HHS seeking access to “full Twitter historical data”

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

HHS seeking access to “full Twitter historical data”

Post by BlackCrypt »

All your tweets belong to us!

If the gov is gonna trust what is posted on social media, we are all fucked. I will give them my full Twitter firehose.

The U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of Acquisition Management, Contracts and Grants is issuing a Sources Sought to identify industry suggestions and best practices regarding a social media analytic tool.

The Government does not intend to award a contract for any supply or service on the basis of this request or to otherwise pay for this response.

In this role, Fusion utilizes both traditional and non-traditional forms of data collection to inform and enhance situational awareness.

To meet our requirements, products should have the following attributes:
1. Access to full Twitter firehose.
5. Access to multiple account log-ins.
10. Ability to filter out or remove retweets from search return.

Additional attributes that we would find useful (optional):
3. Ability to export full data into excel or another spreadsheet program.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity ... e&_cview=0
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: HHS seeking access to “full Twitter historical data”

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DEMONSTRATION: Scenarios of how we would utilize this tool:
1. In the midst of an event we want to know when hospitals and/or nursing homes are evacuating patients. Please demonstrate how your tool can be used to both find and visualize this kind of information. Focus on the time period of Superstorm Sandy (October 28 - November 4, 2012).
2. We conduct on-going monitoring of certain public health issues. An increase in the level of discussion on social media could indicate a new development or concern related to that issue. Please demonstrate how your tool can continually monitor and send alerts based on user-made search criteria. Focus on MERS or H7N9.
We're talking about Twitter, with which you can put out information available to everyone on Earth. If it was secret, Twitter is the last place to post it.
ImageImage