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:No extremist views here.
You quote from websites that claim openly that their aim is to "destroy faith".
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

RATTrules wrote:not a single historical character was a contemporary or even mentioned Jesus existed!
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter."

Adolf Hitler April 12, 1922
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
RATTrules wrote:not a single historical character was a contemporary or even mentioned Jesus existed!
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter."

Adolf Hitler April 12, 1922
I don't think he hung out with Jesus. You might be surprised to find out he wasn't too fond of the Jews.
ImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

RATTrules wrote:WRONG delusional ChristNUT! No extremist views here. I actually look at the evidence and the evidence shows not a single historical character was a contemporary or even mentioned Jesus existed! Idiots like you think "the bible said so" is evidence! 4,000 to 6,000 churches close a year so people aren't buying the fairy tale!
Are you ever going to answer the questions asked of you, or are you just going to parrot more of this nonsense over and over? Maybe you could increase the font size - that's what you usually do.

Come on - try to come up with something solid for debate instead of shouting the same thing over and over, without backing up anything you say. Step up to the challenge, because your "proof" has been lies so far, like Tacitus "claiming that Hercules was real". That was a crock, wasn't it, RATTrules? You just made that up. If you "look at the evidence" like you claim, you'd know that what you said was bullshit.
WRONG dickhead! Neither Tacitus or Josephus were even ALIVE when Jesus allegedly lived! They NEVER saw an earthly Jesus therefore provided ZERO proof of an earthly Jesus!

OWNED!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:

WRONG dickhead! Neither Tacitus or Josephus were even ALIVE when Jesus allegedly lived! They NEVER saw an earthly Jesus therefore provided ZERO proof of an earthly Jesus!

OWNED!
Pay attention, fuckwit - YOU stated that Tacitus claimed that Hercules "was a real person". You claimed this repeatedly and loudly, while mocking it over and over and over. However, inconveniently for you, Tacitus never claimed anything of the sort. Tacitus actually claimed that the troops in Germania sang songs about Hercules before going into battle to bolster their spirits. You lied (again). You lie a lot, RATTrules. Shouting about something else to try and change the subject won't work.

Go on, crank up both the font size and bullshit some more. Watching you trying to avoid every single direct question while trying to save face is fucking hysterical.

Maybe you can answer this one without wriggling like the little shit you clearly are: you mock Christians, relentlessly, claiming that they are all idiots. How come you are rooting for Obama and Clinton? Both Christians, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

Come on, sparky - try one straight answer in your life. Go for it.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

tin00can wrote:
Stoner wrote:Oh FFS - while attending a ceremony honoring a truly graceful and courageous statesman, our President behaved like a statesman. He behaved with the kind of dignity one should be able to expect from a world leader and head of State.

He should have given Castro a shoulder rub.
If John McCain had been elected president, he'd stuck his hand out, then instead delivered a Stone Cold Stunner and stood over him flipping off the crowd, like a REAL American president should have!
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

No Christian apologist for centuries ever quoted the passage of Tacitus – not in fact, until it had appeared almost word-for-word in the writings of Sulpicius Severus, in the early fifth century, where it is mixed in with other myths. Sulpicius's contemporaries credited him with a skill in the 'antique' hand. He put it to good use and fantasy was his forte: his Life of St. Martin is replete with numerous 'miracles', including raising of the dead and personal appearances by Jesus and Satan.

His dastardly story of Nero was embellished during the Renaissance into a fantastic fable with Nero 'fiddling while Rome burned'. Nero took advantage of the destruction to build his 'Golden House' though no serious scholar believes anymore that he started the fire (we now know Nero was in his hometown of Antium – Anzio – when the blaze started.) Indeed, Nero opened his palace garden for temporary shelter to those made homeless.

In short, the passage in Tacitus is a fraud and adds no evidence for a historic Jesus.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/josephus-etal.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

RATTrules wrote: In short, the passage in Tacitus is a fraud and adds no evidence for a historic Jesus.

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning,

You fucking NAIVE RETARDED MORON! I see you are too chicken to respond! Someone as fucking stupid as you who thinks scripture by fools who believed in talking snakes and unicorns is evidence!

1.No one seemed to have noticed Jesus in his time.

2.The Gospels were not written by eyewitnesses. Even gospel writers NEVER saw an earthly Jesus!

3.The gospels are entirely fictional, pure myths.

4.What we now call “Christianity” existed long before Jesus’ time. It was derived from earlier “scripture” and more ancient myths.

5.Paul, writing earlier than the gospels, clearly spoke of a “spiritual” Christ. He knew nothing of a real, live human Jesus.

6.There is no agreement at all concerning this putative historical Jesus’ looks, lineage, biography, character, moral worthiness, or even his central message.

OWNED as always!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

RATTdroppings....

What are you doing on this HOLIday?
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:Hollywood's Burning,

You fucking NAIVE RETARDED MORON! I see you are too chicken to respond! Someone as fucking stupid as you who thinks scripture by fools who believed in talking snakes and unicorns is evidence!

1.No one seemed to have noticed Jesus in his time.

2.The Gospels were not written by eyewitnesses. Even gospel writers NEVER saw an earthly Jesus!

3.The gospels are entirely fictional, pure myths.

4.What we now call “Christianity” existed long before Jesus’ time. It was derived from earlier “scripture” and more ancient myths.

5.Paul, writing earlier than the gospels, clearly spoke of a “spiritual” Christ. He knew nothing of a real, live human Jesus.

6.There is no agreement at all concerning this putative historical Jesus’ looks, lineage, biography, character, moral worthiness, or even his central message.

OWNED as always!
Dear RATTrules. I see you are quoting the "Church of Reality" yet again? This has already been dealt with in another thread.

You really do look like quite a cunt now. :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:No Christian apologist for centuries ever quoted the passage of Tacitus – not in fact, until it had appeared almost word-for-word in the writings of Sulpicius Severus, in the early fifth century, where it is mixed in with other myths. Sulpicius's contemporaries credited him with a skill in the 'antique' hand. He put it to good use and fantasy was his forte: his Life of St. Martin is replete with numerous 'miracles', including raising of the dead and personal appearances by Jesus and Satan.

His dastardly story of Nero was embellished during the Renaissance into a fantastic fable with Nero 'fiddling while Rome burned'. Nero took advantage of the destruction to build his 'Golden House' though no serious scholar believes anymore that he started the fire (we now know Nero was in his hometown of Antium – Anzio – when the blaze started.) Indeed, Nero opened his palace garden for temporary shelter to those made homeless.

In short, the passage in Tacitus is a fraud and adds no evidence for a historic Jesus.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/josephus-etal.html
So you're going to attempt to smokescreen the direct question about Hercules with more nonsense about Jesus?

That's not predictable at all. :lol: