McCain: Hillary Would Win

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

McCain: Hillary Would Win

Post by Turner Coates »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/37 ... row-andrew

We’re still three years out from the 2016 presidential elections, and that works in Republicans’ favor, said John McCain. Reason being, Hillary Clinton would win the White House if the elections were soon.

“I would bet, my friend, as much as I hate to admit it, that right now — this is why we have campaigns — if the election were tomorrow, Hillary Clinton would most likely be president of the United States,” McCain told CNN on Thursday.

While the Arizona senator said “she wouldn’t be my candidate,” he said that Clinton has the best chance of winning at the moment due to her popularity.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: McCain: Hillary Would Win

Post by EvilRockPosh »

It won't be any different in three years either.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Some posted comments:

"Hey dickcheese, there are no elections tomorrow! When the time comes she won't be our president! Now John go change your Depends!"

"MCCAIN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT"

"If it were not for McCain, we would not have Obama in the White House"

"THe old man is out of touch and out of his mind."

"What a putz. What a complete and total putz."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:Some posted comments:

"Hey dickcheese, there are no elections tomorrow! When the time comes she won't be our president! Now John go change your Depends!"

"MCCAIN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT"

"THe old man is out of touch and out of his mind."

"What a putz. What a complete and total putz."
Haha. That's what happens when you say something realistic instead of dealing in empty promises and hyperbole.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EvilRockPosh wrote:
Haha. That's what happens when you say something realistic instead of dealing in empty promises and hyperbole.
I'm waiting for someone to call Hillary a "sub-human mongrel".

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:
Sure we would. After Bush's clusterfuck, there was no chance of a Republican getting elected. But McCain had the best chance, he hated Bush and those two are nothing alike.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

Goldman/Sachs 2016

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

AliceManson wrote:
Sure we would. After Bush's clusterfuck, there was no chance of a Republican getting elected. But McCain had the best chance, he hated Bush and those two are nothing alike.
Too bad he had to get in bed with Bush's people and other GOP hacks to run the general election campaign. The McCain of 2000 that was not.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MurrayFiend wrote:
AliceManson wrote:
Too bad he had to get in bed with Bush's people and other GOP hacks to run the general election campaign. The McCain of 2000 that was not.
Not what? A sellout? He sold out to Chuck Keating to get regulators off his back and some telecom which made big donations to him so they could get the FCC OK for buying a TV station. He was fucking their lobbyist too. The only way we would have got an honest presidency from him would be to move the White House to Hoa Lo Prison.
ImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

So he has always been that way, then? Got it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?