74k people now employed!!!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

74k people now employed!!!

Post by brotherplanet »

:D :D :D Employers added just 74,000 jobs in December, well below the 197,000 economists expected. :( :( :(

Oh... Errr. Never mind... Obama is too busy approving his fucked up website to actually get anything done.

The foreign press is reporting that Michele is sick of him too. Not sure if that's true

Lookie... Michele now knows how Obama makes all those unemployed Americans feel.... Miserable.

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: 74k people now employed!!!

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Congratulations on continuing to confirm that you're a moron. Private payroll jobs grew 2% this past year. Since 2001, +2% growth in private payrolls from Dec to Dec has only happened 4 times, 3 of them under Obama.

KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Congratulations on continuing to confirm that you're a moron. Private payroll jobs grew 2% this past year. Since 2001, +2% growth in private payrolls from Dec to Dec has only happened 4 times, 3 of them under Obama.

BOOM!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

brotherplanet wrote::D :D :D Employers added just 74,000 jobs in December, well below the 197,000 economists expected. :( :( :(

Oh... Errr. Never mind... Obama is too busy approving his fucked up website to actually get anything done.
As DRJ already schooled you, I've nothing to add. :lol:

brotherplanet wrote:The foreign press is reporting that Michele is sick of him too. Not sure if that's true

Lookie... Michele now knows how Obama makes all those unemployed Americans feel.... Miserable.
By foreign press, you mean the 6th most visited newspaper website in Nigeria, the Osun Defender?

Their source? An exclusive from the hard hitting icon of journalistic integrity, the National Enquirer. :lol:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... e-explodes
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

"Some people say..."
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Too bad it's mostly McJobs. Then again, par for the course for a country where most of its citizens are working...McJobs.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Too bad it's mostly McJobs. Then again, par for the course for a country where most of its citizens are working...McJobs.
Kinda sad isn't it? Those who had one full time job are now looking for at least 3 part time jobs to make the same wage.

Guess that is one way to get the employment numbers up!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Those people on the left never want to reference the Labor Participation Rate in the numbers either.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

That shit is dropping faster than support of Chris Christie!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

A lot of people don't have to stay in shitty jobs just for healthcare anymore, but nobody on the right wants to talk about that either.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Stoner wrote:A lot of people don't have to stay in shitty jobs just for healthcare anymore, but nobody on the right wants to talk about that either.
That's because Obama's still black.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:Those people on the left never want to reference the Labor Participation Rate in the numbers either.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

That shit is dropping faster than support of Chris Christie!
It's been addressed a dozen times. The number of workers not in the labor force because they are discouraged has fallen 33% since Jan 2011. It rose 200% due to Bush's recession. The decline in the labor force this past year from 63.6% to 63% is entirely due to demographics.

participation rate is labor force/Civilian Noninstitutional Population

During the Bush presidency the ratio between private payroll jobs and population fell 10%. There were ZERO jobs added to the private sector under Bush. Workers became extremely discouraged and dropped out of the labor force The number of discouraged workers tripled due to the Bush recession. The number of discouraged workers has fallen by 1/3 since Jan 2011.

The labor force participation rate peaked in 2000. Since that time the % of the workforce at retirement age but who are still part of the Civilian Noninstitutional Population has increased.

Labor force, population and payroll jobs
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?g=s1c

Discouraged workers
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?g=s1d

Demographics
http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2012/ ... force.html