Free speech threatens liberalism and must be destroyed

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Free speech threatens liberalism and must be destroyed

Post by BlackCrypt »

Unless it represents the left, it must be squashed right?? I thought the goal of furthering your education was to learn more, not to be brainwashed.

If our university community opposes racism, sexism, and heterosexism, why should we put up with research that counters our goals?

When an academic community observes research promoting or justifying oppression, it should ensure that this research does not continue.

Let’s give up on academic freedom in favor of justice.
http://www.thecrimson.com/column/the-re ... age=single#
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Free speech threatens liberalism and must be destroyed

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Unless it represents the left, it must be squashed right?? I thought the goal of furthering your education was to learn more, not to be brainwashed.

If our university community opposes racism, sexism, and heterosexism, why should we put up with research that counters our goals?

When an academic community observes research promoting or justifying oppression, it should ensure that this research does not continue.

Let’s give up on academic freedom in favor of justice.
http://www.thecrimson.com/column/the-re ... age=single#
Opposition to rape and racism are left wing values? How telling.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Free speech threatens liberalism and must be destroyed

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That's an opinion piece written by a student who majors in "women, gender and sexuality."

She doesn't represent "the left" any more than the KKK represents "the right."

She is as bigoted towards heterosexual white males as the KKK is bigoted towards blacks.

She gets away with it because she characterized as an "oppressed" person. This is why the Tea Party and racist whites try to portray themselves as "oppressed."

If you are oppressed, then you can push an agenda based on hate.